Anonymous
Rasmit

We Should Tax Women who are Pregnant

Anonymous has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 2 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

I think we should fine women while they are pregnant, because chances are they are just gonna bring another baby into the world, and worsen the problem of overpopulation and global warming.

Thus, we should charge a $300 monthly tax on pregnant woman. Also, they eat more food; the $300 monthly extra tax will go to supplying more food for the general population.
Rasmit

Con

If you were to look a population clock there is a gain of a person every 15 seconds. This does seem like a lot but remember one thing, when the population is too high, natural selection will take place and less fit people will die, which is good because it advances our society by leaving us with a stronger population. This will, in turn, help the population, which will soon be able to increase the carrying capacity, since we will adapt to a loss of resources. As for global warming, that is completely unrelated to population. We could half 20 billion people using electric cars with emissions, being greener than 5 billion people, all of whom use fossil fuel cars. Last of all, $300 monthly for 9 months is too much, especially considering your diet shrinks while pregnant. Anyways, the family will pay for the food anyways, so you are just doubling the costs, putting us closer to poverty.

I would end it now if I were you. I won.

Pro

Something has to be done to prevent overpopulation. Once the population gets too high, polar bears will die out, and the world will overheat. Thus, my best solution is to tax women who are pregnant, at $300/month.

Global warming is caused by overpopulation Humans consume resources, chop down trees, and burn fossil fuels. See, if we can prevent overpopulation, then we can reduce substantially, if not completely get rid of global warming.

You say that "your diet shrinks while pregnant." That is false, I believe. A pregnant woman actually eats more to let her baby grow and have strength.
Rasmit

Con

I am starting to see this is kind of a joke so I will loosen up a bit. Maybe.

The population doesn't lead to global warming! Slippery Slope Fallacy! Read what I said before! Therefore, it does not have a direct effect on the polar bear population. Last thing, when I say diet, I am correct in most cases because you can not eat or drink things you did before, most obviously, alcohol beverages. Here is a site with many foods.
http://americanpregnancy.org...
Posted by Debating.starfish 2 years ago
Debating.starfish
If you really think the world is overpopulating then why not kill yourself? It will also help reduce the amount of mental issued people on this earth.
Posted by WOLF.J 2 years ago
WOLF.J
soz dude I'm have to kick u out of the game
Posted by WOLF.J 2 years ago
WOLF.J
change settings bro

cmon
Posted by all_humans_should_die 2 years ago
all_humans_should_die
YOu know

All humans should die and the USA is the wort country in the world. trust me i live in it
Posted by FLYINGDOG02 2 years ago
FLYINGDOG02
overpopulation isn't a problem because comunists eat kids
Posted by FLYINGDOG02 2 years ago
FLYINGDOG02
Posted by WOLF.J 2 years ago
WOLF.J
the game is gomna involve private dms with each player, I cant put it on yr profile, change yr setting g
Posted by DeletedUser 2 years ago
DeletedUser
Yes. You said it's gonna start in a few days. Message me via my profile
Posted by WOLF.J 2 years ago
WOLF.J
yo ice, u need to let us message you. for when the game starts