DeezNutz11
Negotiate

Who's up for some Yo Mama joke roasts?

DeezNutz11
Started: 6/17/2018 Category: Funny

DeezNutz11

Pro

My opponent shall be first.
Negotiate

Con

Yo' mama's so fat NASA still can't find a way around her without getting stuck in her orbit.

Thanks for this fun debate and good luck!
DeezNutz11

Pro

Hehe good one.

Yo Mama's so ugly she's the reason why flash ran so fast.
Negotiate

Con

*modestly bows* Thank you. Not bad yourself.

Saying this one for a friend (he was proud of this one.)

Yo' mama so poor when I went to her house and put out a cigarette on the floor she asked "why'd you turn off the heat?"
DeezNutz11

Pro

Yo Moma's so fat and old when God said, "Let there be light," he asked your mother to move out of the way.

Ouch! B)
Negotiate

Con

Ah, ramping it up I see? Allow me roll up my sleeves a bit...

Yo' mama's so ugly even the top plastic surgeons said "you're better off calling it a Halloween mask."
DeezNutz11

Pro

Not bad...

Yo Moma's so stupid when an intruder broke into her house, she ran downstairs, dialed 9-1-1 on the microwave, and couldn't find the "CALL" button.
Negotiate

Con

Yikes... making it tougher for me, eh?

Yo' mama's so stupid that when she was told to "listen to Rock," she put a pebble up to her ear.
DeezNutz11

Pro

As this is the last round, I shall not spare you!

Yo moma's teeth are so yellow, when she smiled at traffic, it slowed down. (I saved the best for the last. Personal favourite.)

It was fun doing this.
Negotiate

Con

Saving the golden jokes for last? Ok then. Here's mine:

Are you ready?

Are you sure?

Ok, here it goes:

"Yo' mama's so ugly that the portraits of her hang themselves." - credit goes to a Reddit user I stumbled upon when looking up jokes one day. Best double entendre-joke I have honestly ever heard.

This was fun, I definitely agree. Thanks and once again, I appreciate the fun debate!
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
Bye.
Posted by DeezNutz11 3 years ago
DeezNutz11
dsjpk

Bye!
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
Never would I have expected you to comment once again- at this point it has become tedious and seemingly pointless.

If you keep asking questions, I'll keep answering.

This is my last reply to you as I will respectfully refuse to respond to you on this matter any longer- I am quite frankly tired of it and I am surprised if you are not as well.

That's fine.

My apologies if that is rude, but that doesn't make it any less true. It is honestly great to meet you, and I would be happy to speak with you on any other matter.

Sounds good.

If you "have no desire to do so," what's the point in 'informing' me?

To inform you.

That seems rather rude, in my opinion.

That is not the point. The point is that it had seemingly not occurred to the both of us at the time of the creation of this debate.

And?

Don't be mean to be rude, but I wasn't apologizing to you- rather, it was to DeezNuts11 as I had stated. She is my opponent and I was being rude to her by my selfish drive.

But you admitted I was right, so I accepted your apology.

As I have said, that those are the definitions "to me," referring to it as a opinion- just as it is your opinion that it is NOT, based upon your definitions.

Except mine isn't just mine... unlike yours.

Is it ethically fair to vote on this when comedy is subjective and cannot be accurately representative of the audience's opinion?

Yes.

Answer these questions if you want, or just think about them so they don't go to waste after being asked. Just know that I am done responding to you on this debate. I do not care for this conversation, which is just as much my fault. Have a good week.

You too!
Posted by Negotiate 3 years ago
Negotiate
My apologies, that is not meant to be a condescending remark.
Posted by Negotiate 3 years ago
Negotiate
Never would I have expected you to comment once again- at this point it has become tedious and seemingly pointless. This is my last reply to you as I will respectfully refuse to respond to you on this matter any longer- I am quite frankly tired of it and I am surprised if you are not as well. My apologies if that is rude, but that doesn't make it any less true. It is honestly great to meet you, and I would be happy to speak with you on any other matter.

If you "have no desire to do so," what's the point in 'informing' me? That seems rather rude, in my opinion.

Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
Here's where you were condescending:

"Pay attention to the context of the question. I care about my questions being answered- that's the point of questions. "
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
Part two

Being a smart-but is often someone who tries to expose another's negative actions, traits, etc. Based on my definition of smart-but that falls right into the majority of the definition for ad-hom- the two are very closely related to me.

Well, if you change the universally accepted definition, then sure.

This was my question: So why vote on it when you simply could've shout out your opinion in the comments?

As I've told you several times, because I like voting.

Are you suggesting that this couldn't have been asked simply because I was curious?

?

When someone is informing someone, I often see them give out more than just one piece of information. A car salesman informs people about cars- is he JUST going to say "this has great gas mileage?" Or is he going to talk about everything he can about the car? Yes, I could figure the forums out myself but I would appreciate some more information.

I have no desire to do so.

I told you- the forums are ancient. The top posts are from 2+ years- obviously users have not been using them much anymore. Thus, we can assume users have just forgotten about them.

Except your post would be new.
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
Part two

?

I have no desire to do so.

Except your post would be new.
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
Part one

I'll be honest here, originally I thought I didn't care but I has become clear to me that I care about not having votes on what was meant to be a friendly toss back-and-forth/competition to negatively impact my win/loss ratio. My apologies to DeezNuts as that is selfish of me to say.

I forgive you.

Let's talk about comedy for a second- you can debate on the electoral college and provide facts that people will determine if you used effectively or not. Comedy doesn't work like that- there are no facts, only jokes. The difference is objectivity (fact-based debates) vs subjectivity (comedy). Because comedy is subjective, no one is going to necessarily laugh at the same things- everyone has a differing sense of humor. For example, I thought my jokes we're pretty funny and I was quite proud of them, while you did not. So, do you think it is fair for one person to vote on a bunch of jokes with only your opinions to take in to account- not any facts presented?

Yes. It's fair because voting is open to hundreds of members.
Posted by Negotiate 3 years ago
Negotiate
You also did not answer my question on how I was being condescending.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
DeezNutz11NegotiateTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's jokes were funnier.