The_Big_Fat_Nuclear_Truth
anilsenay

We should not exist.

anilsenay has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

The_Big_Fat_Nuclear_Truth

Pro

Our existence is illogical and improbable. So let me define 'Our existence'. Our existence not of that of humanity or evolution. But everything should not exist. The very smallest foundation of our reality should not be here. The very void of reality from which we spawned from should not have exist. There is no dark there is no color this is a concept we can not grasp. We, Our reality should not be here. In no way to I intend to tie this back to the idea of a creator or so on I simply want to put the idea out there that we should not exist. There is a void in our reality that craves for something to exist. But it shouldn't the very concept that an emotionless nothing to put it should not want for anything to exist. Let alone the idea of nothing being actually nothing even existing.
So I'll put it straight forward one last time.
Nothing should exist, Nor the void of anything should exist.
The lack of something so great should not produce something of the nothingness that comes from nothing.