Anonymous
politicsfortherun

Why does the caucasian race commit so much crime?

Anonymous

Pro

This topic really shouldn't be a debate because everyone has two eyes and a brain. If you were to take a good look at history, Then you'd see that white people have committed the most crimes. Though there is a very small percentage of white people who abide by the law/morals, Most people will agree that the majority of these people are downright evil. They can't seem to rationalize anything in a logical manner, And if things don't go their way, They'll throw a temper tantrum like little kids. Is it a genetic imbalance that makes them so twisted or did something happen in their past, Which makes them so criminal minded? I'm trying to get a better perspective into why white people have such as devilish pathology. If you can't argue this debate with facts, Then don't step up to the plate.
politicsfortherun

Con

see, If you actually research the topic, It is proven that more black people commit crimes than white ones. Not meant to be racist in any way, Just saying what the facts prove.

Pro

Well, If you actually opened your eyes, Then you'd see exactly who's committing the most crime. So, What source have you researched to come to this ridiculous conclusion? What I've noticed is that most white people tend to run to government stats for reassurance. The problem with government stats is that they're not a reliable or ethical source. Are you aware of how shady the American government truly is? Not to be prejudice, But if you're white then you'll most likely go alone with what's reported.

Here's how ridiculous government stats are: Gov. Stats estimate that America consists of 60 percent white people while black people consist of 13 percent. Now, How "logical" is it that 13 percent of the population can commit more crime than 60 percent of the population? . . . Example: If you & I played a game of b-ball for an hour and I shoot the ball 13 percent of the time while you shoot the ball 60 percent of the time. . . Do you actually think I'll outscore you?

I don't even have to get deep into this discussion because all you have to do is watch the world/local news or just pick up a newspaper on any given day in which you'll see exactly who's committing the most crime. Yes, You can accurately gauge any subject/'topic this way. . . Yes, Every race commits crime, But if I actually start naming the crimes of white people, Then you'll see that no other race will numerically come close.
politicsfortherun

Con

listen. I took up this debate expecting to have a professional debate with someone who would look at facts and statistic based proof. Not "history". My point that black people kill more, Is that you find a lot more evidence on the mass shootings, Killings, Robberies, Etc. This wasn't meant to be racist in any way at all, Yet you seem to have targeted me because I'm white, And all of a sudden its me targeting black people because I'm stating the statistic that they commit more murders. White people are not the devil, Not evil human beings. But that, Right there, Is a racist statement. Sure, White people are not perfect, But black people coming up at around 12. 1% of the population, Are more responsible for the deaths of the majority of gun death statistics. All I'm saying is that black people kill more than white people. Just disagreeing with your statement. Nothing more or less.

Pro

My point is that you have to look all aspects when debating, Including logics, Facts and reality because "statistics" are written by man. You claim to look solely at statistics that comes from the government, But here is the problem. This is the same government that founded a country on racism, Purposely put a system in place to disenfranchise Black people since day one & created laws that intently targeted Blacks. . . Dude, Statistical proof comes from "history. "

History is a dated-time stamp that's based on everyone's time on earth. You say "Blacks commit more violent crimes. " Ok, So. Who shoots up schools on a regular basis? Who guns down fellow employees on the job after getting fired from the job? Murder/suicide? Who shoots/burn down churches & synagogues? Who opens fire at bars/night clubs? Whether violet or nonviolent, Whites lead in every stat. Just take a look at the law-breaking circus in the white house. . . Just look at how many white officers who've gotten away with murder over the past few years. . . In most of the cases, The Black person wasn't doing anything wrong. . . Proof? Many of the cases were recorded. . . So, You'll take someone's word over actual recorded evidence? . . . Your comment perfectly proves my point of whites not being able rationalize in a logical manner.

Money laundering, Bank robberies, White-collar ponzi schemes, Meth/opioid arrests, Corporate bribery etc. Just look at how many female-school teachers have gotten caught sexually assaulting kids. Are they generally white or black? Look at the "MeToo" movement. Even though it's B. S. , Compare the whites/blacks? . . .

When the evidence is in your face, You still say 13% is committing more crime than 60%. . .
politicsfortherun

Con

The whole point of research is to research your debate based off of statistics. The statistics are based off history. Also, "your comment perfectly proves my point of whites not being able to rationalize in a logical manner" so, Your going to go back to being racist. That"s like me saying "your stubborn and won"t change your mind because your black and black people are stubborn. " Neither is a true statement, And is based off of history dealing with the other race, Not facts stated by the government. I"m not saying white people are perfect at all. Neither are blacks. I"m just simply stating the facts prove black people commit more crime than white people.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Backs are unhinged in cities
Posted by politicsfortherun 3 years ago
politicsfortherun
@Savannahisdead Thank you, I agree.
Posted by Savannahisdead 3 years ago
Savannahisdead
"Though there is a very small percentage of white people who abide by the law/morals, Most people will agree that the majority of these people are downright evil. They can't seem to rationalize anything in a logical manner, And if things don't go their way, They'll throw a temper tantrum like little kids. Is it a genetic imbalance that makes them so twisted or did something happen in their past, Which makes them so criminal minded? I'm trying to get a better perspective into why white people have such as devilish pathology. If you can't argue this debate with facts, Then don't step up to the plate. "

A) That is one of the most racist things I've ever read.
B) Your argument lacks facts, Reason, Logic, And sources showing how hypocritical you are when you say "If you can't argue this debate with facts, Then don't step up to the plate. "
C) Your grammar sucks.
Posted by politicsfortherun 3 years ago
politicsfortherun
@Mr_Popper exactly! His "history" he is talking about being proven from is actually meaning HIS history. Meaning something happened in his history that influenced his idea on the topic.
Posted by Mr_Popper 3 years ago
Mr_Popper
@mairj23 Are you actually serious? "History" is NOT evidence. You could literally say that about ANYTHING that is in the realm of possibility.

