snakeandnape
Amphia

Vietnamese women are the most beautiful women in the world!

snakeandnape has forfeited round #3.
Started: 3/7/2018 Category: Fashion
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

snakeandnape

Pro

Vietnamese woman are the most beautiful women in the world because they are petite and like to take care of their man. They are very elegant and speak like a lady should. If you don't like them, i wonder if you are gay
Amphia

Con

There are beautiful women all over the world. Search beautiful Nigerian women. Search beautiful Chinese women. Search beautiful Venezuelan women. Search beautiful Russian women.

I hate when people say silly things like: "Oh! American women are the most beautiful in the world!"

No, they're not. There are beautiful women in America but that goes for every country, every continent.
snakeandnape

Pro

true there are beautiful women around the world, but i was just on a date with a vietnamese woman and she was the sexiest girl ive ever seen. they bodies are really cute and petite
Amphia

Con

I just reread your arguments and I feel like you're verging into stereotypes. Actually you've head-dived into them. Being petite should not be how you decide whether a woman is beautiful or not. Also, petiteness is a stereotype about Asian women and it's not true. There are millions of Asian women who are not petite but they are still beautiful.

"...take care of their man..." Well, you can find women who love their men ANYWHERE. Literally, there are loving women all over the world, this is not a characteristic that is somehow inherently Vietnamese. This is just a characteristic of caring people...

"They are very elegant and speak like a lady should. If you don't like them, i wonder if you are gay". I don't like this because this is coming from the view that women should speak or act a certain way. I don't care how amazing your date went.

1. That girl doesn't represent all Vietnamese women
2. You should not base your definition of beauty on her
3. Who are you to decide what makes a lady? And what do you mean by "speak like a lady should"?

Also, that "gay" part is stupid. If a guy who met your date saw her and said he wasn't attracted to her, does that make him gay? No, it doesn't. I hope you were joking (though that is not a good joke).

"they bodies are really cute and petite" This stereotype about Asian women is very harmful actually. It perpetuates the idea that:

1. You have to be petite to be cute
2. All Asian women are petite thus if there is an Asian woman who is not petite she is either ugly or probably not Asian

On 2, you might say "Um, that's ridiculous." But trust me, this sort of chronic stereotyping makes people say ridiculous things. I'm black and the stereotypes about us range from being uneducated or uninterested in school or poor. Since I am none of those things, my own FRIENDS have come up to me and said I was white because I didn't fit into their box of what a black person "should be".

Don't allow stereotypes like this continue. They're awful.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
so if you are gay, do you think gay Vietnamese men are the most beautiful in the world?
Posted by bsh7000 3 years ago
bsh7000
I am gay, lol.
Posted by SecularMerlin 3 years ago
SecularMerlin
Opinion based. I am not prepared to debate your opinion.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
WRONG!!! Vietnamese women are the second ugliest women in the world after Russian women. Mind you everyone has a different preference so maybe you like ugly, rotten teeth no figure flat chested Vietnamese women, that's your choice.

Swedish women are the most beautiful in the world. The blue eyes and blond hair HELLO NURSE!!!!!