Derpydd
NetNobody

Trump isn't really that great

Derpydd

Pro

Trump isn't that great. I want to talk about the pros and cons about trump. I hope to have a civilized debate with anyone who stumbles across this. Good luck :)
NetNobody

Con

I would like to first thank my opponent for this topic, But i would also like to give you some advice if your going to make an argument provide some proof or backing to your argument as it can be hard to argue if there are no facts to argue against.
Now on to the topic at hand i would argue that trump is a great president due to the fact that he he a given the american people tax cuts so they can have more money at home and because of those tax cuts the stock market has hit all time highs. Other things that make him a great president are that he doesn't care what he has to say or do to help protect this country and the people in it. Now i'm not saying that i agree with everything that he does but, I do agree with alot of it. He has created so many job. The unemployment rate is at an all time low. And he has done more for this country and spent less that his predecessor Barack Obama. Thank you I look forward to your response
Derpydd

Pro

Derpydd forfeited this round.
NetNobody

Con

NetNobody forfeited this round.
Derpydd

Pro

Derpydd forfeited this round.
NetNobody

Con

NetNobody forfeited this round.
Posted by politicsfortherun 3 years ago
politicsfortherun
I love that he forfeited the round. Lol I agree with the other guy. Trump isn"t even bad liberal so can believe what they want.
Posted by VoReason 3 years ago
VoReason
"Trump is a multi-billionaire who on his first foray into politics became President of the United States - but from high up here where my brain is resting, He's not that great. In fact, All I see is a loser. . . "

Alec Baldwin
Posted by NetNobody 3 years ago
NetNobody
@kwbc That is what i would like to argue i do not intend to bring other debates i am having into this or other debates and as it seems right now there will be no more round for this debate so i would like to argue with someone who can play the other side and actually resopnd
Posted by kwbc 3 years ago
kwbc
@NetNobody I will post a debate tomorrow arguing that trump so far is a negative to the country in terms of policy. I won't be touching his "racist/sexist" comments unless it's a policy issue
Posted by NetNobody 3 years ago
NetNobody
(kwbc) If you will let me, I would like to argue on your debate to get a different point of view
Posted by kwbc 3 years ago
kwbc
[Citation required]. I will post a similar debate if this debate ends up going nowhere