aedeagus_the_wise
anc2006

War against people with peanut allergies

aedeagus_the_wise

Pro

Last week, A new coworker was hired at my place and began working the same shift as me. Mediocre lady, 6/10, 5"6, Brown hair, Pale skin, Brown eyes. Business as usual day it seemed, But i was deathly wrong. It was nearly break time for me, But almost immediately my manager came up to me, And said that i wouldn't be able to eat my classic peanut butter banana and whipped cream sandwich at work anymore due to my new coworkers intense peanut allergies.

This was preposterous. As many of my fans know, I don"t let anything get in the way between me and my delicious peanut butter banana and whipped cream sandwiches. I would not simply let this "slide", My work break sandwich eating has become somewhat of a ritual for me, For the past 3 years since ive worked there for. And now this schmuck comes waltzing in and dares defy me by working at MY shift and interfering with MY lunch routines? I was ultimately confused as to why they would hire such bottom feeding cretin, As the manager knows to not josh around with my peanut butter banana and whipped cream sandwiches. . . . I soon had enough of this, And for the next couple days, I began sneakily carrying handfuls of peanuts in my pockets, And every so often when i got the chance sprinkled some peanut dust on her when she wasn't looking. She was hospitalized soon after, And has not returned to work for two days now, And ive finally been able to resume my previous habits. However, When she returns and i will have to continue assaulting her, I fear my coworkers might catch on and i will be fired. People with allergies are one of the worst people i know, And i think it would do good to eliminate them.

Seriously, Who thought it was okay to let these people reproduce? Why do these people think its okay to pass on their inferior genes, And have their own children suffer from inheriting their parents terrible allergies? This just makes me believe that people with peanut allergies are sociopathic monsters who only procreate just to fulfill their putrid desire of seeing others suffer. They want their children to feel their own pain. Any rational person with allergies would sterilize themselves after hitting puberty ensuring they never reproduce.

If they won't do it themselves, Then we, As a populous, Will have to take initiative and get our hands dirty. I"ve developed a couple ways in how we can assure these peoples genes die out:

- Death by guillotine
While it may seem harsh, Death by guillotine is actually one of the most humane ways of capital punishment. This is the fastest and most effective method, And is personally recommended by me.

- Everyone starts carrying pockets full of peanuts at all times
This is a moderately inhumane method, As it prolongs their suffering, But also has less allergy-ridden people killed in total. Through this method, The stronger willed people will likely tough it out, And develop immunity. The weaker ones will bloat up like pufferfish and die instantly.

- Birth tax
By putting a hefty birth tax of 1000000 usd it ensures that less allergy babies will be born, But the downside is that it enables the sociopathic freaks to live full lives.

You CANNOT accept this debate if you have peanut allergies, Because you biasedly have peanut allergies.
anc2006

Con

I am 14, I don't have allergies AT ALL, And I am simply bored.

Now, Prove at least one of the following:
1) Because there are poor people, To make your country not look bad, You will bulldoze all the informal settlements down. Cus that is your logic, You would rather fire the employees that have the legality of work here, But not to even change your diet a single time. Who said you can't change diet? Just for a sandwich a single day you are going to fire the employees that are allergic to it, What else next time? Because there is a single piece of dust on your printer you are grinding it to ashes?

2) WAR AGAINST PEOPLE? Nope, We cure things, We don't kill 'em. Let me, According to you, See Peanut allergy as a disease. Do the nations in the world FACILITATE the killings of coronavirus patients? Do the nations in charge just decriminalize the people who had no fault but to carry the gene? Isn't this like a dictatorship of North Korea? And? KILLING all these people just so you can enjoy a sandwich a day.

Imagine A person with peanut butter allergy, With 2 layers of coronavirus masks, Go to the doctor to cure this. The doctor has the cure but instead reports the police. Yeah, He's in jail and will die. You want a world like this just so you can eat your petty little peanut butter sandwich? I got no words. I expect something from the next round.
aedeagus_the_wise

Pro

It disturbs me that my opponent would want to bulldoze all of the poor neighborhoods. Poor people may be bums, But they are still people, Our people. I don't see how this relates to the argument, Maybe this guy has a sick persistent need to constantly hate on poor people like he has a tic or something. I suggest that you get it out of your system prior to writing your rebuttal, As it feuds with the flow of the argument. You also seem to destroy household objects commonly as you note that you "grind your printer to ashes" because "there is a single piece of dust (on it). " You claim that you are only 14 years old, Meaning that you parents have to compensate for all the damage that you do to their household. I recommend that you take some anger management classes, And try funneling your anger energy into non destructive activities such as doing pushups and exercising. I hope that you find peace in your future.

