Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
Anonymous
12InchBeef

Trump should not have bombed the Syrian Air Base

Pro

In April 2017, Trump bombed a Syrian Air Base after a chemical attack. My stance is that he should not have bombed the air base. Good luck to my opponent. I am a Trump supporter, But this was his one mistake.
12InchBeef

Con

Yeah he should have, Muslims are stinky and smell like fu**ing bombs and gas. Also the orange man said they didn't bomb the base, Therefore if he says they didn't, They didn't and pro is wetouded like BiggsBoonj

Pro

Come on this was going to be a good debate, But you had to ruin it
12InchBeef

Con

You ruined my good debate on if 90 yr old men can date 5 yr old girls so karma

Pro

Thats not a "good" debate, Thats a criminal offense.

Pro

So, Wut, To be a criminal. Vote PRO
12InchBeef

Con

Pro is an idiot and should be put to death via electic chair for admitting to having child porn and defending pedo's
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@Dr. Franklin

Any proof of WMD's?
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Omar, I have to disagree with you there. Even though i think bombing a air base was a mistake, I still think he was consistent with his America First message.
Posted by SickInTheHeadz 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
He has 12 inch pp. He can say whatever he wants.
Posted by ToasterMinistry 3 years ago
ToasterMinistry
Yup karma's a beach. However though, 12Inch should really stfu and get banned from this
Posted by SickInTheHeadz 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
Karma is a beach
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@Dr. Franklin

Wow can't believe I saw the day where you said something bad about Trump.
The only thing now you would really have to admit to is that the past presidents including Trump are warmongers who use war to make profit instead of having the priority of safety. This goes back until World War 2 which I consider United States most recent righteous war. That ended in 1945 and they have been in wars past that.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Agreed, Some trump supporters are deranged and listen to whatever he says
Posted by squeakly54n6 3 years ago
squeakly54n6
Glad you at least admit Trump's flaws, Many conservatives I run into defend his inexcusable actions. It's almost as if his loyal defenders are being paid by him or have stock in Trump Towers or something.