Hitler was right to holocaust the Jews because history. Russia is an incredibly stable and prosperous country because history. The moon landing was faked because history. Black people commit more crime than white people because history.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
@Anonymous03 I think that my title is less harsh than your title. I'll create a new debate under your title and invite you to it. Let me see if this other guy will finish his argument.
Posted by screenjack 3 years ago
screenjack
All over the world? Over all time? Well here are some stats for America "It"s important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, Which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population. " (https://www. Channel4. Com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime) So In the U. S you are wrong. Here is an article on the genocide in Rwanda if you were trying to make a claim about war crimes/international crimes this article should shed some light on all races ability for genocide. ( https://www. History. Com/topics/africa/rwandan-genocide ) Here's an article about chinese neocolonialism in Africa. Which proves that Caucasians aren't the only people who colonize and aren't the only people in the modern world accused of debt trap diplomacy. ( https://www. Panafricanalliance. Com/china-africa-colonialism/ ) In conclusion, The reason you blame white people for crime is because of your perspective.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
@Mr_Popper You asked me "what source have I used to come up with this conclusion? " The answer to this question is "History. "
Posted by Mr_Popper 3 years ago
Mr_Popper
"If you can't argue this debate with facts, Then don't step up to the plate. " Pro, You have used no actually reliable evidence to support any of your points.

"Then you'd see that white people have committed the most crimes. Though there is a very small percentage of white people who abide by the law/morals, Most people will agree that the majority of these people are downright evil. They can't seem to rationalize anything in a logical manner, And if things don't go their way, They'll throw a temper tantrum like little kids. Is it a genetic imbalance that makes them so twisted or did something happen in their past, Which makes them so criminal minded? " Where are you getting any of this from? Who are these people saying most white people are evil?

"Well, If you actually opened your eyes, Then you'd see exactly who's committing the most crime. So, What source have you researched to come to this ridiculous conclusion? What I've noticed is that most white people tend to run to government stats for reassurance. The problem with government stats is that they're not a reliable or ethical source. Are you aware of how shady the American government truly is? Not to be prejudice, But if you're white then you'll most likely go alone with what's reported. " One thing, Pro. What source have you researched to come to this ridiculous conclusion? It's just biased, Personal observation.

"I don't even have to get deep into this discussion because all you have to do is watch the world/local news or just pick up a newspaper on any given day in which you'll see exactly who's committing the most crime. Yes, You can accurately gauge any subject/'topic this way. . . Yes, Every race commits crime, But if I actually start naming the crimes of white people, Then you'll see that no other race will numerically come close. " Ah, Right. "I have made an extremely controversial and outrageous statement but it's your job to find actual evidence for me. " I'm sorry, But the burden of proof is on
Posted by Anonymous03 3 years ago
Anonymous03
I believe that throughout history, White people have committed the most crime: they've gone around invading countries and slaughtering people, Instigated wars, And generally changing the course of world history through illegal activity.
I agree that in modern society, People of color are more likely to be prosecuted than white people. There is bias against people of color even with big leftist media coverage; it's just happening where no-one can see it.
The issue with Pro is that he just downright crosses the line into racism.
"Most people will agree that the majority of [white people]. . . Are downright evil. "
"They can't seem to rationalise anything in a logical manner. "
"Is it a genetic imbalance that made them so twisted or did something happen in their past which makes them so criminally minded? "
Con's pretty stupid too, Not gonna lie. "it is proven that blacks commit more crime. [Case closed. ]"
However I'd like to debate with Pro regarding how Pro seems to think that white people are twisted- in fact more so than other minorities or people of colour. Perhaps a title of "Are white people the worst? " would be provocative enough.
Looking forward to any replies at all.
Vote Placed by Jzyehoshua 3 years ago
Jzyehoshua
AnonymouspoliticsfortherunTied
Reasons for voting decision: Even though I agree with Con's position, Pro did not do a good job debating whatsoever. I do give credit to Pro for making better arguments, but some of their most convincing arguments were against their own position, by acknowledging that the statistics show blacks commit more crimes. They then spent a considerable amount of time arguing against a position that Con did not establish well with statistics or sourcing. However, I'll give them credit for raising the points about serial killers and law enforcement abuses. With that being said, it could have been pointed out that Hispanics, also white, are just as poor as blacks but have lower crime rates. That being said, Con did not make good arguments other than to just repeatedly and vaguely reference statistics they didn't even cite. Although that was the only argument they needed to convincingly make to win, they didn't even bother to cite the statistics and establish the point, so Pro wins on spelling and grammar in my opinion.