"Who says you can"t change your diet? "
I am autistic, Which makes it very hard for me to break out of repetitive habits. Although sometimes a hinderance to my everyday life, I have trained my autism powers over the course of many years which has allowed me to gain new levels of intelligence and enlightenment never before never before seen. I understand that you can not fully see my ways as you are not as autistic as me, As well as that you are 14 years old and your brain is not fully developed.

"Just for a sandwich a single day you are going to fire the employees that are allergic to it? "
If it helps to justify my point for wanting to get her fired, I caught her grating her toe jam into the bag of fries with a cheese grater, I also caught her putting soap in the oil used to deep fry food. Says a lot about people with peanut related allergies. . .

To clear up any confusion my opponent is having, I don't think we should go to actual war with them. We shouldn"t immediately knock down all of their doors and shoot them, I believe it could be done more formally such as using the guillotine, But that"s just one option. I don't think people with allergies should be killed, But just be mostly erased from the gene pool. There are other ways to do this other than murder such as birth tax, Which is the most realistic option. However the death options are efficient as well, Which i"ll touch into more in depth:

Having people carrying peanuts around in their pockets would sound unusual, But we can have people jump on board to this idea by having the government give tax cuts to people who participate, As well as maybe having a reward system for people who participate many days in a row. Rewards would range from a 15$ gift card to Starbucks, To a 2006 honda civic for those extra determined individuals.

The guillotine may sound barbaric and old-worldy, But is in fact one of the safest forms of capital punishment. It is cheaper and more reliable than lethal injection, As well as incomparably more humane than the electric chair. Bullets are way too personal, Firing squad is simple idiocy, Waste of ammunition, Drugs are unreliable and require medical precision. Often times with lethal injection people don't die instantly, But feel an extreme burning sensation before withering away from the shock of the pain. Gallows are inhumane as the noose generally chokes people to death, Even though its designed to instantly snap their neck. Only the guillotine will do.

Killing those with the coronavirus is efficient, North Korea has proven this claim, But i believe it to be an unwise tactic. It is merely a temporary disease that passes with time, The suffering it causes is not prolonged for the entirety of your life. However possessing an absurd genetic ailment such as peanut allergies is rather embarrassing and laughable. These guys have the potential to become olympic bodybuilders that could bulldoze through crowds of civilians with their fists but they would instantly shrivel up by being merely in the presence of any sort of nut. . . . . Pathetic.

People with nut allergies i think are the main barrier from human alien contact. What if an advanced civilization spied on us? They would surely have a nice guffaw at that fact that there are humans that exist that are so weak that they would perish immediately in the vicinity of a peanut. . . . . . We gotta eliminate their genes some way or another to please the outsiders so they will lend us some of that sweet alien techno tech. We must not allow them to think that we are weak. . . . If we somehow got our dirty chimp fingers on some rad alien gizmos and gadgets it would do nothing but good for us.
anc2006

Con

No.

"It disturbs me that my opponent would want to bulldoze all of the poor neighborhoods. Poor people may be bums, " Yeah this is like your logic but you denies it. Yeah, To satisfy yourself you sacrifice a much bigger factor. You kill and execute people with a peanut allergy just to enjoy your sandwich. You are saying as if peanuts are as vital as water and air. This is as if you were put something other than peanut butter sandwiches you would rather starve. If so, I would rather starve you, Because your privileges are much less than a group of more than 10 million. Aren't you doing the same thing as the mayor who bulldozes the slum sectors down to broken iron panels just to make a good reputation for himself? Aren't you both sacrificing the lot for a little pleasure?
'
"This was preposterous. As many of my fans know, I don"t let anything get in the way between me and my delicious peanut butter banana and whipped cream sandwiches. I would not simply let this "slide", "
Here are replacements for you, Your co-worker and all the people in the world:
https://www. Self. Com/gallery/nut-and-seed-butters
If you don't have peanut allergies, Use peanut butter.
If you have peanut allergies and/or is with people with such conditions, Use those. Don't resort to violence too quickly.

"I caught her grating her toe jam into the bag of fries with a cheese grater, I also caught her putting soap in the oil used to deep fry food. "
That is something else. Even if she has no allergies she is doing something wrong either way. Sayin' people with allergies are stupid? One of my grandparents has peanut allergies, And he was the smartest one alive in my family. Don't trust me? How can I trust you? Same reasons(or lack thereof) for both of us.

