kathy_debater
Soviet4life

We should not protect the environment

kathy_debater

Con

We should protect the environment because humanity is responsible for that. Being living beings on Earth, We should love our home - the beautiful planet.

Let's see what the Con side will say.
Soviet4life

Pro

"Let's see what the Con side will say. " Let me just say that you are the con side, I am the pro side,
"We should protect the environment because humanity is responsible for that. " are we though? Should the environment be placed over the well-being of the people?
"We should love our home - the beautiful planet. " First we need to put the people above the environment, I am guessing that you want to shut down oil and coal plants and replace them with solar and wind power plants, But the thing is that we will go into a energy crises and many people will be without power, As well as the fact that many people will lose there jobs, We should always put the people above anything else, We can't ruin peoples lives for the environment.
kathy_debater

Con

Thank you for responding.
Let us just say that I am not wanting to stop electricity. What about smokimg? And can we decrease the amount of rubbish? We can also slow down the greenhouse effects.
Well, You said you do not want people to lose jobs. But if the environment turns worse we are not going to have a good life. Our planet being to warm will melt ice in Arctic and the sea level will rise, Destroying our land. Do you want dooms day or people losing jobs?
Soviet4life

Pro

Soviet4life forfeited this round.
kathy_debater

Con

I'm writing this so that I'm not forfeiting.
Soviet4life

Pro

Soviet4life forfeited this round.
Posted by kathy_debater 2 years ago
kathy_debater
Honestly, I'm just trying to see why others disagree with environmental protection instead of wanting to win.
Posted by Soviet4life 2 years ago
Soviet4life
oh, Ok
Posted by LOL98700z 2 years ago
LOL98700z
@Soviet4life, I am not calling u idiot, But the question asker, Who is trying to just win percentage. . . . . .
Posted by Soviet4life 2 years ago
Soviet4life
Why are you calling me a idiot =(
Posted by LOL98700z 2 years ago
LOL98700z
Oh what a idio*. . . . . . . . This guy literally is doing this sh*t to get win percentage. . . . . . . . .