snakeysnukey
Masterful

Was Jesus white or black?

snakeysnukey

snakeysnukey

Pro

I believe that Jesus was really white. Because look up 'Jesus,' in Google images, he was white. They even painted pictures of him to prove it. Really, look it up! Anyone argue against me, try to prove he was black. My beliefs won't change.
Masterful

Con

Jesus could not have been white nor could Jesus have been an AfricanNigger It is my belief that Jesus was a SandNigger and therefore he was a yellowish brownish color, like the color of one's sh*t on the morning after a night out on the town ending in a large and greasy donner kebab.
snakeysnukey

Pro

I do not believe that jesus was the color of sh*t, he was white. I have never eaten a 'greasy donner kebab' but i looked one up and they look like they are very tasty. Have you even looked at an image of jeses, he was white. Google him and you will see that he is white.
Masterful

Con

He was born in the middle east which means his mum and dad were SandNiggers, so why would two brown heads make a white baby? Even if he was white he'd be tanned like a dirty old turd. How many white people do you know alive today called Jesus? They all brown headed Mexicans. Get Logic'd Bro.
snakeysnukey

Pro

But God's white. And the virgin Mary had his child, a white Jesus. Jesus is and was not a Mexican. Jesus is white. Get Bible'd Bro.
Masterful

Con

The virgin Mary lived in the middle east so she must have been a SandNegroid, and God came along and busted a divine nut in her SandyPissHole.

Joseph's the ultimate cuck.
Posted by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
Hilarious!
Posted by whiteflame 2 years ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: dsjpk5// Mod action: NOT Removed<

1 points to Pro (Conduct). Reasons for voting decision: Con used the N word. That is poor conduct.

[*Reason for non-removal*] The voter is allowed to award points for rude language.
************************************************************************
Posted by SHARINGISCARINGg 2 years ago
SHARINGISCARINGg
Jesus was Jewish you fools.
Posted by BaphometSgl 2 years ago
BaphometSgl
Ahahahahah funniest argument i ever read!!!
Posted by DeletedUser 2 years ago
DeletedUser
masterful just puts sand in his dick all day
Posted by Masterful 2 years ago
Masterful
If my pic was photoshoped I'd have a full head of hair.
Posted by Masterful 2 years ago
Masterful
Yeah SandNigs exist, they're Negriods who dwell in sandy environments. They not a myth bro, you need to get out more.
Posted by porcaroc 2 years ago
porcaroc
I am a priest and I will tell you both that jesus was brown. You can't look it up on google because there were no pictures of jesus considering how long ago he lived. Also there is no such thing as a sand Ni**er. Also if there is I would much prefer that to whatever you probably look like. And if that profile pic is you it's great photo shop.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
snakeysnukeyMasterfulTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con used the N word. That is poor conduct.