backwardseden
melcharaz

What is the worst thing about the god according to the bible?

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 2 days ago Status: Voting Period

backwardseden

Pro

(not in order of importance)

* That this god character knowingly lies?
* That this god character is a contradictory hypocrite?
* That this god character hates children and kills them and knowingly causes their pain and suffering for no reason at all?
* That this god character knowingly has caused numerous massive genocides/ wars for no reason at all?
* That this god character hates women for no reason at all?
* That this god character hates gays for no reason at all?
* That this god character knowingly invents laws, Rules and regulations that if not followed, In which many of them are impossible to follow, Are punishable by death?
* That with this god's laws, Rules and regulations. . . Some of them were so stupid and ridiculous that no genuine god would have ever dreamt them up?
* That this god character invented evil and hate?
* That this god character does not allow free will of any kind unless it favors evil and hate?
* That this god character is knowingly jealous?
* That this god character has has freely admitted to having anger, Wrath, Vengeance, Rage, Fury issues?
* That this god character would be stupid enough to choose text as a form of communication, Namely the bible, The worst form of communication possible?
* That this god character would choose faith as the number 1 thing preached in the bible?
* That this god character invented abortion?
* That this god character endorses slavery?
* That this god character is essentially not happy?
* That there are many things that this god character invented that didn"t happen such as the great flood and Noah"s ark? And that ALL SO-CALLED miracles for the past 200 years have been debunked?
* That this god character is a bigot?
* That this god character is a racist?
* That this god character is not perfect?
* That this god character could have, But never did, Bring in an era of peace, Kindness, Care, Love, And harmony for any length of time for 30 years or longer, Not anyplace, Not at any time during his inception?
* That this god character is completely immoral and bankrupt and corrupt?
* That none of god"s/ the bible"s prophecies have come true? Because. . .
* That there is no proof for this god character and it is always up to theists to prove that this god character exists. No exceptions. None.

Yes, I"m sure I missed a lot. But that"s OK as there's far too many faults within the unbelieved god according to the bible.

All of the above are proved in the bible except when common sense, Thinking, Rationalizing, Reasoning and using logic requires the questioning of them not to be. Of course that is only true IF you can reason, Think, Rationalize, Use common sense and use logic in which god, The bible and religion completely lacks.

RULES:
Pick 4 from the above list and this debate will go forth. It will be up to you to prove that the 4 you pick from the list are false.

If you pretend you have some insight for the subjects in which this debate is based upon and you really don"t, And you thus invent excuses and or flat out lie in order for your diapers to be wrung dry of cottage cheese mold because nothing else will as so many christians do rather than saying the words "I don"t know", I will turn on your upside down magnifying glass as the sun burns bright and I can thus properly insult you and deservedly so.

dsjpk5 is eliminated from voting procedures as he loves to play god.
melcharaz

Con

Honestly I could argue according to scripture why all of them is wrong and not according to the exegesis of the bible and its context. However, I would like to ask this question. Is it a flaw for God to have mercy when he should have justice? You don't have to answer that, But I think its interesting to debate.

you know what? You choose the 4. I can answer all of them based on scripture, I can't guarantee that you will understand the reasoning behind it, But I can nevertheless answer it.

I will answer according to the bible ONLY, I'm not here to debate reasons or intents of God unless they are indeed written in regard to in the Bible.

If you don't want to chose the 4 for me, Say so in comments section and ill do the 4 on next round.
backwardseden

Pro

"Honestly I could argue according to scripture why all of them is wrong. . . " Actually no you can't, Not even one of them and not be impregnated with a ton of immorality bleeding down your throat. But then again you cannot even prove that your god exists.
So let the question be asked "Is it a flaw for God to have mercy when he should have justice? " Oh that's a huge idiot question thought up by an idiot who really knows nothing about peace, Harmony, Care, Love, Kindness. Because that question has nothing to do with that in which it rightly should.
Your god since his inception has not once held a reign of peace, Anywhere for any length of time, During any time for longer than 30 years. Pathetic isn't it snookums who tries to pretend he's so smort, Oh sorry, Smart but really isn't. After all, Your bible is entirely about a superior ego god complex and nothing else.

