Dr.Franklin
Klopstockia

Watch the nigger burn

Started: 8/7/2019 Category: Cars
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Post Voting Period

Dr.Franklin

Con

We should not watch niggers burn
Klopstockia

Pro

I like a challenge, But I would like for you to go first on this one.
Dr.Franklin

Con

Harikrish, Go to the reilgion forum and you will understand this high IQ meme
Klopstockia

Pro

Hello there! I was hoping that you would offer a personal view on this rather volatile sounding subject, But from your tone you seem to have other goals in mind. I put it to you to state some specific points for me to consider, And please allow me to remind you that the spirit of all of this is to have a reasonable debate. THE DEBATE - I consider the topic stated too vague, I don't want to waste your time with wandering opinions that are strictly selfish on my part. Thank you for your time!
Dr.Franklin

Con

No one cares
Klopstockia

Pro

This isn't much of an argument is it?
Dr.Franklin

Con

Take my avide from R2, Go to the religion forum
Klopstockia

Pro

Hello! I am afraid that this debate never panned out, But oh well. This side of the argument never described African-Americans with the N-word, And never implied that they should "burn". Come on man! What did you really think I was going to say? Thank you for your time.
Posted by anc2006 1 month ago
anc2006
Obama is here because he is controversial, Not purely bad HAH
Posted by Mao_Zedongs_Son 1 month ago
Mao_Zedongs_Son
This is why "Barack Obama" is under the Big Issue category on this website.
Posted by Dr.Franklin 1 month ago
Dr.Franklin
I do, HAH
Posted by Mao_Zedongs_Son 1 month ago
Mao_Zedongs_Son
I bet all of you don't have enough passes to do this debate. My friend Darius is selling some of N-Word passes on Ebay for 5 dollars. Get yourself a pass so you can continue this debate.
Posted by anc2006 1 month ago
anc2006
John_Ostroff:

What?
Posted by anc2006 1 month ago
anc2006
Franklin:

The reason that the black people are having low IQ is because lack of complete education. With proper education they can be as smart as white and asian people.

http://www. Majorten. Com/entertainment/27-celebs-fancy-degrees/21/

With education, Micheal Jordan has an IQ of 154.
Posted by Dr.Franklin 1 month ago
Dr.Franklin
anc,

Niggers have iq of 85
Posted by John_Ostroff 1 month ago
John_Ostroff
As a Jewish American who has faced discrimination from people so many times, This made me cry.

From laughing my @ss off. God bless you anc2006 and Dr. Franklin, Let there be Global Warming.
Posted by anc2006 1 month ago
anc2006
Dr. Franklin,

This should not be in cars' category, Simply.

First, Even if "niggers" do burn in cars, What causes it? High temperature? Torture by the people in charge? It should be what causes it, Not what simply happened. This is also why "abortion" should be in the politics category and not lifestyle section because, Some people chose abortion or not based on the government's opinion of legality and not exactly only their pieces of mind.

One phrase, The "niggers" burning in the cars presumably isn't a suicidal move. Even if it is and I am wrong, Then a more appropriate way to physically phrase this debate is "the quality of automobiles in africa and african american poverty sector should be massively improved".

And Just that, I believe a more appropriate category is Society because what causes them to burn? Global warming. "niggers" would burn everywhere if the global warming got out of control, Especially in the most populous regions of such people, In America and in Africa.

And this debate lacks a cause. A good cause would be, "We shouldn't watch 'niggers' Burn because the global warming is ready to go out of control and we want to save every single lives possible. Again, That is not even debatable since only your side has evidence, But as a whole this whole thing isn't debatable either.

If you find this nitpicky, Then forget about this comment and pretend you have never read this and remain as arrogant if not more, To before. Your choice, Not mine.
Posted by anc2006 1 month ago
anc2006
Who in their right minds would debate on this?