NetNobody
Anonymous

Trump Is Not A Racist/Sexist

NetNobody

Pro

Now i watch the news quite a bit and it seems to me that they want you to think that our president Donald J. Trump is a racist/sexist but I am here to argue that he is not.
From what I can tell from watching the news and reading different articles the so called proof that trump is a racist/sexist is normally taken out of context and the proof that is makes him a sexist is small comments he may have made 10 years ago. Who cares what happened 10 or more years ago just because he did something back then doesn't mean that those are still his opinions today. And I am almost sure that everyone here has said something to offend someone of a different race or gender does that make you racist, Would you call yourself a racist. . . NO you would not so why do you call Trump that? Especially after ten years, Even when there is proof that he is not racist/sexist from years before and after what he may have said that makes him racist/sexist.

to my opponent I thank you for taking the time to come up with a well thought out response please be respectful of me as I am of you Thanks and Good Luck

Con

There are many holes in your argument that doesn't make sense. You said that "Trump isn't a racist or isn't sexist? " Are you aware that Trump has made many sexiest comments during his presidential campaign? We are all aware of the "grab them by. . . . " comment. Is that not sexist? If it isn't, Then explain to me why it's not? I'm guessing that maybe you're republican, And you watch Fox News all day. When it comes to racist, Trump is a full-fledged racist because he's made many racist comments throughout his life, But actions speak louder than words.

You said, "who cares what happened 10 or more years ago? ". . . OK, So if someone sexually harassed a female family member of yours 10 years ago, Would you say who cares? Nope, I'm sure you wouldn't. Yes, Trump comes from a racist family, And it's documented, But 99. 9% of all white people come from racist families. I agree that everyone has said something in the past that has offended other people, But Trump continues to say negative things to this very day. If you disagree with that, Then you're completely lying to an audience on a public forum.

As the old saying goes, "once is an accident, Twice is a coincidence & three times is a trend. "
NetNobody

Pro

You make the argument that actions speak louder than words. Then here are some of his actions

1. After a black kids parents were murdered Donald Trump paid the bills for the funeral
2. After several major airlines refused to fly a Jewish boy and all of his medical equipment Donald Trump flew him to a life saving surgery.
3. Donald Trump sewed the state of Florida after finding that a club there was segregated he then bought the club and made it open to all.
4. If he is so racist why is his wife not white?

also I assume when you call him racist your referring to his Mexico and Muslim comments
but
1. Mexico is not a race
2. Muslims are not a race

also everything that he is doing with the border wall is within his right as president

also he does not continue to make sexist comments please provide proof of these comments

Con

It's clear that you don't understand what the term "saving face" mean. If you did, Then you'd know that politicians do favors for people all the time. Its only done to make themselves look better to the general public. It's also called "protecting your business interests. "

1. Proof of Trump's racism include racial discrimination against Black people in which he wouldn't allow them to rent an apartment in his building. The Justice Department filed a lawsuit against him in 1973. The Justice Department filed another lawsuit against Trump again just a few years later & for the exact same reason. Https://www. Nytimes. Com. . . . . .
2. In 1992, The New Jersey Casino Commission fined Trump for removing Black card dealers when big spenders came to gamble. . .
3. The Central Park Five is when five black teens were falsely accused of rape & spent years in prison. After being exonerated on all charges, Trump verbally attacked the guys even though the evidence proved their innocence.
4. He refuses to condemn the white supremacists who campaign & hold violent rallies for him. . . Case in point: Charlottesville.
5. Trumps father was a stone-cold racist & his sons have attended KKK rallies. Source:"Hidden Colors Documentary. "

You said that Trump's wife isn't white? Need I say more? Mexico is a country & Muslim is a religion. Sexist comments? You may want to watch how Trump interacts with female reporters. . . It's so out of hand that Alec Baldwin constantly makes fun of him on "Saturday Night Live. "
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
Eugenious
mairj23, You said, "But 99. 9% of all white people come from racist families. " Just where'd you get this stat? I would like to either debate this with you or you to take back that comment. That is just ridiculous.
-Eugenious
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
politicsfortherun
True
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
omar2345
Correction
but if someone does spend they spend most of their time using insults then only some of what are argument

But if someone does spend most of their time using insults then only some time is used for their argument.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
omar2345
Insulting does take away from the argument. Doesn't make the argument bad but if someone does spend they spend most of their time using insults then only some of what are arguments.

It is like that with people. I would like people to disagree respectfully but things just sometime become too heated.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
politicsfortherun
True you have a point, But like now we are having a debate. An argument is, Where I"ve seen multiple times, One person attacks the other because they disagree. Now, Sure. There are peaceful arguments. But I consider those debates. Where, You don"t attack the other person simply for disagreeing with you. But true they mean the same thing, Just depending on what the person is doing.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
omar2345
Isn't a core condition in a debate require an argument?
So if someone does give an argument aren't they having a debate?
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
politicsfortherun
@omar2345 I agree. Some people on here don"t know how to have a debate. They turn it into an argument.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
omar2345
@politicsfortherun

Sad really but there are also other people to be sad about as well.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
politicsfortherun
@omar2345 Exactly, Perfectly worded.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
omar2345
@politicsfortherun

My guess that he is a conspiracy theorist gone too down the rabbit hole. The problem I have is in some cases he can be right but other ideas or the statements he makes are wrong but he cannot see that. It is okay to be wrong but if you can't admit you are wrong then that is a problem.