"I don't think we should go to actual war with them. "
Title, Please.

"I believe it could be done more formally such as using the guillotine, But that"s just one option. I don't think people with allergies should be killed, But just be mostly erased from the gene pool. "
Not if you can cure it. You are speaking as if none of us can cure allergies. NONE in our world? If we can cure it, Then we cure it. Vaccines are not that much more expensive than, Guillotines, And curing people is much better than killing off consider they have done nothing wrong. If you bulldoze the poor sector down, Which I know you wouldn't, Did the poor do anything wrong other than living here like any other organism?

"Having people carrying peanuts around in their pockets would sound unusual, But we can have people jump on board to this idea by having the government give tax cuts to people who participate, "
Then you would lose money by cutting tax if you are the government. Soon enough there will be enough people that will make you feel it is better to just grab medicine and cure 'em already.

"Rewards would range from a 15$ gift card to Starbucks, To a 2006 honda civic for those extra determined individuals. "
You are trying to murder your ol' Jon in town, And you get money from it. What world's logic is that? Can't we just cure it?

"People with nut allergies I think are the main barrier from human-alien contact. What if an advanced civilization spied on us? They would surely have a nice guffaw at that fact that there are humans that exist that are so weak that they would perish immediately in the vicinity of a peanut. . . . . . "
No. . . Do you know anything about it? You are thinking as if aliens are peanuts themselves. Also, If they can just colonize our planets with peanuts alone, WHY DIDN'T THEY?
Posted by aedeagus_the_wise 1 year ago
aedeagus_the_wise
He deleted his account. I think ive won this debate.
Posted by anc2006 1 year ago
anc2006
You sprinkle peanut products on your workmate? To payback, If I can, I would inject chemicals that will cause Peanut Allergy if I can, Because that is what she feels like. You know it and you know damn well we live in a democratic society and it is not anarchy fused with dictatorship somewhere else. Everyone deserves the same life unless they committed crimes. How are allergies crimes when they are living like any other person that has no record of crime?
Posted by anc2006 1 year ago
anc2006
"I can"t believe you"re autphobic. That"s really insensitive, You know. It is an everyday struggle and lifelong burden having so much intellect. You wouldn"t know, Though at the very least i"d hope you"d carry atleast an ounce of sympathy. "

. . . Yes, I know, But sympathy is not anarchy. I would not want such a person like you to manage the world because your feelings had taken your rationales. You wouldn't just kill all the people that had done nothing wrong other than (unluckily) carrying the genes, Just to eat your sandwich in the office. If you are the boss, Fire her, I don't care. Even then, You shouldn't murder millions of people just to. . . Eat, As if you can eat and can only eat peanut butter sandwiches. I am not autophobic, But a gay person wouldn't "kill" all straight people regardless of what they have done. They can be re-educated, But not killed. Peanut allergies can be cured, And boy! Would you like to live in a country where the leader just decriminalize people with a kind of gene! This is not even anti-black or anti-woman or anti-gay. On top of this, We are out of the period where we discriminate.
Posted by aedeagus_the_wise 1 year ago
aedeagus_the_wise
I can"t believe you"re autphobic. That"s really insensitive, You know. It is an everyday struggle and lifelong burden having so much intellect. You wouldn"t know, Though at the very least i"d hope you"d carry atleast an ounce of sympathy.
Posted by anc2006 1 year ago
anc2006
"You misinterpreted some on my arguments, You also forgot to mention my autism superpowers. Other than that i pretty much got this debate in the bag. "

If you are autistic, Then deal with it. Don't even try to think you are above the world because of it, Because it is not how it works.
Posted by aedeagus_the_wise 1 year ago
aedeagus_the_wise
You misinterpreted some on my arguments, You also forgot to mention my autism superpowers. Other than that i pretty much got this debate in the bag.
Posted by anc2006 1 year ago
anc2006
OK then, Guess I will switch back to earth language again, Peanutphobiaphobic ma.
Posted by aedeagus_the_wise 1 year ago
aedeagus_the_wise
Sigh. They probably wouldn't be able to use any human language as their vocal cords would have developed differently on a different planet, Making them unable to pronounce human sounds
Posted by anc2006 1 year ago
anc2006
How do you know it is English and not Latin? Or Phoenician?
Posted by aedeagus_the_wise 1 year ago
aedeagus_the_wise
Aliens don"t use the english alphabet.