Stormlight
Debateman9999999

We must Kill Cooper

Debateman9999999 has forfeited round #3.
Started: 4/20/2018 Category: Funny
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Stormlight

Pro

Cooper Is mean and won't contribute to the economy
Debateman9999999

Con

I dont think that i should die because i am very cool and I like all the cool things like mtg pheonix games and hobbies
I dont think t
Stormlight

Pro

That is not a reason

And it would help over pop
Debateman9999999

Con

I also now what to say at this moment in time wcept that i need to live and that i do not want to die
Search lyrics & more
FEATURED STORIES

TOP SONGS

VIDEOS

COMMUNITY
|
SHOP
|

Globglogabgalab
Tony Halstead
Produced by Carsten Bruse & David Hutter

[Intro]
I'm the Globglogabgalab
I love books
And this basement is a true treasure trove

[Verse]
I am the Glob-glo-gab-galab
The shwabble-dabble-wabble-gabble flibba blabba blab
I'm full of shwibbly glib-a-kind
I am the yeast of thoughts and minds

[Chorus]
Shwabble dabble glibble glabble schribble shwap glab
Dibble dabble shribble shrabble glibbi-glap shwap
Shwabble dabble glibble glabble shwibble shwap-dap
Dibble dabble shribble shrabble glibbi-shwap glab

[Bridge]
Oooh, ha ha ha, mmm, splendid
Simply delicious
Ooooohm, ha haa ha ha

[Verse]
I am the Glob-glo-gab-galab
I'm full of shwibbly glib-a-kind
I am the yeast of thoughts and minds

[Chorus]

[Outro]
Ahhh

"Globgogabgalab" is a musical number from the 2013 animated movie Strawinsky and the Mysterious House. As a character, the Globgogabgalab is meant to symbolize mindless consumerism, as described on the film"s official website:

His body is like a huge lump of dough that is fed by the thoughts and stories of the books. The contents of the books work their"

read more "

Written By
David Hutter
Recorded At
Berlin Hope Animation
Release Date
December 4, 2012
Home T Tony Halstead Globglogabgalab Lyrics
About Genius Contributor Guidelines Press News Genius Annotate the Web Advertise Event Space Privacy Policy Licensing Jobs Developers Terms of Use Copyright Policy Contact us Sign in
" 2018 Genius Media Group Inc.
VERIFIED ARTISTS ALL ARTISTS: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #
Stormlight

Pro

First off that PILE OF TRASH is not a reason. Next off I don't understand what your reason was.

So you have Basically done nothing for this argument except spam And spam is a waste of time therefor you are wasing my life with spam. So you should be killed