WW2GuyWhoLikesWW2
iencourage

Trump is doing well in the Korean theater?

iencourage has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

WW2GuyWhoLikesWW2

Pro

I believe that Trump is doing better than the past 4 admins in the USA.
iencourage

Con

Hello. I accept your challenge.

I believe that although Trump seems to be doing well in the Korean theater, it's really South Korea that's working day by day to solve this crisis.
WW2GuyWhoLikesWW2

Pro

I'd say that Trump is complete to be credited for it other than regular politics working for reunification.
Posted by Nd2400 3 years ago
Nd2400
I fell asleep. . . Sorry
Posted by Nd2400 3 years ago
Nd2400
Really. . . You being a huge hypocrite. . .

Guess what i been Ly to over 5

And i Ly ONLY once. . .

Hmm see the difference?

Oh yeah and i also been cheddar on. . But not you don't like taking bull Sh! T
Posted by Nd2400 3 years ago
Nd2400
So you haven't watch those videos? That i suggested
..
Posted by Nd2400 3 years ago
Nd2400
The two smaller country is at play that is North Korea and Taiwan. Either thou. The NK issues has died down. But the Taiwan issue is raising. And make no mistake China will go to war over this issue. Anyway i will leave it at that until you watch these videos. Looking forward on what you have to say.
Posted by WW2GuyWhoLikesWW2 3 years ago
WW2GuyWhoLikesWW2
Ill watch those after class but, I believe no modern large nation will go to war with another large nation unless it's through funding two small armed nations to fight each other. No one's going to rip the world open for no reason.
Posted by WW2GuyWhoLikesWW2 3 years ago
WW2GuyWhoLikesWW2
Posted by Nd2400 3 years ago
Nd2400
I will go more in-depth about this trap being old and doesn't have value in today world. I will disagree with you.

First i will recommend you watching these videos. There are highly recommended..

Is war with China inevitable?
https://youtu.be...
This first video is like 10 minutes.

The coming war with china.
https://youtu.be...
The second video is a documentary. It almost 2 hours.

The echo of ww1: china, the US and the next great war.
https://youtu.be...
This video is a hour and 10mins. I will recommend this video over the coming war one. Corbett really did his research in this video. Very impressive...

China is" the US biggest foe. Big wars runs in cycles, like in American history, The American Revolution, the Civil War, WW1 and WW2. This can be research in" Thucydides trap. They been 16 cases of this happening in the last 500 years. 12 of them when to war. You can get this information online or this book "Destined for War: Can America and China Escape Thucydides's Trap?" By Graham T. Allison https://www.belfercenter.org...... Wars happen because countries challenge the dominance power, over trade, territorial areas, military, and economy.

I will talk about the tariffs again later. But we probably won't move form our views...
Posted by WW2GuyWhoLikesWW2 3 years ago
WW2GuyWhoLikesWW2
As well as yes not all your links are from msnbc but you quote from heavily left winged sites that if trump said he liked peace they'd say "here's why peace is bad" It's just for ratings and I can tell you right now they want trump to win again. Because if he isn't there they have nothing to talk about and news slows down and they stop making as much money.

China is a paper palace, it's going to implode on itself if they lose trade deals. So trump can literally push them into a corner if he wanted. You did notice that they rolled out the red carpet and brought him to a important palace whilst Obama was given much less extravagant showing.

Now debt is no laughing matter of course, we can't stop it really. Not unless we force others to pay their fair share in money. Look around to NATO, who puts the most towards it. Look at the UN. who puts the most money towards it. Take a look around, Americas running the show and no one can stop them. Our industry and our money and our movies and our culture is too highly valued to be given up. The whole world could forget about Guatemala. But not the United states. Bush spent over 3 trillion in a needless war with Iraq and Iran. That was the start of it really. And it spiraled over and over until it kept plummeting. Trump as of now is working on making it so that America isn't fueling the worlds Armies. The EU and China abuse us, they get so much more out of any deals they made years ago. It's time we stopped being stomped on everywhere we go and being the world police. "AMERICA STEP IN AND TAKE ACTION AGAINST RUSSIA" "USA STOP FIGHTING NEEDLESS WARS," Have you figured it out yet on this my dude. It's nothing but massive hypocrisy. Every SJW style leader in Europe is looking to propagandize the United states. We need to back to what worked. If everyones on equal terms on trade then everyone will happier except those who've been cheating the USA, they'll be angry they have to pay their fair share.
Posted by WW2GuyWhoLikesWW2 3 years ago
WW2GuyWhoLikesWW2
I addressed the trap, I said that it was an ancient trap that doesn't work in the economical climate that we live in right now.It was made years and years ago within a small nation with limited resources.
Posted by Nd2400 3 years ago
Nd2400
Frist of all i didn't insult you personally, And if i did then I'm sorry that wasn't my intent.
Second, i know i don't proofread my post, usually when i post it's always in a hurry and doing it on my phone well let's say it not very good compared to others.

Now if you look at most of my links they not all From MSNBC.

And what do you think these tariffs do back in the 1920's to late 20's did? They did exactly that isolationism tactics. If these tariffs didn't take place then we probably won't have the Great Depression. So, you are being misled on how it all started. Just like now if you think these new tariffs well bring American great again... You think American can afford those tariffs is plain wrong. Don't you know the US As of "Today the Federal Debt is about $21,080,800,469,062.53."https://www.usgovernmentdebt.us... So, you think this is good? and we could afford the markets to take another hit is wrong. Remember what happened in 2007-2008? We are pretty close to something like this happening again, the markets will either overheat or these tariffs will bring down the market. either way, it not good. By the way, I'm not for something like this happen. I actually, like getting a paycheck and finishing up my school.

And you right i didn't read that book you posted. But i could find books too that could help my case.
Oh yeah, I'm defending this country, it just i totally disagreed with these tariffs and most experts say the same it will not help American Businesses it will hurt them. And having these tariffs on key trading partners don't help.

I was wondering why haven't you mention the other thing i mention about the Thucydides traps?