"I will answer according to the bible ONLY, " well then you shouldn't have accepted this debate. Typical so called christian (don't worry, There's no such a thing as a christian) CAN'T READ. The very title of this debate is "What is the worst thing about the god according to the bible? " And the rules of this debate is "Pick 4 from the above list and this debate will to prove that the 4 you pick from the list are false. "

So you pick 4 if you want this debate to continue, And you show why they are false. Duh.
melcharaz

Con

seems to me you don't care to listen to what i have to say. Therefore i will not debate you. Ill simply post scripture that proves you wrong. If you refuse to listen then i see no reason to continue, The bible is right. God does things out of love and mercy, You don't believe there is a god.

That being said, i will link scripture and not debate you, Ill show everyone who reads this what the bible has to say of its self. Because the bible translates its self.

ill deal with 2. In this post.

God doesn't lie

God doesn't kill people for no reason. However i will say this. God created good and evil and he doesn't hate his children, He hates sin.

Gods example of mercy when justice should be applied

Hosea 11:1 When Israel was a child, Then I loved him, And called my son out of Egypt.

2 As they called them, So they went from them: they sacrificed unto Baalim, And burned incense to graven images.

3 I taught Ephraim also to go, Taking them by their arms; but they knew not that I healed them.

4 I drew them with cords of a man, With bands of love: and I was to them as they that take off the yoke on their jaws, And I laid meat unto them.

5 He shall not return into the land of Egypt, And the Assyrian shall be his king, Because they refused to return.

6 And the sword shall abide on his cities, And shall consume his branches, And devour them, Because of their own counsels.

7 And my people are bent to backsliding from me: though they called them to the most High, None at all would exalt him.

8 How shall I give thee up, Ephraim? How shall I deliver thee, Israel? How shall I make thee as Admah? How shall I set thee as Zeboim? Mine heart is turned within me, My repentings are kindled together.

9 I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, And not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I will not enter into the city.

what God does in response to sin and how he feels about it.

Ezekiel 18:1The word of the LORD came unto me again, Saying,

2

What mean ye, That ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, Saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, And the children's teeth are set on edge?

3

As I live, Saith the Lord GOD, Ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel.

4

Behold, All souls are mine; as the soul of the father, So also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, It shall die.

5

But if a man be just, And do that which is lawful and right,

6

And hath not eaten upon the mountains, Neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, Neither hath defiled his neighbour's wife, Neither hath come near to a menstruous woman,

7

And hath not oppressed any, But hath restored to the debtor his pledge, Hath spoiled none by violence, Hath given his bread to the hungry, And hath covered the naked with a garment;

8

He that hath not given forth upon usury, Neither hath taken any increase, That hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity, Hath executed true judgment between man and man,

9

Hath walked in my statutes, And hath kept my judgments, To deal truly; he is just, He shall surely live, Saith the Lord GOD.

10

If he beget a son that is a robber, A shedder of blood, And that doeth the like to any one of these things,

11

And that doeth not any of those duties, But even hath eaten upon the mountains, And defiled his neighbour's wife,

12

Hath oppressed the poor and needy, Hath spoiled by violence, Hath not restored the pledge, And hath lifted up his eyes to the idols, Hath committed abomination,

13

Hath given forth upon usury, And hath taken increase: shall he then live? He shall not live: he hath done all these abominations; he shall surely die; his blood shall be upon him.

14

Now, Lo, If he beget a son, That seeth all his father's sins which he hath done, And considereth, And doeth not such like,

15

That hath not eaten upon the mountains, Neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, Hath not defiled his neighbour's wife,

16

Neither hath oppressed any, Hath not withholden the pledge, Neither hath spoiled by violence, But hath given his bread to the hungry, And hath covered the naked with a garment,

17

That hath taken off his hand from the poor, That hath not received usury nor increase, Hath executed my judgments, Hath walked in my statutes; he shall not die for the iniquity of his father, He shall surely live.

18

As for his father, Because he cruelly oppressed, Spoiled his brother by violence, And did that which is not good among his people, Lo, Even he shall die in his iniquity.

19

Yet say ye, Why? Doth not the son bear the iniquity of the father? When the son hath done that which is lawful and right, And hath kept all my statutes, And hath done them, He shall surely live.

20

The soul that sinneth, It shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, Neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, And the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

21

But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, And keep all my statutes, And do that which is lawful and right, He shall surely live, He shall not die.

22

All his transgressions that he hath committed, They shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.

23

Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? Saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, And live?

24

But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, And committeth iniquity, And doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, Shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, And in his sin that he hath sinned, In them shall he die.

25

Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not my way equal? Are not your ways unequal?

