Anonymous
Sonofcharl

True or false?

Pro

Awarness is rooted in power, Awarness is power, So by default i think i am all powerfull, And have to learn that i have limits
Sonofcharl

Con

Hello.

Presumably Pro means awareness and powerful.

What does Pro mean by awareness is rooted in power?
Perhaps it would be more appropriate to suggest that power might be rooted in awareness?

Nonetheless:
Maybe intelligence is also an important contributor to both awareness and power.

In fact I would go as far as to assert that it is probably far more appropriate to say that:
Power and awareness are rooted in intelligence.

Therefore if we assess Pro's intellectual abilities thus far, I think it fair to suggest that by default Pro is not all powerful.
I would also suggest that Pro is probably limited by their level of learning.

That is not to imply though, That I may or may not be anymore aware, Powerful or intellectual than Pro. I am merely making a subjective judgement based on an assessment of Pro's opening statement.

Pro

Yes i type a bit to fast sometimes

Eh, Never said i was all powerful. .
Sonofcharl

Con

"So by default I think I am all powerful".

Ok so having read Pro's comment the intention of their proposition now becomes apparent. It's a pity that they did not make this clear to start with and it's obvious from reading other comments that I was not the only one that misinterpreted Pro's intent.

Nonetheless I would still assert that power is rooted in intelligence rather than in awareness.

Human beings are the dominant planetary species, Not because we are aware but because we have the ability to remember and utilise information, Which enables us to:
(A) Manipulate natural resources.
(B) Dominate other species.
Other species are instinctively aware and some clearly have a greater natural physical power than ourselves, But they are unable to dominate because they lack intelligence.

All that said, I'm assuming that what Pro is actually trying to express in their proposition is how they or others might emotionally respond to any given situation, Especially challenging or competitive situations. I would suggest that, We may be aware and confident of our abilities in certain situations but on the other hand we may also lack confidence if we perceive a level of challenge to be beyond our capabilities. Our ability to accept or decline higher levels of competition or challenge can therefore be regarded as primarily relative to our state of awareness, But nonetheless as we can be both positively and negatively aware of our limitations it would be incorrect to infer that: " Awareness is rooted in power". ( Or more appropriately perhaps, Power is rooted in awareness).
Ultimately it is our intellectual ability that gives us confidence and this is undoubtedly where power lies.
Sonofcharl

Con

I rest my case.
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
A lot of foolish people tend to think that way.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Think of the first time you try a game, You think you can just take them all on, But they have been playing for a long time probably
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
I agree
Posted by PointProven 3 years ago
PointProven
If awareness is power, And you have awareness, You have power. That does not make you all powerful, Having power doesn't automatically mean infinite power.