Masterful
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

When a husband hits his wife it's the wife's fault.

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Masterful

Pro

Does a man marry a woman, buy her things, put a roof over her head and then begin hitting her for absolutely NO reason? I love my car, but I wouldn't hit it, that's because my car doesn't try to upset me.
There is always a reason for the beatings that get dished out to women. We need to begin trusting the judgment of men, they should be allowed to judge whether their wife gets smacked tonight or not.

You'd never tell a man how he can treat the steak he just bought, yet you wish to tell him how he can treat HIS wife. I'm sorry, but he's signed a contract and has every right to her, stop looking into the private lives of other people.

Sometimes men have a hard time expressing themselves, in cases where the women don't deserve the beats they get, then it's clear the man is expressing his love in a form of tough love.
"I'M HURTING YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD BARBRA!"
It's that sort of thing. Exactly how a father would discipline his own child. Women try to act like children and so the fatherly instinct kicks in and beats are dished out.

If women behave in public as they do to their husbands, then they'd get stabbed, this is why it's important to practice domestic violence so that women know it's wrong to upset people.

Spread the word. #Domestic violence is okay.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Con

Bra burners where the fighters for equality here in Australia when I was a child. Here women were not allowed to even vote and were classified as lesser than men for the sake of the family and I suppose some still chose to be that way with feminism.
Now, do you agree with this? Women of today are like a cat's, possessive, wild and you don't own them they own you.
Men are like dogs, loyal and vicious.
The man to do list to keep his wife happy is to inspire the wild within his partner and to keep the pictures in the photo albums anew. He also needs to be the bad cop but a loving caring cop but not take the wife's roll in the rearing of her children he also needs to be in terms of the wife's reasoning even throughout the week when he is better off hiding in the shed out the back that has a mandatory big sign man only.

Behind every smart man, there is a smarter woman. Now, what does that actually mean?
Now a smarter woman gives her husband a blow job for his birthday and sometimes even as a special treat. Doing this makes her dog loyal and if she is even smarter she will cook good meals and wash his clothes and even get a beer for him from time to time without even being asked.
I kid you not this works also with doing the same for your wife fellers but don't take her job away from her just help don't take over thinking you can do a better job of it.

Now equality someday is not to be a good little slavey and life isn't all about the pissing contest of the elitist's Skinner box stupidity it's all about being humane towards your family and your extended family of friends, but don't spread yourself thin for your own sake and your own families. Prioritise your needs from your wants, Health first, Family second, Career third and guess what life is easy and the kids learn by example. So mean what you say and say what you mean as it is never mean if it comes from the heart. But sometimes we need to be cruel to be kind and don't forget the golden rule.

Now equality in the workplace well that's a bitch be it a man bitch or a women bitch. It ain't a pretty picture. But here goes; An employer knows that a woman has babies and many times more so with many jobs can't do the work of men. Not to say that women don't specialise in many fields that a man cannot. You see why to take on an apprentice if they can't carry the load also if you do employ women, a man works not only to get away from the misses and the kids, won't give it up his job to have a family. He may take time off but not very often. An employer loves dads and mums because kids are the future taxpayers.

Live and let live and peace be with you.
Masterful

Pro

It's a very nice little speech, but does not touch on who's fault a beating is. Let us examine a piece of text from my opponents rant.

"Now a smarter woman gives her husband a blow job for his birthday and sometimes even as a special treat. Doing this makes her dog loyal"

I agree that women who are smart give their husbands blow jobs, what I don't like about this quote, is my opponent uses dogs as a metaphor for men, while saying women should be blowing these dogs. I think it breaks the metaphor a little bit.
It would be better to compare men to dogs and women to steaks. A dog will use that steak to sustain itself, the steak will pass through the dogs body keeping it healthy and alive until the dogs body no longer needs it, it will then sh*t it out all over the garden.
That is the life-cycle of women.

My first round have not been analyzed by my opponents argument and I therefore will maintain those points into the next round.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Con

It seems to anyone that can read as I am sure that you can. Your manner seems to be one-sided is that what your referring to that women are one-sided and men yes men, not the man that the woman falls in love with to have her children yes her children. Have you not heard a women's scorn as yet in your life.
Men and women Not man and women as women is not woman, is it? It is a woman or the woman.

Look I will give you something for your own sake and your families and don't forget that all information is second hand it has all been said before but not passed on as too many take good advice to the grave.

