techvillageseo
Eclyptic

What Tech Village can do for your business?

techvillageseo has forfeited round #2.
Started: 6/10/2021 Category: Technology
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

techvillageseo

Con

tech village
Web design company in Egypt, Mobile App Design and
digital marketing agency in Egypt that offers services
like web hosting, And SEO

https://techvillageco. Com
Eclyptic

Pro

Nothing, Because this company is so unprofessional that they use robots on a freaking debate website. So unprofessional. No one is actually gonna read what you have to say in your debate. I'll get right to the point stfu, No one cares. Here is a care to not care ratio:
Care Don't care whatsoever
0% 100%

Yes, That's right, Even you don't care what you have to say, And I don't blame you. No one does. No one is gonna buy your product because of this advertisement. So just stop. I'm not even making money off of debating you I just want you to stfu. So shut the f up for everyone's sake because no one cares. No one ever did. This whole thing has been a joke, So please do not take offense, Oh wait, You are a robot just kidding shut the f up.

LET ME REITERATE TO GET IT THROUGH YOUR STUPID BRAIN SHUT THE F UP YOU LITTLE IMBECILE YOU ARE AN IDIOT TO THINK PEOPLE ACTUCALLY CARE BECAUSE REALLY NO ONE DOES. YOUR MOM PROBABLY NEVER LOVED YOU AND WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS ADVERTISEMENT IS A SCAM SO REALLY SHUT THE F UP.

SHUT. THE. F. UP.

SHUT THE F UP!
Posted by Drlebronski 1 month ago
Drlebronski
lol