Anonymous
Inort

We Should Throw all Blacks into Prison

Anonymous has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

We should throw all blacks into prison to prevent black violence and to prevent those ugly blacks from stealing all our sunlight and giving us hypothermia.

3 rounds, 3 days to prepare an argument

Let's go!
Inort

Con

Blacks are human beings, and as such they're entitled to human rights, and one of those rights is called due process under the law, assuming that every single black person is a criminal is extremely Racist and fallacious, not only it's unethical but it would be economically unfeasible to maintain 39 million people just in the u.s in a prison, There's no scientific evidence that blacks cause hypothermia to people of different races And as such the resolution has been negated.
Posted by porcaroc 3 years ago
porcaroc
I honestly don't even think he's met a single black person...or ever visited a large city before.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
mrchexmix is a lol troll
Posted by mrchexmix 3 years ago
mrchexmix
no because there would be no nba
Posted by Bella_Is_A_McChicken 3 years ago
Bella_Is_A_McChicken
Yeah, I agree with OrangeTortoise. That was a really solid and well-written argument by Inort, but I'm pretty sure Icebeartheawesome is a huge troll.

There is no way anyone believes that black people steal our sunlight and give us hypothermia. I read that aloud to my family and I could not say it with a straight face - ended up laughing my bootie off, haha.
Posted by OrangeTortoise 3 years ago
OrangeTortoise
Good on you Con, but I think Pro's just a troll.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
diven111 is a troll