billsands
NoCap

Trumps Brain will explode once the Democratic congress is seated

billsands

Pro

Trump is a big spoiled baby, A narssist. Once he has to deal with a hostille congress that won't bow to him, He will snap and run the white house lawn naked throwing pooh at cnn reporters. . And then it all over for the Republicans.
NoCap

Con

1. Trump is not a "Big spoiled baby", Although he can act like a baby sometimes, He's certainly not spoiled. Please provide an example of President Trump being a "spoiled baby".

2. Congress is not hostile in the perspective of President Trump. Why? Because the Senate is in his favor being the majority is Republican, So even though the HOR is a Democratic majority it doesn't matter that much at all. Trump never had a congress that "bowed" for him, Just because Republicans held the majority in the Senate and HOR once doesn't mean all Republicans were necessarily Trump supporters. The checks and balances system in congress allows President Trump to stay in line and keep America strong and maintained.

3. Trump will not snap, He is a true American who at times can seem a bit excessive, Yet he always does what's best for the country unlike Obama. Obama made a deal with Iran where he gave guns to Iran in exchange for the denuking of Iran. This caused Iran to be more violent and dangerous than it already was. Also, CNN is so obviously Democratic sided in their reports that it's ignorant to ignore that fact. They always stretch his words and only report what will help their agenda against Trump.
billsands

Pro

Trump grew up rich his daddy give him half a billion dollars, He never had to work for anything he has, He is a bully, And like all bullies he is a coward who will run when presented with superior force. He is DRAFT DODGER, HE never served, He is a pervert who raped a 13 year old girl a real slime, His supporters don't have a clue or are even slimier than he is

The house is Democratic, And ready for a real fight, Defnding mueller, Impeachment, Supeonaing his tax record

oh he'll snap all right. . You watch, Its already started
its reported hes wndering around the white house screaming like a madman because the president of France humiliated his nationalist bottom. . He babbles about baseless voter fraud claims hes already losing it! He's toast!
NoCap

Con

So what if Trump was privileged? And he has had to work hard, He's the President of the most powerful nation. Although there are allegations of Trump raping people (like there are with MANY famous people), Nothing has been proven so what's your point?

Democrats are only defending Mueller because it hurts trump. There is nothing Trump can be impeached on. Tax records don't matter at all.

Saying "You watch" means he hasn't snapped yet proving my point. Trump always criticizes people who criticize him so why is the President of France special? Trump is a patriot, And he does care about other countries, So how is he a nationalist? Trump wants whats best for the country, So if he suspects voter fraud somewhere he will look into like every other President would. Whats is wrong with that?
billsands

Pro

Trump was a draft dodger he pretended to have foot problems but played tennis, He is a big baby, Hes already melting down and going nutz so my predictin is already happening
NoCap

Con

15. 4 million people were Draft Dodgers during the Vietnam War, That doesn't really matter nor correlate with any current day event.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
Did not say I like him and not once said he didn't lie.

By the way were you this annoyed when Obama was lying? I don't think so. You have a double standard if you somehow think Obama did not lie.

"I only read your first sentence"

I would say that is a lie. I saw your profile and saw you support democratic socialism and you didn't want to contest why it is a bad idea because you do not want your own ideology tested.

You can't contest the democratic socialism? Why not make a debate about it and see who wins?

Why don't you assess your stance? You do have a double standard because you weren't this annoyed when Obama was lying.

Why don't you actually reply to me instead of name-calling? Is it because you cannot make a point against me. I specifically said I rather have the economy doing well then have a president who can tell a speech without CNN hurling bigotry/white nationalist/sexist/transphobic/homophobic/Xenophobic.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
I know I said I'm done.
I only read your first sentence.
Your he-haw president has been caught with several lies. So its a hypocritical contradiction for you to call anyone that digs up truthful lies about Turmp especially when he blatantly gets caught at it, No matter if its Seth Myers Late Night writers or not.
Now I'm done. I'm not going to waste my esteemed time with the idiocies you have to say just because you are so blind with a loser president in your pocket anymore.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
The writers are tragic and for you not see through their lies is tragic.

Did I say I liked Trump? I said I rather have a president who has a good economy instead of a one which talks to me as if he is going to do something and doesn't actually do it.

You really are backwards aren't you? Democratic socialism is a joke. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is the best example for that. Bernie Sanders might say he is one but he is not really. He wants to follow Scandinavian countries model which is capitalism with high welfare.

Why not assess your position instead of acting like your is so much better then mine? It is not by the way. You are just like the Republicans who cannot see the other side. You act like an NPC who does not have his own voice. Did I ever mention my favourite talk show host or was it you?

