IceheartJedi
CloverspiritJedi

Was Tigerstar a bad cat?

CloverspiritJedi has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

IceheartJedi

Pro

Tigerstar was not a bad cat because he cared for his Goldenflower, and was happy when Tawnyspots came to join him. He also tried to make his son, Bramblestar, join him. So he cared for his family. He was also NICE to Sasha, so he wasn't a bad cat.
CloverspiritJedi

Con

BEFORE I BEGIN, LET ME SAY I DO NOT AGREE WITH THE SIDE I AM ARGUING ON - I DO NOT BELIEVE TIGERSTAR WAS BAD!!

Tigerstar did care for people, but that does not justify the actions he took to seize power over the Clans. Also, did he really care about Sasha, if he went and had kits for Goldenflower right after Hawkfrost, Mothwing, and Tadpole were born? Sasha says in Escape From The Forest, page 4, "But I'd rather be nothing than a murderer," signifying she did not approve of Tigerstar's actions to seize power. He only seemed to care about Bramblepaw/claw/star AFTER he died and could train him in the Dark Forest, and Tawnypaw/pelt (also, you accidentally called her "Tawnyspots" instead of "Tawnypelt" in your argument. Tawnyspots was a warrior who became an elder during Bluestar's Prophecy) after she went and joined ShadowClan under his influences. Besides, if he really cared about Goldenflower and Bramblestar, why would he lead the dog pack to ThunderClan, KNOWING THEY WERE THERE?
IceheartJedi

Pro

(sorry for calling Tawnypelt Tawnyspots, whoops) Tigerstar's plan was, with the dogs, to have Darktail lead Bramblepaw and Tawnypaw to ShadowClan. Goldenflower would have never agreed to this, so chances were Tigerstar was hoping that ThunderClan would protect her, and she would come to ShadowClan. If you read (can't remember which book) Leapeordstar said that Tigerstar was trying to unite the Clans, so that no cat would go hungry again, and maybe they would be able to fight the Twolegs back and take the forest. He was trying to PROTECT the Clans.
Posted by Eric567 3 years ago
Eric567
Warrior cats is bad. It's supposed to be like all emotional and violent, but the characters are unlikable, and they aren't human, which removes from the feeling. This may be biased because I read half of one book before losing interest.