DerpyWolf316
Nomnik

Which metal is better, Vibranium or Adamantium?

DerpyWolf316 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 3/26/2018 Category: TV
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

DerpyWolf316

Pro

Through the evolution of comic books, we have seen different superheroes with different powers and materials. Today we will be talking about the Famous Adamantium from Marvel's X-Men series, and Its challenger, Vibranium from the Advanced Wakandan city. Adamantium is said to be the hardest material on earth, yet when exposed to extreme temperatures, will turn to its liquid state. Vibranium is another story. When Vibranium is exposed to extreme temperatures, nothing happens. This is because Vibranium can only be destroyed with extreme vibration (Force) unlike its opponent, Adamantium. So, I advise you to choose carefully before continuing.
Nomnik

Con

As a Comic Book Geek, I have always Wondered on this Topic. I will take the Vibranium Side. Since you did not Begin Debating in your Post, I will Allow you to Post the First Argument.
Posted by melcharaz 2 years ago
melcharaz
proto admantium or constructed admantium?
Posted by philochristos 3 years ago
philochristos
As any materials engineer will tell you, the "best" material depends on what you intend to use it for. Neither Adamantium nor Vibranium would make very comfortable sheets for your bed.
Posted by free_citizenry 3 years ago
free_citizenry
Better how?