ABC123TT
Joshfour

WW2 would not have been won without USA Involvement (official and unofficial)

ABC123TT has forfeited round #4.
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

ABC123TT

Pro

People these days have been saying WW2 could have been won without US support or involvement. If you are one of these people get ready to debate
Joshfour

Con

First I'd like to say to my opponent, ABC123TT, that even though the U.S did help a lot in WW2, that they weren't the only reason that the Allies won WW2. And I'd like to tell my opponent what would happen if the U.S never got involved in WW2. Say, Japan never bombed Pearl Harbor. First, U.S would never go to war against Japan or Germany obviously. And if The U.S never went to war against Japan, Japan would probably instead invade Russia. Which they would probably lose against. And meanwhile, in Europe, Germany would still lose against Russia as U.S involvement didn't really affect this. Though something that would change is that without the U.S leading D-Day, the Allies wouldn't get as far into Nazi territory, they would still land in France eventually, but not with the amount of manpower they did if the U.S was in the war. But Germany would still be in trouble and probably lose against Russia. In the end, what would happen is that Russia would own probably all of Manchuria, Japan, most of Eastern Europe, Belgium, The Netherlands, and all of Germany. Which they would probably turn most of this into puppet states. But the Allies would probably still win WW2 in the end. AlternateHistoryHub talks a lot about this scenario in his video What if Japan Never Bombed Pearl Harbor? Which is where I got my information.
ABC123TT

Pro

First of all why would Japan attack Russia. What does it have to gain Japan attacked US to get fuel from the Philipines and to stop the Us from interfering. Japan had witnessed the might of the Soviets in the 1939 border clashes. But Japan had not seen the USA industry which is why it attacked it. You must also consider the unofficial support the US gave to the Uk and USSR in non rationed food Sherman tanks which won El Alamein, Catalinas to fight the u boats so they could get supplies from the US and other nations.
Joshfour

Con

Since the Germans would be invading from Europe, the Japanese would probably see it as an opportunity to invade an undefended Siberia to help out their allies. And about El Alamein, Catalinas, I don't think that the allies losing there would cause an Axis victory. Remember, Russia was a very powerful and tough foe for the Axis and they probably still would've invaded into Germany and capitulate it.
ABC123TT

Pro

There is no advantage in capturing Siberia. Even before it attacked US it was winning against UK
Joshfour

Con

Perhaps you didn't see what I said, after Germany does operation Barbossa, Japan would probably invade Russia from their border in the East to aid Germany.
Posted by kwbc 3 years ago
kwbc
It's obvious that Con doesn't understand what logistics are or what the japs did during this period.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
noise.
Posted by judaism 3 years ago
judaism
And you just shout crap like an idiot yourself
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
I Oh yes and I did this and I did that ... egotistical moron. So you wrote a paper on the Rambam. You have not shown any expertise on the subject other than that you talk about yourself.
Posted by judaism 3 years ago
judaism
Ya, I not only learned of him, but wrote a paper, but hey! I guess I'm just illiterate fool though lol!
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Judaism considers himself an expert on the rambam LOL ask him about the logic that dude employed in organizing his Mishna Torah. What a pompous fool.
Posted by ABC123TT 3 years ago
ABC123TT
Please vote in the debate I described below
Posted by judaism 3 years ago
judaism
Pay no attention to mosc, he doesn't know who Rambam was. Of course Rambam wasn't G-d. I'll try to vote.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Na Judaism worships the Rambam as god. LOL
Posted by ABC123TT 3 years ago
ABC123TT
Hey Judaism do you want to vote on my debate "I am GOD prove me wrong " I am con