Louay_Dz
Achyou

War

Louay_Dz

Pro

For This debate, I stand for war!
For the first round you just accept the challenge then the debate will start in the 2nd round, Tell a small intro to this debate!
Good Luck ;)
Achyou

Con

the war will outbreak

Louay_Dz

Pro

War is probably the most exciting "event" in the entire history, Almost no nation took control of a certain region for a certain while without making war, FOR CERTAIN REASONS:
1-To maintain the geological control against a group of people ho would take it from you
2- to expand that geological control to another wider area, Because after a while the one you have won't be enough as your people will grow
3- To discover new sources of income, Making taxes for the invaded countries/places to keep them safe under your control
4- Even if you were the invaded one, You make war to take back what you have lost.
My example in this round will be the Islamic opening, Although they were more merciful but they were wars anyways, In no time they maintained control from borders of China to Andalusia ( Spain ).

As conclusion, Basically war isn't as bad as the public shows it, It has many benefits and for the second example, USA now, It has control of most of the world, It had a control in the middle east since the invasion of Irak. . .
Achyou

Con

yeah what have you said is to mach logic but let's take look from another side. War has Disadvantages more than benefits 1- you are going to take something is not yours even if you will devlop it
2-every country has it own Geographic boundaries no one have to pass it only in case two countries want to become one without bad plans after witch means they haven't to invade poor places
3-war will spread racism more than it is nowaday
3- only bosses will get booties from it
Louay_Dz

Pro

In this round, We will be answering the suggested question "Do I want it? "
I would answer with Yes!

As I mentioned in my previous arguments, I want war as a tool of control, It feeds the hunger to power and greed for more.
For thousands of years war been, And still, A way to maintain control in this world, A lot of examples we are seeing, ISIS and the middle east, Back in the 1939 and the Nazis, Gengis Khan, Stalin. . . All of them maintained control using the war card,
Another example I would mention is the Algerian Revolution (1954-1962) vs the French Occupation of Algeria (1830-1962) for more than 120 years France controlled the North cost of Africa generally, The Algerian rebellions, Of all orientations, Tried to have more freedom/absolute independence, But nothing was given but promises! Until they planned and started the Revolution in 1-11-1954, So as a result they got full independence from the French Occupation, So 8 years of war achieved what 124 years of diplomacy couldn't achieve!

As a conclusion, Wanting war isn't something bad or evil, And it is a necessary act for prosper and rebuilding humanity over ages, Probably humanity would never see so many civilizations without the drums of war through time! And as a finale "Peace wouldn't exist if it wasn't war".
Achyou

Con

i would answer with yes too but in case when we want to recuperate lost rightin other cases no i don't want it cuz it's only cuz of greed and authority.
no one will accept crimes and misery at least for himself for long. People may die before the war ends . Then what's the matter!
Posted by Louay_Dz 3 years ago
Louay_Dz
I won 3:) I thank my contender for this amazing debate
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
I can't vote. Sorry.
Posted by Louay_Dz 3 years ago
Louay_Dz
We need Voters please! Be fair lol! Don't let the love of war/peace take u, The best debater wins and this is only for fun ;)
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
"As conclusion, Basically war isn't as bad as the public shows it, It has many benefits and for the second example, USA now, It has control of most of the world, It had a control in the middle east since the invasion of Irak. . . "
http://www. Usdebtclock. Org/
Or the US is lost. . ? . . "1. Do I want it. 2. Do I not want it. .
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
"the war will outbreak". . Yes. . You only have to ask youself 2 questions. . 1. Do I want it. 2. Do I not want it. .
https://sputniknews. Com/world/201602281035477225-world-map-war-history/