Alsovin
YakovF

Trump?

Alsovin has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Alsovin

Con

I can't bring myself to support Trump. He just the stupidest things and I can't even listen to him anymore. A wall? For what? Waste of money and resources. He's also disrespectful, racist, and rude. Grab them by the p****?! What the hell?!
YakovF

Pro

Trump is misunderstood. He is the WORST executioner, but for the most part his policies are good. The economy is high and everything has been going pretty well with him in office. The reason you listed is old news. We already know about it, and everything else he does is for the most part good.
Alsovin

Con

He's kinda dumb. Guns? To Teachers? Please. He hasn't done anything to prepare for a second school shooting, and I don't think he really understands that children are being murdered. Something needs to be done. Please get rid of this cheeto, god.
YakovF

Pro

Making one bad/inaccurate comment one time doesn't nullify everything he did so far..

https://www.forbes.com...

The unemployment rate has been super low, and the economy has been really high. Wage has been raised, and for the most part taxes have been lowered (unless you live in a state where they charge state tax). One stupid comment doesn't nullify the great stuff he has done. Please bring me sources for the next round please, even if they are obviously true.
Alsovin

Con

He has nicknames for everyone he doesn't like such as Rocket Man for Kim Jong-un, and he is provoking war. We, the American people, have to pay for what Trump has done. We could get bombed. He also makes some stupid decisions like giving guns to teachers and making Ajit Pai chairman of the FCC in which he got rid of Net Neutrality. Do you still need sources to clarify that these are true? Because they clearly are. He even got rid of Obamacare because it was quote on quote bad. So if you still need "sources" look em up.
YakovF

Pro

I will address all your claims.

"He has nicknames for everyone he doesn't like such as Rocket Man for Kim Jong-un"
Why is that a reflection on if he is a good or bad president?

"and he is provoking war" "We could get bombed"
If we are going to get bombed from North Korea, they aren't going to do it because of Trump. Kim Jong-un isn't stupid enough to kill us no matter what Trump says. I know he seems stupid, but he isn't, or else North Korea would collapsed long ago.

"He also makes some stupid decisions like giving guns to teachers"
That was never put into play, but rather a suggestion.

"Ajit Pai chairman of the FCC in which he got rid of Net Neutrality."
This might be a little touchy, but Net Neutrality is BAD. Hear me out. Net Neutrality allows all files and network to be treated equally. No internet providers can choose which sites go faster. Now the thing is, this allows companies like Hulu to pay a internet provider to go faster than Netflix. Although this can be very bad, it's unlikely to happen, because what happens if they do take the offer? Competition! The consumer will just switch over to the next provider. But what people don't tell you is that Net Neutrality allows the government to make regulations on the internet on any time. YOU DON'T WANT THAT! The reason why the internet strives is because of the freedom! Take television. You can get fined by cursing at a certain time. Imagine a regulation like that happens to the internet. You DON'T want that condition to be a possibility.
What's my source on this?
https://www.washingtonpost.com...
But I'm sure you don't want to actually read all that.

"Do you still need sources to clarify that these are true? Because they clearly are."
It is not my job to verify your statements. What you state is on you. I can say: "NASA officially announced the Earth is flat", but it doesn't mean it's true.

"He even got rid of Obamacare because it was quote on quote bad." "because it was quote on quote bad."
Why is Obama care good? It screws many people over from what I know. Although I can't explain much detail on it, you explained nothing. You're the one bringing the claim, so bring the proof. It's on you. The only reason why I made an exception to Net Neutrality is because it's almost unanimously agreed with, so I need to prove it wrong. But this is a split issue, so the proof is on you to explain why it's good. Show me sources on why it's a good thing.

"So if you still need "sources" look em up."
It's not my job to look up what you say. If you bring proof you can't just say baseless claims and tell me to research them. It's on you, and if you can't see that, you already lost 3 points to this debate by the 7 point system.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Is he a bad person? Yes, I think so. Is he a bad president? Less easy to determine.
Posted by Amphia 3 years ago
Amphia
Should I debate that Trump is indeed a good President? Or can I just debate that he is not as bad as you say he is? I don't like him but for reasons other than him being "racist" or whatnot.