26

When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, And committeth iniquity, And dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die.

27

Again, When the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, And doeth that which is lawful and right, He shall save his soul alive.

28

Because he considereth, And turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, He shall surely live, He shall not die.

29

Yet saith the house of Israel, The way of the Lord is not equal. O house of Israel, Are not my ways equal? Are not your ways unequal?

30

Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, Every one according to his ways, Saith the Lord GOD. Repent, And turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.

31

Cast away from you all your transgressions, Whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

32

For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, Saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, And live ye.

why there are wars

James 4:1 From whence come wars and fightings among you? Come they not hence, Even of your lusts that war in your members?

2 Ye lust, And have not: ye kill, And desire to have, And cannot obtain: ye fight and war, Yet ye have not, Because ye ask not.

3 Ye ask, And receive not, Because ye ask amiss, That ye may consume it upon your lusts.

4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, Know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

5 Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, But giveth grace unto the humble.

7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, And he will flee from you.

8 Draw nigh to God, And he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, Ye sinners; and purify your hearts, Ye double minded.

9 Be afflicted, And mourn, And weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, And your joy to heaviness.

10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, And he shall lift you up.

God can't lie

Numbers 23:18 through 20.

18 And he took up his parable, And said, Rise up, Balak, And hear; hearken unto me, Thou son of Zippor:

19 God is not a man, That he should lie; neither the son of man, That he should repent: hath he said, And shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken, And shall he not make it good?

20 Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it.

God can't lie.

Hebrews 6:13 through 20

13 For when God made promise to Abraham, Because he could swear by no greater, He sware by himself, 14 Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, And multiplying I will multiply thee. 15 And so, After he had patiently endured, He obtained the promise. 16 For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife. 17 Wherein God, Willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, Confirmed it by an oath: 18 That by two immutable things, In which it was impossible for God to lie, We might have a strong consolation, Who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us: 19 Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, Both sure and stedfast, And which entereth into that within the veil; 20 Whither the forerunner is for us entered, Even Jesus, Made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

Sin keeps people from being like God, Since God cannot abide sin. it literally seperates us from his presence and likeness.

Isaiah 59:1 through 2

1Behold, The LORD'S hand is not shortened, That it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, That it cannot hear:

2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, And your sins have hid his face from you, That he will not hear.

backwardseden

Pro

Good god. For god's sake. Make it legible if you want to continue. My god jesus christ. Is this REALLY how you debate with others? Do try harder. And see, You cannot come up with 4, Only 2. So that shows how truly brainwashed you are. Continued success.
melcharaz

Con

the next 2 I will prove

That this god character could have, But never did, Bring in an era of peace, Kindness, Care, Love, And harmony for any length of time for 30 years or longer, Not anyplace, Not at any time during his inception?

That this god character is not perfect?

there are multiple instances throughout the bible where such things abounded, Sin is an inherent nature of man so its impossible that we became a place that is perfect.

one of my favorite instances is the time of Solomon. Solomon had no wars in his time and he had wisdom and peace in all of Israel and even made alliances with other nations.
1 kings chapter 9 and 10 is a good example of this. Chapter 10:14-22 describes the opulence of his own house.

1 kings 10:23 So king Solomon became greater than all the kings of the earth in riches and in wisdom. 24 All the earth was seeking the presence of Solomon to hear his wisdom which God had put in his heart. 25 They brought every man his gift, Articles of silver and gold, Garments, And mules so much year by year. 11:42 Solomon reigned 40 years.

and all went well until he started worshipping other Gods, Then God told him he would tear the kingdom out of the hands of his son.

and the most predominate one will be when Christ reigns on the earth for 1000 years. There will still be sin, But there will be peace in the earth as he rules with a rod of iron.
Isaiah 65, 66. Ezekiel 40-48 talks about the new temple in the millennial reign, The land being divided and the structure of the tribes of Israel Hosea 14. Joel 3. Hosea 9:11-15. Micah 4 Zephaniah 3:12-20. Zechariah 14.

Not only is God perfect, His law is perfect.
psalms 19:7 The law of the LORD is perfect, Converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD issure, Making wise the simple.

