Pikapoleon
SEABUNNY

Who should be the rightful guardian of Julius Benedict Banana? Pro: Pikapoleon Con: SEABUNNY

Pikapoleon

Pro

I found him. I raised him. I might even BE him. How can anyone else possibly be a better guardian than me?
SEABUNNY

Con

Julius does not deserve to be sitting in Cameron's pocket all day, no one deceivers that. (Even Trump). So why do you torture him so? As someone who actually cares for his well being, I demand that you let Julius go, and stop creating that weird army with mustaches. (Vote Alice for president).
Pikapoleon

Pro

It appears we have a classic case of misinformation. You see, Julius is not, in fact, languishing in my pocket, and has actually found a beautiful new home in my bookshelf. He is perfectly happy but sometimes is plagued by nightmares about his horrible experience in YOUR care. Also, what is "decievers" supposed to mean? I'd never entrust my baby to someone who can't spell such a simple word like "deserves". Also, SQUAREAGON, I did not "Leave Julius for dead," he DIED and he was raised by DARK MAGIC which scarred him for life! It took me DAYS of work to take him out of ETERNAL TORMENT! I DON'T WANT TO ENTRUST MY BABY TO SOMEONE WHO KEEPS HIM IN ETERNAL TORMENT!!!
SEABUNNY

Con

Sorry for spelling I was writing quickly, but anyway you are correct, you didn't leave him for dead. YOU RIPPED HIS HEAD OFF!!! Need I say any more...
Pikapoleon

Pro

Oh, I didn't rip his head off. Some other person who will not be named here grabbed onto Julius, then turned and ran, ripping off his torso. How can that be my fault? Also, to note, why were you writing fast in this debate? I thought you CARED. At least I'm a caring parent, and that's what Julius deserves.
SEABUNNY

Con

I am trying to write this quickly so that I can get Julius out of your care, and away from your dust covered book shelf as quickly as possible. And that person who shall not be named, also cared for Julius, and was concerned for his health in your care, (if you can call it that) and was trying to take him to safety, you just slow him down in life. To by straight forward, you're an unwanted burden. you were his parent, but you lost that right when you RIPPED HIS HEAD OFF!!!! I still can't get over that. not to mention, that Julius is scarred for life. Child abuse is the number one reason that parents lose custody of their children, and now you can add your name to the list. Child neglect can also be a reason to lose custody, and if you don't call LEAVING YOUR CHILD STRANDED ON A SHELF neglect, then I don't know what is. if you were a loving parent, you would know what's best for him, and let him go. it is in the best interest of the child.
Posted by Squareagon 3 years ago
Squareagon
Um, excuse me? Cameron, you buried him in the ground, left him for dead, and stopped caring, while Alexandra dug him out and took the time to SAVE HIS LIFE. Wow, you sure are a good parent! (That was sarcasm, if your puny brain couldn't tell.)