Benistheboss
CameronWorthington

Uniforms

CameronWorthington

Benistheboss

Con

I have been wearing a uniform for 5 years yes 5 years!!!!!!!! and it has been 24 seven omg that is so long.so hi my name is Ben and I believe schools should not have to have uniforms and it also makes a bigger bill for the poor people.so to all you principals out there just stop right now and make an assembly and say to all the boys and girls I have come to the conclusion that we shall never have to wear a uniform ever again in our life. And did you know that 50 % say that uniforms are good and 50 % so it is even which also means that people want uniforms and don't want uniforms. Did you know that Nineteen percent of public school principals reported requiring uniforms in the 2009-2010 school year, up from 12 percent a decade earlier.
CameronWorthington

Pro

For the past decade, schools, parents and students have clashed over the issue of regulating student attire. In 2007, cases involving an anti-Bush T-shirt in Vermont, an anti-gay T-shirt in San Diego, and Tigger socks in Napa, California, made their way through the courts, causing many to wonder whether this debate will ever be resolved.

Meanwhile, researchers are divided over how much of an impact " if any " dress policies have upon student learning. A 2004 book makes the case that uniforms do not improve school safety or academic discipline. A 2005 study, on the other hand, indicates that in some Ohio high schools uniforms may have improved graduation and attendance rates, although no improvements were observed in academic performance.
You have not been wearing uniforms 24/7. Uniforms are good as they show formality. And nothing is a 50/50 subject one side will always win.
Benistheboss

Con

So I just hate uniforms because i have been wearing a uniform for 1000000000 years I hate it uniforms people say that it rejoice bullying but that is a big fat lie that all that people that said that so everyone out there should go ask there teacher and say get stuff because I am not wearing a uniform ever in my life again so to all you people that are at a school
So stop and never wear a uniform again
Ben the boss
CameronWorthington

Pro

You have not been wearing uniforms for 1000000000 years. And uniforms do reduce bullying and you aren"t thinking about the people with less money because second hand uniforms don"t look too bad but second hand clothes look old and scruffy so they"d get badly bullied.
Posted by SupaDudz 1 year ago
SupaDudz
Distracting grammar mistakes by CON. No bad conduct but unreasonable claims and exaggeration lead me for PRO. Sources go pro because he used examples. CON arguments were opinion based, weak, and did not answer any of the PRO's arguments. My notes are below. My final vote goes CON

PRO: Easy debate, easy decision, good job being mature because I kept laughing my butt off

CON: Please, read up more. Be prepared. Make better arguments. That debate was weak. That was pathetic CON performance

OVERALL: I felt as if I was watching a Bulls vs Warriors game because the Warriors dominate the Bulls the entire time. Good debate PRO, horrible debate CON.
Vote Placed by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 12 months ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
BenisthebossCameronWorthingtonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Same reason as SupaDudz's!
Vote Placed by SupaDudz 1 year ago
SupaDudz
BenisthebossCameronWorthingtonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Distracting grammar mistakes by CON. No bad conduct but unreasonable claims and exaggeration lead me for PRO. Sources go pro because he used examples. CON arguments were opinion based, weak, and did not answer any of the PRO's arguments. My final vote goes PRO due to not extending the PRO arguments and dropping it in general. CON should have capitalized more on that.