spacedoogo
RMTheSupreme

We should get into the space age quick, right? flying in space, living with space helmits on ETC

Started: 4/9/2018 Category: Technology

spacedoogo

Pro

Should We go into the space age totry and save the world!?
RMTheSupreme

Con

No we shouldn't. NASA and Roscosmos both confirm each others data but neither has a third party organisation audit it at the top level of it due to its sovereignty and need for secrecy. Why are only these two nations engaging in space research and why are they so interesting in Antarctica even before global warming was 'a big bad thing'? Like seriously NASA has some kind of hardon for Antarctica but no other area of Earth, including the Arctic. https://goo.gl...

The Earth is flat.
spacedoogo

Pro

The world is not flat. and plus, the antartic is being focusd on, because that has oils, prehistoric-bones, and such. I didn't mean now, I meat in like 5-10 years. still. I get you point. now they should finish this project. trust me. we would live on mars or somthing.
RMTheSupreme

Con

We won't live on Mars. Elon Musk is a sorely misled philanthropist that is wasting his millions on a project doom to fail just like his first three rockets have.

Really Antarctica is a ring 7x as large as they tell you it is.

NASA and Roscosmos ensure you are never permitted to go from one side to the other (it's physically impossible to do so) by saying only researchers can access it that 'far in'.

spacedoogo

Pro

Eventually (in my opinion) we would live/colonize On a different planet.I study On how to bring life that will adapt to the terains.I have Ideas that could work.One is (childish dreams.) that we would have suits that would heat us to where it's comfortable.It would regulate our bodyheat and it makes oxygen out of carbonmonoxide and other carbon fibers.This is possible, but will take years .or sombody to make succsessfully, and not look stupid trying to do so.Lizards work. They can adapt easily..
RMTheSupreme

Con

Not only has Pro failed to prove what he wants to achieve being possible, but they have failed to prove it should be done quick and in the next few years rather than slow and steady finished somewhere in the next two centuries.
Posted by MasterMewtwo 2 years ago
MasterMewtwo
Save the world from what? The It?