backwardseden
Wolverine2001

When it comes to immorality, Which is worse? The OT or the NT?

backwardseden has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 5 days ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Pro

When it comes to immorality, Which is worse? The OT or the NT? You start. Prove your positioning and why you believe this to be true. Stating that neither the OT Or the NT are not filled with immorality will not be accepted as it point blank shows that you have not in any way read your bible past page 1. It also shows that in no possible way are you intelligent as well as educated on christianity according to the bible.

dsjpk5 is disqualified from the voting procedures as he tries to pretend he's god and thus change the voting structure of who wins and loses here on DDO.
Wolverine2001

Con

Neither the Old Testament nor The New Testament are immoral. :)
backwardseden

Pro

I'm going to end this debate in the first RD and you, Because you have no genuine friends or loved ones and deservedly so, And you will die alone and deservedly so teeny bopper because you are completely uneducated and unintelligent, And no, You still do not know what an atheist is, But the main reason why I don't want to have a f--king thing to do with you is because you are as completely immoral as your unproven god and christ and its painfully obvious that you haven't read your bible past page 1, Or if you have, You have no idea as to how to comprehend it and its immorality because you are THAT stupid and ignorant. Ready?
Here's 6 prominent questions from the OT in which shows the complete immorality of your god in which you MUST say "yes" to. If you say "no" then you disagree with your god. And if you disagree with your god, Then its death. Now 4 of the questions are directly from YOUR 10 commandments. So it kinda tells you just how bankrupt and corrupt your god is. Nah. Not to you in which you wave them as so morally correct beneath your bottom like t. P. Because you simply don't know any better. How can threatening you with death be morally correct? Oh and btw, Yeah YOUR god DOES order people around as proved by these verses you f--king arrogant prick who thinks he knows everything about his bible when he in fact knows nothing because if you don't follow them, You die. That's ordering people around like rats in cages. . .
Do you think you should be put to death just because you blaspheme? Y____? N____? Your god thinks so. Leviticus 24:16, Do you think you should die if you work on the sabbath? Y____? N____? Your god thinks so. Exodus 31:14, And Numbers 15: 32-36, Do you think you should die for merely cursing at your parents? Y____? N____? Your god thinks so. Exodus 21:17, Leviticus 20:9, Mark 7:10, Matthew 15:4, Do you think you should die if you commit adultery? Y____? N____? Your god thinks so. Leviticus 20:10, Here"s some other wonderful kissy kissy poo poo things that YOUR god thinks you should die for Do you think you should die if you are a homosexual? Y___? N____? Your god thinks so. Leviticus 20:13, Do you think you should die if you worship other gods? Y____? N____? Your god thinks so. Deuteronomy 13: 9-10 and Deuteronomy 17: 2-5.

And the most immoral thing in any religion takes place in your NT. Simply because I and billions of others will not believe in your unproven jesus snot rag christ who was not the messiah in the first place, According to your unproven bible in which no god would be stupid enough to use text, Not ever, Not for any reason, Namely your bible as a form of communication possible, We are all to be sent to this mythical hell to burn and be tortured forever and ever and we've done nothing wrong. For god's sake raping, Burning, Torturing 6 five year old girls and then eating them is nowhere near carrying the burden of being sent to this mythical hell as not believing in you absurd noosed sow snot meat dimwitted dullard christ.

Oh but wait, Hitler, Who was a catholic btw, He is to be granted a spot in the mythical heaven and so are all serial killers, Murderers, Torturers, Pedophiles, Rapists etc etc etc if they find this sneezerag christ, They are guaranteed a spot in this mythical heaven whereas they've done everything wrong and deserve to burn and be tortured forever and ever if anything. Yeah completely immoral once again.
* Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. "
* John 3:18 "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, Because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. "
* John 3:36 "He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. "

These plus many more completely absurd examples show how completely inane and insane this biblical unproven god is as in print only, As well as completely immoral. Yet no one can even prove he even exists. Wow even worse is how many, Once again 4 of them, Of the examples that are listed above are taken directly from the 10 commandments THAT EVERYBODY SHOULD FOLLOW? What's worse, And once again, Is this so-called god would never use text, Namely your bible, Not for any reason, Not ever, As a form of communication, The worst form of communication possible.

