Anonymous
Percivil

We Should Have a Holocaust Every 10 Years

Anonymous has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

I believe that Jews we ought to have the Holocaust every 10 years. This way, we can get rid of overpopulation and global warming. As a bonus, there will be less annoying and evil people on the world.

Who will be killed by this holocaust?

Indians
Blacks
Mexicans
Jews
Fat people
Diabetics
Depressed people
People with eating disorders
Mentally or physically handicapped people
Poor people
Excessively rich people
Anybody who doesn't believe in communism
Muslims
Hindus
Single parents
Orphans
Redheads
Ugly people

This will, the world will go back into an age and polar bears will be saved.
Percivil

Con

Argument:
For those who do not know what the holocaust is but decided to go ahead and view this debate,here"s the definition:
holocaust
G2;h;4;lək;6;H0;st/
noun
1. 1. R32;destruction or slaughter on a mass scale, especially caused by fire or nuclear war."a nuclear holocaust"

2. R32;historicalR32;a Jewish sacrificial offering which was burnt completely on an altar.

We have laws which say not to kill. But if you think about it,if we have a holocaust,arent we indirectly legalizing murder? Just think about it. In every country we discourage people or tell them its not allowed to murder people but with things like the holocaust,you are killing people and showing them that it is okay? Strange isnt it?

Rebuttal(s):
1."As a bonus, there will be less annoying and evil people on the world." But at what cost ladies and gentlemen?

Question(s) for my opponent:

-In a holocaust we do not care who is good or evil,who is annoying or not,we just kill. But at what cost? We are killing innocents at the same time!

-The word annoying is a word to describe someone based on personal opinion. What if they were annoying to someone and not annoying to someone else?

2."Who will be killed by this holocaust?" Woah stop right there my friend. Let me ask you something:Who are you to play god? Who are you to kill innocents?

3.The people you listed were the ones who you will kill in the holocaust. They are all innocents! So what if they have disorders? SO WHAT!? They may have families too. By killing them,arent you giving another member or a few other members of the family mental disorders too? You said and I quote,"As a bonus, there will be less annoying and evil people on the world." But by doing this,arent you considered one of the evil people in the world?

There are a few groups(or actually all groups) of people which you listed which I would like to touch on:

Indians&blacks:
Look I know some of them have committed crimes but we cant use that as a basis to form a conclusion that all of them are bad.

Jews:
Why kill people who believe that the holocaust is good to?

Diabetics:
Look:just because they have a certain amount of time left on this earth,doesnt mean that they cant recover. Take comedian Gabriel Igleasias as an example:the doctor gave him 2 years tops to live as he was a type 2 diabetic. He told this story in 2014. He did another special in 2016 and still uploading videos in 2017 and still on his instagram(which I checked is real) and oh look its been 4 years. So just because they are diabetic,it doesnt mean they cant make things right.

Mentally ill people:
Look they can recover from whatever illness they have. Why do you think medication specially for them were invented? To let them recover of course.

Poor/rich people:
Just because they are poor or rich doesnt mean that all of them are bad. So who are you to killing innocents?

Mexicans:
Yes some or most of them are criminals but that doesnt mean that we should use that as a basis to come to a conclusion. My take is that in that particular race, as long as there is one good person,I dont think all of them are bad.

People who dont believe in communism/muslims/hindus:
So what if they believe in another religion? It doesnt give you the right to kill innocents and by doing that you are killing a religion and not only that you are killing innocents. No you are not a god sir you are a devil.

Single parents:
Look so what if they are single parents? I may not know much as a 13 year old kid but I know for a fact that as long as they accepted the child,they will do anything in their power to take care and protect it. They may not have alot of help as they are single but they are trying their best. Trust me,I know this as a fact.

Orphans:
They"re innocent! What did they do wrong!?

Ugly people:
Ok look:just like the word annoying,the word ugly is a descriptive word based on ones opinion. Also,what did they do wrong?

Redheads:
Just like orphans,they are innocent! What did they do wrong!?

Questions for my opponent(questions include both mentioned earlier and about to be mentioned):

-You said and I quote,"As a bonus, there will be less annoying and evil people on the world." But by doing this,arent you considered one of the evil people in the world?

-You say that through this we can go back an age. To which age? The one where there wasnt global warming but some people still hunt for polar bears to survive? Either way my friend,polar bears wont. Your goal was to save the polar bears but with people hunting them instead of global warming killing them,whats the point? Dont forget,you said and I quote,"
This will, the world will go back into an age and polar bears will be saved."

-Who are you to play god? To kill innocents who have done nothing wrong?
Posted by Percivil 3 years ago
Percivil
Icebearth wants to save a species by...killing another? So he"s a god for wiping out humanity?
Posted by Percivil 3 years ago
Percivil
Ok I missed out a part:not all redheads are innocent. Orphans arent. I mean what is an orphan going to do? Rob a candy store? For the point of jews, I just used the religion which thinks holocausts are right as a basis of understanding
Posted by Percivil 3 years ago
Percivil
so icebearth isnt racist?
Posted by Can_o_worms 3 years ago
Can_o_worms
Indians&blacks:
Look I know some of them have committed crimes
(Implies it is common knowledge how crime loving Indians are)

Mexicans:
(Outright states that most Mexicans are criminals. Also implies that Mexicans shouldn't be killed because maybe one is not a rapist.)

Jews:
(Inaccurate, 6 million Jews were killed in the holocaust. Con implies all Jews are suicidal, and blames them for their own genocide.)

Redheads:
(Implies that all other groups except redheads and orphans are somehow guilty of doing something wrong.)

No you are not a god sir you are a devil.
(Implies icebeartheawesome is not a god, which marginalises endangered species.
Posted by 101BlackCat 3 years ago
101BlackCat
Yeah how is Percilvil racist? Icebear is.
Posted by Percivil 3 years ago
Percivil
How on earth am i racist
Posted by Can_o_worms 3 years ago
Can_o_worms
The Con for this debate is extremely racist, and should reconsider his positions.
Posted by Can_o_worms 3 years ago
Can_o_worms
The Con for this debate was extremely racist, and should reconsider his positions.
Posted by Can_o_worms 3 years ago
Can_o_worms
Posted by 101BlackCat 3 years ago
101BlackCat
Oh please, by saying that you mean you're pretty, not fat, highly racist, another Hitler but worse, not poor, willing to kill parents that their parents have passed away because that technically makes them orphans, leaving more children orphans and killing them and repeating that cycle until everyone is dead. Seriously? You're probably Western or European, but most likely western.