Why not think for yourself instead of allowing a talk show host think for you.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Wow. You are not very good at this are yah. Why no. Not at all. So this will be my final post to you on this subject because you are so ridiculously brainwashed on it that if you were in a room with someone and he or she was to agree with you on everything that you were to say and think, You would still manage to find fault with that person, No matter what it is.
Seth Myers, A late show talk host, Just like all of them are fed their jokes by writers, Duh. These hosts don't write their own jokes. The writers do. Sure they might throw a couple of their own in every now and then or even within every show, That's a possibility, But I highly doubt it. Its why the writers are credited for "writing".
Oh and btw, The "writers" got it right. They hit the hail on the ned (Inverted letters intentional) with your buddy boy Grump just as they do every single weeknight and its just too bad that you don't like it.
The next time you get into an argument/ conversation with someone, Please at the very least have the foggiest idea and the decency as to what you are talking about - k?
Please tc and haveth thee fun - Bye.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
"Do you know who Seth Meyers is and Late Night? "
A comedian who has political opinions. He can't even do both. Instead they does half of each and he is in between. Who wants a half comedian and half political opinion guy? I rather way a comedian and I rather watch a political commentator because Late Night show hosts are tragic.

You really hate the President. Can you actually move on? How as your life been affected directly? You sure he has affected your life directly? Move on.

What about the other claim that he gave as a tweet (In my last comment)? I deem that sufficient until you can prove otherwise that he has some other agenda.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
"He is the president of the United of States. It isn't a stretch to think that he could be busy on that day. " Then the piece of s--t for a so-called president does not have the right to demean ANYBODY EVER for not doing their jobs EVER in any branch of the marines because he's a f--king hypocrite. Just as he was a complete hypocrite at the press conference, Just as he been a complete hypocrite for his entire life. Take away his money and he becomes a worthless scab. I can't wait until he becomes investigated so he can cry and whimper like the crybaby he truly is to watch his ego go bursting like a supernova on crack when he should simply work around it and learn to get along with others rather than have his runny babbit ego of a Dick Tracy do the thinking for him.
"Here was a response from Trump" Oh I see, So you take Trump's word at everything now considering the fact that he's been caught at lying at just about everything nowadays? Women, (I'm just pulling these left and right just as they come up. I'm not reading them. It just shows that hey the jiffy lude if even remotely correct would not have these problems. . . "Ex-Trump Organization exec: 'Impossible' Trump didn't know about Trump Tower meeting". . . "Two Years Ago, Trump Didn't Know What LNG Was. Now His Tariffs Could Cripple The Industry". . . "Trump: Didn't know about the meeting between son and Russian lawyer, No matter what Michael Cohen might say". . . "Bill Gates says Trump didn"t know the difference between HIV and HPV". . . "Every time Trump made up, Confused, Or didn"t know of countries that actually exist" and on and on. . .

Do you know who Seth Meyers is and Late Night? It never misses a tongue in cheek beat. . .
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=VCH8Mg0WFaw - Trump Freaks Out After Democrats Win House: A Closer Look (dead o accurate portrayal)
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=l3yZcwwOgRc - Trump Is Depressed After the Midterms: A Closer Look (1. 4 million hits in one day. Not bad. )

tc and have fun
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
He still attended a cemetery.

Here was a response from Trump "By the way, When the helicopter couldn"t fly to the first cemetery in France because of almost zero visibility, I suggested driving. Secret Service said NO, Too far from airport & big Paris shutdown. Speech next day at American Cemetery in pouring rain! Little reported-Fake News! "

That is sufficient until you can prove otherwise.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
He is the president of the United of States. It isn't a stretch to think that he could be busy on that day.

Is this all you have against Trump? Why not give me a positive represntation of the Democrats? Maybe Bernie Sanders or maybe Hillary Clinton.

You do know that the DNC rigged the elections so that Bernie Sander would not have a face off with Trump.

https://www. Politifact. Com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/nov/03/donald-trump-said-donna-brazile-called-democratic-/
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
I never laid out for a single second the premise that god exists. The entire poop-u-lation of this planet would be in serious trouble if the superior ego god complex in which the bible is entirely about and nothing else, We'd all be in serious trouble. Here's a few videos that clearly shows this. I use them in my debates a lot. They are relatively short and they really hit home.
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=vkXOwBIRX7Y&t=123s - top 10 reasons why the bible is repulsive
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=x-slAgzJmdU - Why Does Every Intelligent christian disobey jesus?

Btw, Here's Trump at his finest and he's so full of himself inventing excuses as always that just hit my email about a ha;f hour ago. . . Newsweek "DONALD TRUMP TELLS FOX NEWS HE WAS TOO 'BUSY ON CALLS' TO VISIT ARLINGTON CEMETERY ON VETERANS DAY"
Then in one clip he calls people "stupid people". Well duh you idiot, Trump, You are a stupid person for calling others stupid.
Please tc and have fun
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
Yes I am

I was just accepting the premise that you laid out. If God exists. Trump is not as bad as him.