DeezNutz11
Negotiate

Who's up for some Yo Mama joke roasts?

DeezNutz11
Started: 6/17/2018 Category: Funny

DeezNutz11

Pro

My opponent shall be first.
Negotiate

Con

Yo' mama's so fat NASA still can't find a way around her without getting stuck in her orbit.

Thanks for this fun debate and good luck!
DeezNutz11

Pro

Hehe good one.

Yo Mama's so ugly she's the reason why flash ran so fast.
Negotiate

Con

*modestly bows* Thank you. Not bad yourself.

Saying this one for a friend (he was proud of this one.)

Yo' mama so poor when I went to her house and put out a cigarette on the floor she asked "why'd you turn off the heat?"
DeezNutz11

Pro

Yo Moma's so fat and old when God said, "Let there be light," he asked your mother to move out of the way.

Ouch! B)
Negotiate

Con

Ah, ramping it up I see? Allow me roll up my sleeves a bit...

Yo' mama's so ugly even the top plastic surgeons said "you're better off calling it a Halloween mask."
DeezNutz11

Pro

Not bad...

Yo Moma's so stupid when an intruder broke into her house, she ran downstairs, dialed 9-1-1 on the microwave, and couldn't find the "CALL" button.
Negotiate

Con

Yikes... making it tougher for me, eh?

Yo' mama's so stupid that when she was told to "listen to Rock," she put a pebble up to her ear.
DeezNutz11

Pro

As this is the last round, I shall not spare you!

Yo moma's teeth are so yellow, when she smiled at traffic, it slowed down. (I saved the best for the last. Personal favourite.)

It was fun doing this.
Negotiate

Con

Saving the golden jokes for last? Ok then. Here's mine:

Are you ready?

Are you sure?

Ok, here it goes:

"Yo' mama's so ugly that the portraits of her hang themselves." - credit goes to a Reddit user I stumbled upon when looking up jokes one day. Best double entendre-joke I have honestly ever heard.

This was fun, I definitely agree. Thanks and once again, I appreciate the fun debate!
Posted by Negotiate 3 years ago
Negotiate
I'll be honest here, originally I thought I didn't care but I has become clear to me that I care about not having votes on what was meant to be a friendly toss back-and-forth/competition to negatively impact my win/loss ratio. My apologies to DeezNuts as that is selfish of me to say.

Let's talk about comedy for a second- you can debate on the electoral college and provide facts that people will determine if you used effectively or not. Comedy doesn't work like that- there are no facts, only jokes. The difference is objectivity (fact-based debates) vs subjectivity (comedy). Because comedy is subjective, no one is going to necessarily laugh at the same things- everyone has a differing sense of humor. For example, I thought my jokes we're pretty funny and I was quite proud of them, while you did not. So, do you think it is fair for one person to vote on a bunch of jokes with only your opinions to take in to account- not any facts presented?

Being a smart-but is often someone who tries to expose another's negative actions, traits, etc. Based on my definition of smart-but that falls right into the majority of the definition for ad-hom- the two are very closely related to me.

This was my question: So why vote on it when you simply could've shout out your opinion in the comments? Are you suggesting that this couldn't have been asked simply because I was curious?

When someone is informing someone, I often see them give out more than just one piece of information. A car salesman informs people about cars- is he JUST going to say "this has great gas mileage?" Or is he going to talk about everything he can about the car? Yes, I could figure the forums out myself but I would appreciate some more information.

I told you- the forums are ancient. The top posts are from 2+ years- obviously users have not been using them much anymore. Thus, we can assume users have just forgotten about them. Same
Posted by Negotiate 3 years ago
Negotiate

Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
* Part two

Good thing for me I didn't use any. It wasn't condescending. YOU are the one being condescending.

My apologies then, as I apparently misinterpreted the context. I genuinely thought that you we're trying to be a 'smart-but' when you told us to go to the forums and especially when you said "For someone who doesn't care, you sure ask a lot of questions." So if you can clarify on what you meant here I'd appreciate it.

