YaBoii
Xacheri

Whats the best dance in fortnite that they made into a real thing?

Started: 11/20/2018 Category: Funny

YaBoii

Pro

Probally the only good one is the dab because ill i do *dabs* is d*dabs*abs
Xacheri

Con

I disagree. I think that the popcorn dance was the best dance they made into a real thing. Yummyumm popcornn. I am eating some now.
YaBoii

Pro

You bring a good point, But i feel like your snack has influenced your choice. I feel like the dab is still better because its the oldest and most widespread of all of them. . . Ill skirrrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa, I bet your popcorn can't do that. . .
Xacheri

Con

See, It became a snack after the fortnite emote. It inspired a whole snack for the real world. Fortnite gave us a yumyum snack. Dab just skrt skrt but popcorn go crunchcrunch.
YaBoii

Pro

Yeah, They made popcorn, But dabs are a real thing to! Wanna paint clouds? Dab on the clouds. Wanna get high? Dab. Sweaty? Dab off the sweat. Dabs are the gifts that keep giving when you can't. They even come back unlike dad's!
Xacheri

Con

Popcorn is far crunchier and more buttery than dabs. Dabs are a thing you can do, Not an innovative invention. You wanna get high? Put some weed butter on the popcorn. Wanna paint or do art? You can use popcorn for clouds or make cool popcorn necklaces. If you eat popcorn there's no need to sweat munchmunch. Popcorn is an actual gift too, People actually gift popcorn balls. Popcorn fortnite dance is the coolest fortnite dance made into a real thing, It is empirically the bestest (and most crunchiest yumm).