billsands
omar2345

Trump has done enough, Its time for a military coup

billsands

Pro

I used to be what they call a liberal/ progressive socialist/social democrat whatever those words mean or don't mean. No more, I 've had it with this so called Democratic system, The Republic is rotten the constituion is obsolete, , People are too fat apathetic and complacent and lazy to revolt properly the way the French are, Notic how this the French are, Thats why they have the energy to properly react to a stinking mess of a government, We need a coup by the Military, The last honeorable branch of our society, The FBI AND THE CIA can run things, Mueller and Comey two of the lst honorable men left in the USA can run things, They can try the orange babboon and hitlery with treason, And then Maybe the ghost of Bernie Sanders may inspire a proper revolution. Thiat is all i have to say
omar2345

Con

I used to be what they call a liberal/ progressive socialist/social democrat whatever those words mean or don't mean.
What are you now? You can't be nothing.

Democratic system, The Republic is rotten the constituion is obsolete,
If you mean rotten as in corrupted. I would like evidence. If you mean obsolete as in doesn't matter then why does the NRA have so much ground to give their opinion if they are basing their opinion on a worthless document?

People are too fat apathetic and complacent and lazy to revolt properly the way the French are
So basically you want to revolt which will lead to a lot of injured and some dead for what? You still have not stated what you want instead. Socialism? Communism? Pick something that you want to replace apart from Trump since that is a given with the way you frame him.

Thats why they have the energy to properly react to a stinking mess of a government
I think it is the French's fault anyway. I haven't found allegations of the votes being fixed or something instead they voted him in charge and expected him not to enact bad policies that benefit the EU rather then France.

The last honeorable branch of our society, The FBI AND THE CIA can run things, Mueller and Comey two of the lst honorable men left in the USA can run things
Really? Mueller can't be honourable. Either he is wasting everyone's time because he has no evidence or he is being shut up by the Trump administration. Yes there are other scenarios but I think those are the most relevant. So basically even with the best scenarios I can think of Mueller does not look honourable. He either looks like a liar or is a coward. Cowardly and honour don't exactly mix.
About Comey I will just copy what I said in the comment section: "Was it honourable to lie about what he had in his book. Mislead people on what his book said about Trump and at best he states that Trump is small. Which is true but did kind of imply he had evidence of some bad thing about Trump. "

They can try the orange babboon and hitlery with treason
With no evidence? Okay. Name me one source of evidence that states Trump has committed treason. Define treason as well.

And then Maybe the ghost of Bernie Sanders may inspire a proper revolution
Bernie has some good policies but he is a coward. This video is an example Youtube: Black Lives Matter protesters disrupt Bernie Sanders rally (CBS News).
Coward:a person who is contemptibly lacking in the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things. (Google: Coward define)

Thiat is all i have to say
Would like clarification and evidence to support your claim. If you can't find it explain it to me.
billsands

Pro

Society is rotten from left to right, It no longer can or deserves to govern itself, Mueller is an honest man. Look at his record, He is an honest law enforcment officer doing his sworn duty, I bit of reseach will show that true, Let honest honorable men rule now and end this mess
omar2345

Con

Society is rotten from left to right, It no longer can or deserves to govern itself, Mueller is an honest man. Look at his record, He is an honest law enforcement officer doing his sworn duty, I bit of research will show that true, Let honest honorable men rule now and end this mess
For all I rebutted is that all you could say?

Mueller is an honest man
My argument in Round 1 still stands. He might be honest but for sure he is either a coward or a liar. I am just going to copy what I said earlier which I don't see why I need to rephrase due to lack thereof rebuttals to my argument.
What I said:
billsands

Pro

What evidence do you have he isa coward? He is incredibly brave and honest man, And he has evidence, You will rue the day you asked to see it, You sir are a pathetic coward, Not mueller, Hide behind a computer and say that, Say it to his face, Say it to my face, And face the consequences like a man, Or hide like a mouse
omar2345

Con

What evidence do you have he isa coward?
I don't. It was showing the conclusion of each of the most likely conclusions that can occur.

He is incredibly brave and honest man, And he has evidence, You will rue the day you asked to see it,
If he did he would have presented it and something would have happened yet Mueller is still investigating. You are definitely blinded since from the looks of what you typed you didn't even read what I said. You did not give another likely scenario instead double down on your claim without evidence or explanation.

You sir are a pathetic coward, Not mueller, Hide behind a computer and say that, Say it to his face, Say it to my face, And face the consequences like a man, Or hide like a mouse
Conduct would go to me right? This is a debate. If you feel offended maybe you should not have debated this topic and expected an opposing viewpoint. I do not need to be right to say it to your or Mueller's face so you asking for it does not help your side in winning the debate or getting your point across.

Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@billsands

Great job showing that you are not open minded or actually had a point. If you did you would have presented it instead of name-calling.
Posted by yardyknow 3 years ago
yardyknow
The FBI and CIA, As seen by the plethora of widely available and known historical events, Are antithetical to the authors implied leftism. Bad take.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@LOL98700z

"I just want to prove that Trump have more or less become an american hitler. "
Depends on what you mean by American Hitler

"His current comments is revealing how he is feeling about himself: A dictator"
Depends on what you mean by dictator. He can feel like a dictator but not actually be one.

" I can close it down, It is in my right and I can close it down if I like. "
Forgetting the reason why he did it. Trump is on the assumption that not funding the building of the wall is a national security risks. In a sense he is right and if the democrats just agree to the I think 5 billion then the problem would be over. 5 billion is insignificant if you look at how much much the US government gets through taxes. I found US in 2015 would have 3. 18 trillion dollars. So it is not a lot of money for something that Trump considers a national security risk.

"I wonder how is that different from Hitler. "
Democracy put Trump in charge. Trump is not against a race instead illegal immigration. I guess that should answer it in whatever way you might define Hitler.

"I don't like jews, I can kill them, It is in my right and I can kill them if I like. "
Who said this? Hitler right? Where did Trump say anything like this?

"This no longer serves as a healthy competition relationship, But a toxic blocking any deals possible. "
More of a fault of the democrats and the people who they are trying to please. Instead of staying centre left they are heading toward the far left.
Source: Far-left candidates did poorly in the Democratic primaries (Economist)
Find a graph right at the end of the page which shows that Democrats are more farther away from centre compared to Republicans.
Posted by LOL98700z 3 years ago
LOL98700z
@Omar2345
I just want to prove that Trump have more or less become an american hitler. His current comments is revealing how he is feeling about himself: A dictator. In fact, During a recent video where the justice minister and the senate leaders came to him to plead not closing down the government, (I forget who they are but they are there trying to get a solution. ) while trump said: " I can close it down, It is in my right and I can close it down if I like. " I wonder how is that different from Hitler. Just like Hitler, He can say: "I don't like jews, I can kill them, It is in my right and I can kill them if I like. " THERE is a profound difference between Roosevelt (Who I regard is a brutal political figure) and Trump. Despite Roosevelt's threat to cut down anyone in his path to greatness, There is at least symbolically forces against him in Senate and Common. While, Right now, The entire government is basically President + Senate Vs. Commons + FBI. This no longer serves as a healthy competition relationship, But a toxic blocking any deals possible.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@billsands

Comey honorable?
Was it honourable to lie about what he had in his book. Mislead people on what his book said about Trump and at best he states that Trump is small. Which is true but did kind of imply he had evidence of some bad thing about Trump.

"with treason"
Any evidence?

I am just going to accept this debate.
Posted by K_Michael_Tolman 3 years ago
K_Michael_Tolman
Bernie Sanders isn't dead. . .

And when has a military coup EVER gone well?