Anonymous
WW2GuyWhoLikesWW2

We should euthanize people who breaks a bone

Pro

Some rules:
No ad hominhem keep it civil guys.
Racism is discouraged in this debate
Blacks or "African Americans" are allowed to accept this debate.
Absolutely no Jews. If you are a Jew you immediately lose this debate and forfeit all your points.
Try your hardest to debate.
No plagiarism. If you plagiarize you forfeit all your points.
Burden of proof will be shared between both Pro and Con
To know you read the rules when you make a argument at the very top say this word Troll to make sure you read the rules.

I am pro I believe we should euthanize people with a broken bone. You can start debating immediately.

Breaking a major bone is a problem. There is about 3.5 to 4.4 million emergency department visits for bone fractures which translates to "You screwed up you broke a bone". Heck there is about 529,000 fractures to the femur,tibia,and fibula. This is a problem. How do we solve this problem easy with euthanasia.

It is a cheaper option for low income family's and family's that doesn't have health insurance. There is about 33 million Americans don't have health insurance. Now breaking a bone is not cheap. A broken arm typically cost 2,500 dollars and that is not accounting for surgery. The surgery for the broken arm cost about 16 thousand more without life insurance. A X-Ray cost about $190 dollars. Note there is 33 million Americans that don't have health insurance. So there is Americans that can't even afford a surgery for a broken arm.

Now how much does euthanasia cost? A mere 75 dollars to 100 dollars. Much cheaper than 2,500 dollars. Now note there is about 529,000 fractures to the femur,tibia,and fibula a broken leg will cost much more than a broken arm.

The euthanasia will be less painful than breaking the bone. The pain of breaking a leg is very severe. There can even be deformities of the leg thanks to breaking the leg. Such as shortening where the leg appears shorter than the unaffected legs, Rotation where the legs below the break is twisted or angulation where the bone bends at the break instead at the joint. These are very painful and cause even more pain if the leg moves.

Look at people with osteoporosis. Do they deserve a life of breaking a bone falling where a normal person can get away Scot free? May I remind you how painful it is to break a bone. The euthanasia will be a way to end their pain of constant suffering. Look at spine fractures in some cases with spine fractures muscle spasm happens and you have to pay extra money for the brace. The cost for a brace can be 40 dollars to 1,000 dollars.

Lets look at people living with osteoporosis. Over 42% of people who had experiences fractures have pain in which it never goes away. 1 and 3 people describe their long term pain as unbearable. 42% of people say their osteoporosis has made them socially isolated. These people don't deserve this pain. This is why the euthanasia will help them. They won't have to deal with these constant struggle of paying money for their bone fractures, and dealing with the long term and short term pain.

The euthanasia will help reduce spending for hospitals. Every year of hip fractures is equivalent of 1.5 billion pounds in English hospital care. 1.5 billion pounds is equal to 1865647500 billion dollars in American Money. We are saving hospitals money with the euthanasia since euthanasia again cost about 75 to 100 dollars.

Cites and Sources:
https://fivethirtyeight.com.........
https://fivethirtyeight.com.........
http://health.costhelper.com.........
http://euthanasia.procon.org.........
http://www.webmd.com.........
http://www.webmd.com.........
https://nos.org.uk.........
WW2GuyWhoLikesWW2

Con

Don't euthanize anyone if their bones can come back. There's just no need for it. If the person can come back normally the pain will disappear and everything will be fine.

Pro

Some rules:
No ad hominhem keep it civil guys.
Racism is discouraged in this debate
Try your hardest to debate.

Well, it costs more money to heal and treat a broken bone, as I have mentioned in the previous round, than to euthanize. And also, if we euthanize people, there is less overpopulation and global warming, and also it reduces crime, especially among black people who live below the poverty line.
WW2GuyWhoLikesWW2

Con

That sort of authoritarianism won't work in today's society and you seem to be glossing over the idea that humans have emotions. May I not be a jew, I still believe and I think you could ask this to the majority of the world. That breaking a bone does not constitute just giving up just because it'll cost money. You're going off of the idea that the family won't have health insurance when there are about 327 million people in the united states and the majority have it. Your argument goes into picking out individual circumstances that the average person wouldn't care about. Average in the sense of a healthy 14 year old falling off of his skateboard. I feel like this is just a meme debate I can't tell if you're serious. But no, maybe it's better to die if you're a peasant from Africa. But in America you could just go on a quick trip to another country and get your medical issues solved there.

I'm with you on lower population but I'd rather it through natural means, like I would disagree to sending tons and tons of aid to countries in Africa when all they do is make 2-7 kids and then just feed them UN food. It's amazng that africa had a head start of nearly 2000 years yet is extremely behind. But anyways, I'm not sure where 1.8 billion dollars for a hip fracture is, a quick google shows me its much much less. I don't think there are solid gold hearts to transplant into you that cost that much.

http://health.costhelper.com...
Posted by insignia-jones 3 years ago
insignia-jones
The entire opening statement is hypocritical. No racism is allowed which I would consider a good move until I read the part about how no jews are permitted from debating this topic. How is being a jew relevant to the debate?
Posted by insignia-jones 3 years ago
insignia-jones
Posted by SammiTheKitten 3 years ago
SammiTheKitten
this debate looks like what50 has done it before
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
This debate look familiar, it's almost looks like something What50 has made.
Posted by DylanTheGreatk 3 years ago
DylanTheGreatk
He is a troll so please don't get offended
Posted by OurBoyLiam 3 years ago
OurBoyLiam
"Absolutely no Jews. If you are a Jew you immediately lose this debate and forfeit all your points"
Why the hell is this? I know people who are Jews. Why don't they get the right to debate this? How stupid must you be to include this.