Anonymous
Aileen3310

Whites Should Go Enslave Blacks

Pro

White people should certainly go enslave black people, because all they do is sit around and cause trouble. Don't you think so?

Also, we need labor. Somebody has to go work in the farms, pick up trash, or do construction work. Thus, black people must go do that work, because they are inferior, and they lack competence.
Aileen3310

Con

Icebear,
We do not need extra people for labour.
Black people are not inferior simply for being black.
You are inferior simply for being a racist Nazi.
You lack competence.

'all they do is sit around and cause trouble.'
Speak for yourself Pro. Your the one being a troll.

Pro

Black people are nothing but a bad influence on the world.

Here are the facts about black people that we must seriously consider:

1 in every 3 black men will end up in prison.

Many black families on being headed by single mothers making barely more than minimum wage. Those families often have kids and youngsters who get in trouble with the law.

Many violence in public schools, especially in downtown and big metropolises, are inflicted by black students.

Furthermore, there have been many incidents where white people were attacked, targeted, and assaulted by black people.
Aileen3310

Con

It's like you copy-pasted much of this from another of our 'debates'. You must seriously think about how one person's bad actions can bring a punishment on another. You're being nothing but a bad influence on the world here and what your saying is unjust, unacceptable and stupid.

Some black people in America may cause violence, but that is because they are not as wealthy as many white people in the USA. If some white Americans are so scared of being assaulted by a BLACK person, and it's bothering them so much, then why don't they offer support to single mothers who happen to be black? So their kids don't get into crime? (I've said this before btw.)

Now tell me Pro, If a few Russians decided to commit a serious crime, a horrible one, should you be enslaved or punished for it? And perhaps be called a bad influence on the world for it too? Because you are Russian like them? I need an answer from you on this. Yes or no?

Pro

We need labor, and labor comes from black people. Also, God wanted white people to enslave blacks.
Aileen3310

Con

Don't mention 'God' to me. You know that I'm an atheist, don't you? I don't believe in Christianity. (At the moment anyway.)

Also, the question I asked you went through one of your ears and out the other, didn't it?
Or perhaps you just didn't know what to say.

Either way, you've lost this troll debate again.
You're a brainless, racist, loser. And you should be enslaved. (But going to a home for mental people would be better.)
Posted by Debating.starfish 3 years ago
Debating.starfish
Icebear's the one who is acting like nobody has feelings. You should read his other debates, then let's see what you say.
Posted by Aileen3310 3 years ago
Aileen3310
You're no better than icebear himself anyway. You are a racist, messed up troll just like him.
Posted by Aileen3310 3 years ago
Aileen3310
@barsic
Lol. You think I'm being the bully? Maybe you should search the definition of 'internet troll' first.
Posted by barsic 3 years ago
barsic
Aileen, please stop being a bully. icebear has feelings too, you know. He's human. I don't know why you think he's a small green troll that lives under a bridge. frankly, i think you're the idiot.
Posted by barsic 3 years ago
barsic
Posted by Aileen3310 3 years ago
Aileen3310
Likely story you loser.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
If you vote for me, I will pay you $100 via paypal
Posted by rowey2000 3 years ago
rowey2000
In what country would you impose this enslavement? Or is this a global idea?
Posted by Amphia 3 years ago
Amphia
@COCOApanda
The real problem is NOT that he has no evidence. The real problem is that this is even a DEBATE. Shame one you.
Posted by Amphia 3 years ago
Amphia
Stop wasting your time with this guy. The fact that you could even CONSIDER this debate worthy of being accepted is worse than the troll himself. I've learnt this the hard way.