asta
Anonymous

White People Should Eat Black People

Anonymous has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

asta

Con

I'll let my opponent say the first argument.

Pro

due to high rates of black crime, We have to deal with blacks. One black family per neighborhood helps substantially, I have to say, But if we send the remaining black families to prison, Prisons will be flooding with innocent blacks, And there will be no room for the actual criminals, Such as people who play fortnite and people who are gay

thus, White people should eat black people, Below is some math and physics, Which i hope you understand:

Gravitation potential energy = mass * accel. Of grav. * height

accel. Of grav. Is a constant approximately equal to 9. 8 on Earth. Black people are taller than whites, And they also weigh more. Thus if a white man eats a black man, He gains energy. Thus, With more energy, We can achieve more work, Such as building a time machine and going back in time to nuke India so the Indians won't stink up the world.

https://www. Reddit. Com/r/offmychest/comments/1r73nk/my_indian_roommate_is_fucking_disgusting/
asta

Con

"due to high rates of black crime" Just because some black people commit crime does not mean the whole race should get eaten by white people. What about the blacks who are innocent? What about blacks who are guilty, But not deserving of the death sentence? Neither of these groups should be eaten.

"Thus if a white man eats a black man, He gains energy. " There are other ways for white people (and all people) to get energy to survive. They can eat conventional foods, Such as the ones listed in the following link:

https://nutritionfacts. Org/video/dietary-guidelines-progressing-from-pyramid-to-plate/

Energy to survive can and should be derived using ways other then cannibalizing black people.

"Thus, With more energy, We can achieve more work, Such as building a time machine and going back in time to nuke India so the Indians won't stink up the world. " I would like to point out 2 things that I should say about this quote:

1: It is off topic. We're talking about Black people, Not Indians.
2: We should do things with our energy level other then building a time machine for the purpose of nuking India, But I digress. Indians don't stink up the whole world. The room I'm in is free from Indian body odor.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
mosc
Grind up living Nazi lovers and sell off there body parts. Start by making lamp shades from Nazi lovers skins and soap from these sub humans body fats. Extract all gold found in the teeth of these sub human less than animals. The aim, To treat all Nazi lovers as the sub humans of Dresden, Together with their family and friends.

The obvious first step, Place all sub human Nazi lovers together with their families and friends into Concentration camps and slave labor. Give them a starvation diet and beat them till these vile pigs none human beings die off unto extinction.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
asta
I am over 90 percent sure.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
logicalcat181
Are you sure?
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
asta
He didn't forfeit this one:

http://www. Debate. Org/debates/Disabled-People-Should-Pay-More-Taxes/2/
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
logicalcat181
No. He forfeits every debate.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
asta
Do you think Ice bear will respond?
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
logicalcat181
Yes, I will vote for you asta as this is one of the most stupid and racist debates I've seen.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
asta
Can you guys vote for me?
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
lolusuk
lol. . .
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
factandevidence1234
You are so racist icebear.