Anonymous
12InchBeef

Waa Fraser Anning"s egg attack justified?

12InchBeef has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Con

I am expecting a relatively short debate is there is not much to discuss. Egg boy is being praised for cracking an egg on Fraser Annings head. This is an attack on freedom of speech. Just to clarify, I do not agree with his statement about the Christchurch attack. However, That does not give me the right to crack an egg on his skull.
12InchBeef

Pro

Yeah it was christians are stinky and smell like wine and water. Pkus a christian kid shot up a black church cuz he';s white and i don't like white people

Con

This is the reason why almost all active users want you to leave this website. You are a troll. I have talked to multiple people and almost all of them want you to leave. Please do so. I even offered to have a civil debate on any topic in order for you to change your ways and you ignored me.

You have violated multiple terms of use. That alone is a reason why you should be banned. But the fact that you continue to harass multiple people is why you have so much negative attention. Trolls like you have come and gone. What makes you so special that you refuse to leave. We do not want you here. Go spend your time somewhere else and leave us alone.

Con

Are you even interested in debating. You just enjoy sitting alone in a dark room harassing users on the opposite end of the world instead of focusing on important things such as your education, Career, Hobbies. What qualifications do you have? Do you have a plan for your future? Try being mature for once in your life and actually focus on your future.

Seriously though. I have almost finished school. I have less than three terms left. I regret not working hard when I was in lower years. Your profile says your 17 but I believe that you are younger. At one point, You will look back at your comments and realise you are wrong. You will finally understand our frustration.
Posted by anc2006 2 years ago
anc2006
"I am glad you decided to molest this debate"

no u
Posted by SickInTheHeadz 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
I am glad you decided to molest this debate
Posted by SickInTheHeadz 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
Nice work 12InchBeef
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
I made a new one and selected "Only people equal to or better than me"
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
"17 so blocking him takes majority of users"
If you block him he can't take your debates. That solves the problem if you want someone who actually wants to debate this.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Because I don"t know who disagrees with me, And 12InchBeef"s profile states that he is 17 so blocking him takes majority of users
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
Why not challenge someone or have an age rating?