LOL98700z
omar2345

Trump is no longer suitable for the post of President Of United State Of America

LOL98700z

Pro

I will post rules and my argument outline in the first round. I hope my opponent may do the same:

rules:
1. No verbal attack at each other. (Conduct mark should be kept tied. )
2. Each side may counter each other's point; However, Every round you must present constructable arguments to support your side.
3. I will give a definition list, I hope my opponent will not oppose it. I must made it clear that I am disgusted of Omar's habit to take each sentence out and reflects arguments back. It is not witty, Nor is it smart.
4. Vote: As I have previously stated in Rule 1, I hope the conduct mark would be at tied. I hope any trollers would not vote on this.

Definition:
1. Dictatorship:
a : a form of government in which absolute power is concentrated in a dictator or a small clique;
b : a government organization or group in which absolute power is so concentrated;
c : a despotic state;

2. Despot:
a : a ruler with absolute power and authority;
b : one exercising power tyrannically : a person exercising absolute power in a brutal or oppressive way;

3. America:
- of or relating to the U. S. Or its possessions or original territory
In this case, I will specify it to United State Of America.

I will add more word definition in the comment. Please object or affirm these definition so we can avoid future arguments on different level.

Arguments:
1. President Donald Trump have been ignoring the honored Tradition of the government and the department of United State Of America. Examples: 1) The appointment Of Judge Brett Kavanaugh. 2) The breaking of the traditional protocol with tweets before the job report release. 3) The habit of replacing high placed governmental officials. 4) Never had any USA presidents campaign team have such a huge economy ties to Russian presidents or high power officials before the USA would-be president are even elected.

2. The Immigrants issue: President Donald Trump's immigration policy is not only immoral but also simply, Brutal and cruel. Examples are: 1) The Holocaust; 2) Separation Policy and how President Trump is blaming it all on Democrats. 3) USA is a country of immigrants. Also, Referring to a meme available during the 2017, Who is the true American? Won't Donald Trump himself be a illegal immigrants that he loathes so much if we must trace back the line?

3. Economy: President Donald Trump's decision is simply unwise. 1) There is a profound difference between any socialist country and USA. 2) The wealth is concentrated in the 0. 1 % of the American Society. 3) Job numbers doesn't reflect anything. It simply means people are losing personal freedom. (In fact, I have to give this quote from the Employment situation survey just this month by the Bureau Of Labour Statistic:
The unemployment rate rose by 0. 2 percentage point to 3. 9 percent in December, And the
number of unemployed persons increased by 276, 000 to 6. 3 million. A year earlier, The
jobless rate was 4. 1 percent, And the number of unemployed persons was 6. 6 million. ) 4. Next to no previous presidents have yet try to influence the US federal reserve on it's decision since 1913 when President Woodrow Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act. In fact, The only one who tried was the infamous Richard Nixon.

Intelligence Problem: This will be my most controversial point, But I feel obliged to bring this to attention:Mr. Donald Trump is incapable of remembering his words. I must quote here:
Now, I think I'm going to do very well with Hispanics because they are going to get jobs right now. They are going to get jobs. I think I'm going to do very well with Hispanics.
This is a quote from CNN's report upon Trump's attack on Judge Curiel. I wonder what he is doing. My opponent might object to this case due to fact that it is in 2016. I admit that case, However, It clearly stated Donald Trump have next to no appreciation in the favor that Judge Curiel had given to him. To him, Any favor without winning the case is nothing.

Overall, My comment is that Mr. Donald Trump have gone too far down the path of dictatorship and proved himself to be unsuitable for the post of President Of United States Of America.
omar2345

Con

I accept his rules apart from his view on how I rebut arguments.
Pro said: I must made it clear that I am disgusted of Omar's habit to take each sentence out and reflects arguments back. It is not witty, Nor is it smart.
I rebut arguments I do not deflect. If you think I am doing it point it out and I happily tell you how I am not deflecting instead of showing you mistakes with my rebuttal.

I accept the definitions but would like Pro do include the source he found it in the next Round.
I also would like the next Round to be explanations and evidence Round. Not just explanations so that we have more characters for Rebuttals.

Note that since I cannot explain my points it might seem like I am just making the opposite point to his but I am not which Round 2 should state why I claim that to be the case.

1. Trump was democratically voted in and has done nothing to hinder the democracy or create a dictatorship. Examples: 1) Appointment of Judge Kavanaugh 2) Using his freedom of speech that the constitution does protect can be used to tweet 3) Removing officials which care more about ideology than facts 4) Trump is not in some form of friendship with Putin.

2. Immigration: Trump is only following what Obama left behind. Examples: 1) Obama kept children away from parents 2) Trump is right that Democrats have selective outrage. Annoyed at Trump but not annoyed about what Obama did it. 3) USA is not a country of immigrants. USA is mostly made up of US citizens, Some legal immigrants and even smaller number of illegal immigrants.
Immigrants: a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country. (Google: Immigrants define)
Foreign: of, From, In, Or characteristic of a country or language other than one's own. (Google: Foreign define)
Source of Obama being more harsh than Trump: Youtube: Joe Rogan - Obama Was Stricter on Illegal Immigration Than Trump? (JRE Clips)
Source of Obama also having similar policies to Obama: Those photos of immigrant children “caged” by the US? They’re from 2014 (Quartz)
Sources for American population breakdown: 1) 5 facts about illegal immigration in the U. S. (Pew Research) 2) Google: American Population. 3) Google: legal immigration population in US and click the graph.