1. You should have done this in the forums.
2. You obviously do care about the votes.

As for why I care,

Concession noted.

I am offended and appalled by smart-butt behavior and will do what I can to defend as well as put him/her in their place for it- causing a lot of anger and frustration

That's not an ad hominem attack (regardless of whether or not I was being a "smart butt").

. When I am angry, I am infamous for misinterpreting context. So, If I hurt you,

You didn't.

my apologies and I assure you that I do not want too. You are obviously a descent person, not firing back like I was out of spite. However, I want to know how you believe I was being condescending- not denying, as I have hinted, I take/make some rather wrong or offensive actions when I am angry.

Apology accepted.

To inform you.

I am afraid that I have not been informed other than "to go to the forums."

Mission accomplished then.

Do you understand why we don't though? This way we have the "competition" feel but in a friendly fashion where we aren't serious but just having fun. You seemed rather serious about voting, and what I really am after is letting

Then make a rule that there's to be no voting.
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
What in the Sam Hill does that mean? This isn't a qualitative question- for lack of better term- it is quantitative and objective, so one means one.

It means: If you didn't care, you wouldn't ask, even once.

Maybe I will, but that doesn't mean I can't ALSO vote here. And voting here definitely counts. It determines who wins a debate.

Please, allow me to clarify (honestly, I am generally pretty vague)- when I said this I meant offline in the "real" world, where your vote impacts your life. Of course, you can argue this site has an impact on you- but that is more on an emotional level.

Or I can vote on Ranker (as you suggested). And there's nothing wrong with supporting one's emotional health.
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5

Posted by Negotiate 3 years ago
Negotiate
*is letting you know that that is not the intent of this debate.
Posted by Negotiate 3 years ago
Negotiate
It is if you say you don't care (allegedly).

My apologies then, as I apparently misinterpreted the context. I genuinely thought that you we're trying to be a 'smart-but' when you told us to go to the forums and especially when you said "For someone who doesn't care, you sure ask a lot of questions." So if you can clarify on what you meant here I'd appreciate it. As for why I care, I am offended and appalled by smart-butt behavior and will do what I can to defend as well as put him/her in their place for it- causing a lot of anger and frustration. When I am angry, I am infamous for misinterpreting context. So, If I hurt you, my apologies and I assure you that I do not want too. You are obviously a descent person, not firing back like I was out of spite. However, I want to know how you believe I was being condescending- not denying, as I have hinted, I take/make some rather wrong or offensive actions when I am angry.

To inform you.

I am afraid that I have not been informed other than "to go to the forums." Do you understand why we don't though? This way we have the "competition" feel but in a friendly fashion where we aren't serious but just having fun. You seemed rather serious about voting, and what I really am after is letting
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
Using ad-homs is not helping you

Good thing for me I didn't use any.

. One question isn't a lot of questions.

Pay attention to the context of the question.

Ok.

I care about my questions being answered-

I DID answer it.

that's the point of questions. If you get so much entertainment from voting then go to a website like Ranker, or better yet, vote in the Elections where they actually count for something.

What's your goal here in these replies?

To inform you.

Trying to expose any double standards?

No.

Tick me off with condescending text?

It wasn't condescending. YOU are the one being condescending.

Or to defend your vote after we called it trivial?

I was trying to help you realize this belongs in the forums if you don't want votes.
Posted by Negotiate 3 years ago
Negotiate
Using ad-homs is not helping you. One question isn't a lot of questions. Pay attention to the context of the question. I care about my questions being answered- that's the point of questions. If you get so much entertainment from voting then go to a website like Ranker, or better yet, vote in the Elections where they actually count for something.

What's your goal here in these replies? Trying to expose any double standards? Tick me off with condescending text? Or to defend your vote after we called it trivial?
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
For someone who doesn't care, you sure ask a lot of questions. I voted because I like voting.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
DeezNutz11NegotiateTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's jokes were funnier.