Deeznutsisreal
themasterdebater_101

What is your opinion on climate change

Deeznutsisreal has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Deeznutsisreal

Con

I think climate change is a bad thing because it is warming the globe and it is destroying ice burges and is changing anamails habits like for example poler bears there homes are getting melted by the increasing temps and its bad because the poler bears are losing there homes. AND do you want to know why climate change is happening. Its because green house gases and fossil fuels and airshol fresheners. The bad cemaciles are going up and destroying this thing called the ozone layer. The ozone layer is like a layer around the earth pretecing us from the suns deadly rays and the stuff that goes into the air goes to the ozone layer and makes it weaker and that's why there is globe warming and climate change
themasterdebater_101

Pro

Before I start my argument, I want to say that I don't deny climate change, I just disagree with some points made by people like Deeznutsisreal. Some research shows (https://climate.nasa.gov...) that our greenhouse gas emissions could be exacerbated by solar irradiance. The earth also goes through natural warming phases (https://www.theccc.org.uk...) and that could make what we are producing worse. In Round 2, I hope to see Deeznutsisreal's sources and better grammar.
Posted by Deeznutsisreal 3 years ago
Deeznutsisreal
Lol
Posted by Deeznutsisreal 3 years ago
Deeznutsisreal
Thx and yes deez nuts is real
Posted by kiwicool 3 years ago
kiwicool
I agree with you deeznutsisreal
BTW your username makes no sense
Posted by Deeznutsisreal 3 years ago
Deeznutsisreal
Guys plz gimme your opinions on climate change