Your next argument will be completely ignored because there is nothing you can counter with and all you will be doing is proving yourself to be the bigger idiot and fool than you already are. I don't have the time nor patience for that especially coming from a child that truly doesn't know what he is squawking about and plays children's games like you.
Wolverine2001

Con

You"re hilarious! I"ll die alone? Says the one who isn"t married at 58 years old. You take the Bible to be completely literal so you must believe it"s true. The funny thing is, You think I care what insults you throw at the Christian gospel and I. Yes I"ve read the Bible thoroughly, And I can see how you"ve gotten a twisted point of view of everything within. If you disagree with it, Then there is no need to continue to pursue against it, Unless it affects your daily life. Which you hardly even have a life, You spend hours on end scrolling through DDO. You literally have nothing better to do with your life. That"s why you"re single. That"s why you make less than 25k/yr. Now I"m in the medical field, Doing my best to save peoples lives. My Christian beliefs have helped me become a better person from where I started. Which was doing exactly what you"re doing, Arguing against Christian beliefs. Find a purpose for your life, Because overall You"re a pretty depressing person.
Posted by Haytham 22 hours ago
Haytham
The immorality in the Bible is the result of the "painful past" of the authors of the Bible, According to Dr. Michael A. Milton, The Bible is written by people who are very much like any of us, The authors of the Bible are not sinless, And in fact some of the authors are murderers.

the first versions of Bible of today were written, Collected and modified 3 centuries after Jesus Christ after him, This explains all the immorality, All the contradictions and all the extreme violence in the Bible.

there is an Old Testament, And a New Testament, I invite everyone here to read and understand what the Last Testament has to say, Quran.

Quran teaches us that we are not allowed to harm any innocent human being, Muslim or Non-Muslim, Everything you hear in media about Islam are lies, Quran and Islam are completely innocent from any act of terrorism, Only God knows who is behind this chaotic mass murdering.
Posted by Turk082 1 day ago
Turk082
FettuccineBanini excellent suggestion.
Posted by FettucciniBanini 1 day ago
FettucciniBanini
I don't know if he can be put in his place. Pointing out his immaturity and insults does nothing. He keeps doing them, Somehow and doesn't learn, So I guessing he holds his "sources" with such value? I mean almost any elderly would change with time and grow maturely, Even those who don't change with conversation. At least the elderly I have interacted with. It just seems so baseless to attack Backward, Back. It's like a parasitic relationship for him. I wonder what he will do if everyone on here acted like mature scholars and appropriately dismissed him.

Blah, This is all just speculation
Posted by Turk082 2 days ago
Turk082
@Wolverine2001Thank you for putting backwards back in his place. He really needed to hear that.
Posted by Wolverine2001 5 days ago
Wolverine2001
Oh and the "😂" is a laughing emoji, DDO decodes the actual icon. Sorry
Posted by Wolverine2001 5 days ago
Wolverine2001
@Backwardseden. . . You"re digging your own grave here😂 "This is why you have no genuine friends or loved ones". . I haven"t seen an insult like that since grade school. You say we don"t know what atheism is but yet you can"t describe it yourself. Which leads me to believe, You really have no idea what you"re talking about. You also use strange/senseless insults such as, "you automatically developed this biased freckle on your wet rosy cheek". What does that even mean? ! ? 😂 You know for a 58 year old. . You"re pretty stupid. Oh and i"m pretty sure you"re the one that has no genuine friends or loved ones. After all you"re a psychotic single, Atheist, 58 year old, Making less than 25k/yr. Now that"s pretty pathetic.
Posted by backwardseden 5 days ago
backwardseden
@Knight_Dragon - Wow. Did you even look at them? No you did not. Just like Wolverine2001 did not who doesn't have the foggiest idea as to what atheism is. Just like Turk082 did not. You automatically developed this biased freckle on your wet rosy cheek. You don't even know what the vidies are about. Go climb a wet noodle.
Posted by backwardseden 5 days ago
backwardseden
@Turk082 - This is why you have no genuine friends or loved ones, None.
Posted by Knight_Dragon 5 days ago
Knight_Dragon
@backwardseden
How are those links not biased?
Posted by Turk082 5 days ago
Turk082
@Wolverine2001, It seems that Backwards, As the name suggests, Is truly backwards and primitive when it comes to diligent debating style, As in quoting sources or being non-basis.