The Woman and the Man are but two sides of a coin all that separates them are the 360 degrees and the thickness of the coin. Now the thickness of the coin has to be tailored to the slot. If the slot is too big then the coin is ineffective and if the coin is thick or to thin then it is ineffective what we are going for here to find harmony within harmonics. If you can put up with a little noise then your smart because it will soon become a lot of noise if you don't. The scorn of a woman is not women. Just as abuse is not a man it is men.

Peace be with you.

Masterful

Pro

Stop trying to take the moral high ground you hippy. Some times women need a good beating and more often than not they enjoy it.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Con

Please don't push your sadomasochistic, apathetic realms that are the sociopaths and psychopaths preference to dwell within, upon humanities humane expense.

I will tell you of evolution the human race first off it the age of water instinctual as animals and then the age of wood. This was when we can down from the trees. Now at this time, we developed the ability to project and come to the conclusion of, If I don't try to kill you then you won't try and kill me. This was the first step of co-operation. Then the age of rock at this time we started to develop empathy, sympathy and humility. As to co-operate more effectively utilise the strengths within rational reasoning.

If we as a species never developed co-operation, to begin with, we would never have left the ocean and the trees.

Peace be with you.
Posted by 2far4u2CharlesDarwin 3 years ago
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Cooks night off. The kids want's is sometimes what needs to happen. Would you like me to spell out, a mandatory arrangement monogamy? F#ck it I hate washing up while making hay and please don't steal my thunder.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Oops forgot to get her a beer and I put that red hat in with our white. So pink it is.

Peace be with you as all praise and glory belong to Nature. Amen.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Read it a little clearer. I KID YOU NOT THIS WORKS ALSO WITH DOING THE SAME FOR YOUR WIFE FELLERS. hint hint (Scubaman for her birthday and special occasions)
Did I need to spell it out or did I really want to? NO, I DIDN'T. Mandatory sign. Engage brain before opening one's own mouth.

You dontworrytheylltellyou don't let want be your master as you have seen, but what you wanted. Need is a better master. So need to not want to. GET IT.
Posted by dontworrytheylltellyou 3 years ago
dontworrytheylltellyou
"I agree that women who are smart give their husbands blow jobs"
What is this debate supposed to be?
Have I walked into a Hollywood movie where females have no life outside of their relationship?
Where a woman's only goal is to succeed in her marriage?
Where marriage gives a man the right to abuse a woman and strips a woman of her right to defend herself against domestic abuse?
Furthermore, yes, let's blame the victim. After all, it isn't manly to go to anger management sessions, so clearly it isn't the man's fault if he loses his temper. Women are infuriating and stupid, and it is their husband's duty to 'discipline' them.
No. You have to stop. It is irresponsible of Debate.org to leave this up. The debate harms their reputation, as two frustrated and confused people have taken advantage of the anonymity of the internet to voice concerning --not to mention poorly informed-- opinions. This has to end. Debate.org needs to seriously consider terminating these cyber-bullying accounts.
Posted by whiteflame 3 years ago
whiteflame
Masterful, I said she had to at least point to one of your arguments and explain how it supported your side of the resolution. A voter is not allowed to simply point out that one side didn't present an argument in order to award argument points.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
Whitetroll strikes again
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
No Whiteflame, she said "unfortunately, Con didn't even make an argument at all" That's why she awarded me the win. If he didn't make an argument then she's not here to quote a negative.
Posted by whiteflame 3 years ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: Emily77// Mod action: Removed<

5 points to Pro (Conduct, S&G, Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: While I find Pro's arguments to be woefully misinformed and illogical, unfortunately, Con didn't even make an argument at all. Illogical arguments in a debate must trump a lack of any argument at all. I hope Pro will repost his debate topic so that I or another more engaged debater might show this man who wore his ninja turtle shell the wrong way what a beating looks like.

[*Reason for removal*] (1) The voter does not explain conduct or S&G. (2) Arguments are insufficiently explained. Even if only one side presents arguments, the voter is required to point out how those arguments supported that side of the resolution. Merely stating that they were arguments relevant to the resolution is not sufficient.
************************************************************************
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
How do you deal with an irrational woman who is using passive aggressiveness to make your life a misery?
You head-butt the b(tch.
Posted by EmmaChristine 3 years ago
EmmaChristine
Domestic violence is in no way okay. If the husband has a problem with the wife he should talk it out, the wives don't just start throwing fists at people do they? The men are not the only one who have a problem with their spouse. Everyone is able to control themselves, so it is not the wife's fault at all. The women don't
start beating up the men, so it just shows that women are more mature than they are. Honestly this is just as bad as the people who say that sexual harassment is okay and it's the women's fault.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
Masterful2far4u2CharlesDarwinTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro called Con a "hippy" in an attempt to insult him. This is poor conduct.