God is perfect
Psalms 18:30. As for God, His way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him. ”

Trust in the lord! Seek knowledge of him and find his testimony is true! He loves you with an everlasting love and will show mercy to both the wicked and the righteous. All have sinned and come short of the glory of god, There is none that do good, No, Not one. Repent of your sins. Be immersed in water in the name of Jesus Christ and receive the holy ghost! Know of his mercy and love and walk with him, He will remake you in his image and you will be his righteousness and his brother.
backwardseden

Pro

backwardseden forfeited this round.
melcharaz

Con

I encourage everyone to seek the Lord while you have life and the chance to. He loves every single one of you. Don't listen to people who saw first the law of God without first meeting his love. Because you cannot believe in God without both knowing his loving kindness and his justice and why he tries so hard to seek us, Even though he doesn't need us.

Acts 2:38 repent and be baptised everyone of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the holy ghost.

John 3:16. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes on him shall not perish but have everlasting life.
Isaiah 1:18
18 “Come now, And let us reason together, ”
Says the Lord,
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
They shall be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They shall be as wool.

John 15:9 through 14

9 As the Father hath loved me, So have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

10If ye keep my commandments, Ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, And abide in his love.

11 These things have I spoken unto you, That my joy might remain in you, And that your joy might be full.

12This is my commandment, That ye love one another, As I have loved you.

13Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for his friends.

14Ye are my friends, If ye do whatsoever I command you.

Posted by melcharaz 1 day ago
melcharaz
understanding was never a prerequisite of believing. Also, Creation its self is proof that there is a god. Again, You just don't want to believe it. Just because you may not know how a toilet works doesn't mean you are forced to not use it. Somethings are just not needful to know in spiritual context and in the context of understanding it isn't yet revealed.

Also, You are not God to tell me what I should do and why. You live your life and ill live mine.
Posted by melcharaz 1 day ago
melcharaz
hey, I can disprove you all day long if you don't wanna bring forth evidence. I mean, I really got nothing better to do.
what happens to brain during spiritual experiences? At theAtlantic. Com. And also
principles of neurotheology by Andrew newburg.

https:(slash slash)psychology. Stackexchange. Com(Slash) questions(Slash)3707(Slash)is-there-a-psychological-explanation-for-people-being-overcome-by-the-holy-spir

If you don't want to listen to me, That's your prerogative, But denying the bible and its context when I told you what its context is is just childish.

as for the us? That's simple, Jesus was referring to himself and the father. Spiritual, Likeness.

The American Cherokee Indians worship the Supreme Being, Ye ho waah or Yo ho wah, Which is very similar to the Hebrew name of God (Yahweh or Yahoveh).
The Cherokee Indians believe in one Supreme Being--the Creator-- and have surprising connections to Christianity.
Ancient Cherokee Indians believed before 1750 that God was going to appear on Earth as a man and they called this person by five different Old Testament (Hebrew) names for Jesus.
The Cherokees have three actual cities of refuge, They have the stories of the great flood, And many other Old Testament stories.
They also adhere to the prohibitions found within the Ten Commandments.
Cherokees keep one day without work for prayer.
http:(Slash) (slash) laetitiasmile. Blogspot. Com(Slash)2009(Slash)07(slash) cherokee-belived-in-yahweh-god-of-hebew. Html

which further supported by https:(slash, Slash) www. Cherokeeregistry. Com(Slash)index. Php? Option=com_content&view=article&id=285&Itemid=357

just cause you don't know about something doesn't mean its not true. I'm not a personal go getter to fill in your ignorance. Do your own research or just keep mouthing off about what you don't know.
Posted by backwardseden 1 day ago
backwardseden
Well let's see, The name for YOUR god is drum roll please since you cannot come up with any actual verses, Naturally. . . Exodus 34:14 "For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, Whose name is Jealous, Is a jealous God:" Truly hideous.

"There are many videos about supernatural things. " Your god is supernatural. Nothing from the supernatural has ever been proved. Not one thing.