3. Economy: If Donald Trump is good at something it is the economy. Examples: 1) Trump presidency has seen the largest economic growth. (graph also in the video) 2) Increased corporate earnings (see graph in the video) 3) Consumer confidence highest since 2004 4) NFIB Small business optimism highest in 45 years
Source: Youtube: Trump's Economy: How Much Credit Should He Get? (CNBC)
I would like Pro to include sources. I cannot accept his facts if he does not provide sources to where he found it.

Don't know what Pro is doing. Sometimes he provides evidence (with no links to the evidence used) and other times he does not provide evidence to claims. If Pro does give evidence in the next Round I appreciate it and also if he would like to call me out for not providing evidence please do so that I can bring evidence too.

Instead of just making Round 2 explanations and evidence. I would also like to make it a rebuttal Round. I have about 6. 6k characters left which I can't use because Pro said so. I wish does do what I state in the next Round by explaining his points providing his evidence and rebutting my claims because he does have the space to do all of them.
LOL98700z

Pro

LOL98700z forfeited this round.
LOL98700z

Pro

LOL98700z forfeited this round.
omar2345

Con

LOL98700z

Pro

LOL98700z forfeited this round.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
My fault really should have made it more clear.
Posted by Alek_aa2002 3 years ago
Alek_aa2002
@omar2345 Ah, My mistake then. I thought that when you said "I agree with the Hitler part" you meant you agreed with him, Not with me. My apologies.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@Alek_aa2002
I agree with what you said about Hitler. I thought the @ should be clear that I was addressing what you said about Hitler.
Posted by Alek_aa2002 3 years ago
Alek_aa2002
omar2345 in that case you both are idiots. By that logic you can compare anyone who opposes immigration to Hitler just as you can compare anyone who wants redistribution of wealth to Trotzky, Stalin, And Mao. The argument isn't about Hitler, It is about Trump so unless Trump admits that he supports Hitler and thinks him as his protege that argument will be forever a baseless, Proofless shaming tsctic that should be removed from political discourse.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@Alek_aa2002
I agree with the Hitler part. The worst part was that he gave no actual specific reason for why he is Hitler like. So guess I am meant just assume what he meant.
Posted by Alek_aa2002 3 years ago
Alek_aa2002
Great. . . Comparing the American president to Hitler. Can this guy be any more stereotypically progressive? It is simply a retarded argument. By that logic i cold say "Bernie Sanders is literally Stalin and will start jailing rightwingers in Gulags". I would honestly forfeit this debate if i was him because there is no way what you are saying makes any sense at all.
Posted by John_C_1812_II 3 years ago
John_C_1812_II
The real problem with the statement of not suited to be President of the United States. The Title President of the United States of America is a role of demonstrated ability. The question of suitability does not relate to this position as some-one simply may not understand its fool burden. Suitability is an issue of Executive Officer to which an officer of authority can delegate the burden of President of the United Sates under the specification of that position.

In general the idea of impeachment is really just a public address to the principles relieved of command in a military type setting. Is Executive Officer Trump capable of demonstrating executive authorities? Yes the experience is there to support the ability. Still mistakes can be made and there is conflict of interests created by the experience that is held.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@Vorhut

Great job with the comment.

Just some questions. That you I would like clarification.
How is Trump a loose cannon?
What are Trumps goals and ideals?
What is Game theory?
Whos is a Game theory specialist?
Posted by Vorhut 3 years ago
Vorhut
The President in a sense is an elected dictator for 4 years with limited powers in what he can or cannot do. I suggest looking at the Etymology of the word, As dictator is derived from someone who issues orders.

Obama instigated conflicts and toppled Middle East leaders without Congressional approval. Even with the expanded powers provided to the presidency during Vietnam, Obama still exceeded his granted powers, And faced no repercussions as a result of those actions. Thus for any opposition to question Trump's actions is very hypocritical. Trump has expressed that he has the power to force many things through just as Obama forced his Health Care Bill through without legitimate congressional approval. Perhaps if this habit of the presidents to abuse power is to be stopped; someone should consider reducing such powers and actually keep the Presidency in check regardless of party affiliation.

Going to the Russian situation, Seeing as the Obama administration engaged in apparent dealings with the Russians such as selling them Uranium by then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Perhaps more than just Trumps staff have had dealings with Russia, It seems to be an issue in both parties. Evidence has also come out about China's large spy network that exists throughout the US and the rest of the world, And obviously China and Russia are still allies, Its not far fetched to suggest they're sharing a spy network. The fact that Trump is choosing to update the Military arsenal would act in direct opposition to both Russia and China's expansionist goals.

Trump is a loose cannon and unfortunately for everyone involved, He's neither friend nor foe, He has his own goals and ideals and he intends to pursue them. Trump is clearly operating off of Game Theory, Even going so far as to consult Game Theory specialists, It is actually a strategy that works well with Trump's personality, And he's had great success on the international sphere with it, Even with strong opposition at
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
I meant in the comment section. Make sure to save your file in Docs or Word or something.