Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
NykDohneYT
asta

Who is just doing this to vote?

asta

NykDohneYT

Pro

Im just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just do
asta

Con

I currently have a total of 50 debates completed, Although this will increase due to this being one of them (http://www. Debate. Org/asta/) and I plan on completing more in the future. I'm not doing this to vote, Since I have more then 3 debates. I can't vote because I don't know how to effectively confirm my identity. I've tried it but I don't have a phone that works. Good luck on this debate and good luck to your debate. Org career.
Posted by NykDohneYT 3 years ago
NykDohneYT
Who else is just doing this to vote?
Vote Placed by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
NykDohneYTastaTied
Reasons for voting decision: I could not understand a single sentence of this debate on Pro's part.