"Put god on trial, That's one of the dumbest things mankind has done yet. " And nobody will ever do it again because nobody, And this includes you and your furry tongue can prove your god. Faith is not evidence. Your bible is not evidence. So you and all creationists have nothing, Squat, To prove your god's existence. And the b. O. P. Is always upon you to prove your god. No exceptions. None. Atheists really don't care as each atheist are individuals. We are not wrapped up in nice coffin like paper bags like you think we are, Unlike you and your bible in which you are forced to being boxed into like poisonous rats hovering over the earth like smog creatures waiting to preach mana to golden stars for acceptance. Why? "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. " Matt Dillahunty Your unproven god is extraordinary. And you have no evidence. Thankfully.
"I find it funny that the judge dismissed the trial cause he didn't show up. . . " Such a stupid remark from a stupid person. That's what faith is. No evidence.
"The bible says that God fills the universe, " More excuses from one dressed in barbie and ken doll outfits? Yep. That's because when the bible was first published, Your tribesmen, All of them, Every single little person has no idea, No concept AT ALL as to what "the universe" was. But keep on digging yourself a pasty little grave.
"I don't know why God kills some and saves alive others, " Well then that right there is reason enough for disbelieving especially when your god murders innocent babies, Children, Pregnant mothers etc. Yet you are forced to justify it.
Posted by backwardseden 1 day ago
backwardseden
"there are actually papers and tests on people who have received the Holy Spirit, Its documented. " Actually no its not. No one can document faith. Naturally you didn't prove it as always. "Heck there videos of people being healed and receiving the holy ghost and all kinds of stuff! " What exact "holy ghost" would this be from the roughly 4200 religions in practice today and countless gods? You really do have to practice at being such an imbecile that cannot back up what he says AT ALL with any evidence that any idiot jury and or lawyer wouldn't spit out before a backlash of superior courtroom laughter at your silliness neanderthal ideals. How can you expect ANYONE to believe you if the only you do present any ideals and all you do is say "this is this, Believe it. "
I'm still, And so are my friends, Laughing at you when you tried to bluff me, But failed, To the nth of a degree when you stated that "The native Americans? They worshipped God, They call him The Great Spirit, In some of their chants they say "Yahweh"" How on earth can you possibly be that stupid to try and run such a remarkably pathetically untrue statement and expect others to believe it?
"For the record, The bible even says there are many Gods, " Well gosh. So then how can that possibly be a true statement? Did other cultures knowingly create other gods? How did they accomplish this feat? Or better yet, Did YOUR god create other gods just so he would knowingly get jealous in YOUR bible and the cause deliberate massive horrific genocides and thus murder babies, Children and pregnant women (abortions) for no reason at all?
Genesis 1:26, And 3:22, And 11:7 Who is this "us" and who is this "our"? "Us" and "our" are plural = many NOT one. If the words were singular then it would read "Let myself OR Let me make mankind in "my image" according to "my likeness" then things in YOUR bible might be acceptable here. But they are not. So this means. . . Other gods and YOUR god is NOT one.
Posted by melcharaz 2 days ago
melcharaz
there are actually papers and tests on people who have received the Holy Spirit, Its documented. Idk where but I remember scientists doing tests and talking about how the language section of the brain shuts off when a person filled with the holy spirit speaks in tongues. The issue is not that there is no proof, There is proof, Heck there videos of people being healed and receiving the holy ghost and all kinds of stuff! Some of it is by devils but a lot of it is from the Holy Ghost. People don't want to look at the proof cause then they have to admit there is a God, Then they have admit that what they are doing is against God's will. And people don't wanna do that, So they lie, They invent evolution and introduce atheism as a means to say that you can do whatever you want cause there is no God. For the record, The bible even says there are many Gods, But Yahweh, Jehovah, Is above all Gods and they worship him. Heck the bible even says the Jews were Gods, Both in psalms and when Jesus was talking to the Pharisees in John 10:34.

There was a video that circulated in Canada of a boys eyes being unblinded, There are many videos about supernatural things. I've seen people prayed through and cancer leaves their bodies. I can testify because I saw it! Its hard to argue with something that happens right in front of you.

The world hates God, So I believe that they would laugh at me and because they refuse to believe in him.

Put god on trial, That's one of the dumbest things mankind has done yet. I find it funny that the judge dismissed the trial cause he didn't show up. . . The bible says that God fills the universe, That the heaven of heavens cannot contain him.

If I don't have an answer ill be glad to say that I don't know. I don't know why God kills some and saves alive others, I don't understand why he does it. But that doesn't mean he is to be non existent if he doesn't heal or save alive. He created us, He can do what he wants with us. That's it.
Posted by backwardseden 2 days ago
backwardseden
@melcharaz - Your bible, Your unproven god is entire darkness. Duh. You are really not very good at this and is why you have no genuine friends or loved ones. You cannot present any valid evidence. There's nothing moral about it with its storybook characters.

"I have scientists that back up what I say as well. " Acutally you don't. Because if you did they would present their findings to scientific communities from around the world and those documents that you believe that they hold so near and dear would pass with ease. Now why hasn't this happened? Its because they 100% know that they are full of crap and they haven't submitted them. All they have to go on is pathetic faith. Its why ALL creationists, No exceptions, None, Cannot be trusted. They are not as ignorant as you. They are A LOT more intelligent than you and will not put their, Your, God on trial again. Since they will not stand behind their product it means they cannot be trusted. Its that simple. Now say "duh" for the camera.

"Creation is proof of God, Sin is proof of God. Mercy is proof of God, Miracles are proofs of God. Just because you don't see it as so, Doesn't mean God doesn't exist. " Which god? Why only one god? Why not thousands, Billions, Quadrillions? What miracles that have never happened? Tell you what. . . Since you are so 100% convinced of your stupid idiocies, Why don't you submit your findings to scientific communities from around the world, Non christian, And see how they will laugh at you after reading your first paragraph if that? Or better yet why don't you get a lawsuit together and put your god on trial for a second time and then see how it will ---never--- happen? You think you are so smart. In reality you are a nitwit neanderthal ninny nincompoop nitwit.

Matt Dillahunty "Assume that we have no answer. Then the answer is "I don"t know". The answer isn"t "I can"t think of anything better, Therefore a god did it. "" A god did it is how your cabbage batbrain thinks. WRONG!
Posted by melcharaz 2 days ago
melcharaz
Your darkness has been observed this day.

I have scientists that back up what I say as well. I know the bible is true and that it is applicable to everyone.

Creation is proof of God, Sin is proof of God. Mercy is proof of God, Miracles are proofs of God. Just because you don't see it as so, Doesn't mean God doesn't exist.

44 years. That's a long time to not have faith in God, But I have no doubt that you will consider believing in him before the end.
Posted by backwardseden 2 days ago
backwardseden
@melcharaz - actually no dildo breath, Every single thing stated in the videos are 100% correct. Why? Because they are taken from YOUR bumbling babbling baby brained big black bible of rot that no god would be stupid enough to ---ever--- put into circulation in the first place. And guess what sparky? The videos presented are made by experts who have passed scientific scrutiny from around the world. Your god and you never will. Why? Because you and your unproven god are completely dependant on faith. And faith cannot be proved.
You also stated the second dumbest thing of all time in my 44 years of doing this. Yeah, Its now 44. "The native Americans? They worshipped God, They call him The Great Spirit, In some of their chants they say "Yahweh"" I didn't catch it at first but wow I have now. The only thing that is dumber and stupider that I have heard is when someone stated that one of the 10 commandments was overeating and obesity. I will have to show that one to my friends so they can laugh at you. And don't you worry yourself none because with pearls like that one, Yeah you have absolutely no genuine friends or loved ones. None. And you flat out deserve it. Keep up the good work!
Posted by melcharaz 2 days ago
melcharaz
those videos are bad translations or entirely missing the point of the bible and i wouldn't even try to exeget what some of those comments are, They are just plain wrong. But when the bible says "God is love. " then you can say that everything that has love has god in it. Just because you and those other commentators don't understand or properly interpret the bible doesn't make God less than what he is, Except to your own perspectives.
Posted by backwardseden 2 days ago
backwardseden
"allow me to clear up your misconceptions. The native Americans? They worshipped God, They call him The Great Spirit, In some of their chants they say "Yahweh" I don't know anything of tribes in Brazil or Africa, But I do know this. Every expression of love, Kindness and peace is God. " That's not the same god as the god of the bible. Not by any means. Not even close. The god of the bible is by its own printed admissions in which thankfully you cannot even prove exists "evil, Anger, Wrath, Vengeance, Rage, Fury, Jealous" which is the absolute furthest from Native American Indians, Inca, Aborigines, Gaia Mother Earth, Buddhists, Hindus etc etc etc who all worship Mother Earth/ Mother Nature and NOT IN ANY WAY PART OF YOUR murderous hateful terrorist god Yahweh. PE-IR-OD. But then again its obvious that you have not read YOUR bible and all you know how to do is invent mind numbing excuses.
Here's a few videos where NONE of these laws from YOUR printed character god are geared towards Native American Indians, Inca, Aborigines, Gaia Mother Earth, Buddhists, Hindus etc etc etc. . .
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=cCt6HB_zuYc
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=vkXOwBIRX7Y&t=123s - top 10 reasons why the bible is repulsive
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=x-slAgzJmdU - Why Does Every Intelligent christian disobey jesus?