backwardseden
Mr.CommonSense

Why does the god of the terrorizer bible make it so foolishly easy for murder to occur?

backwardseden

Con

Naturally because I have a conscience and the god of the bible clearly does not, I am taking the con side on this argument.

In the horrific plague that is the bible, Its god has murdered 2, 821, 364 in one little splatch of land which includes babies, Children and pregnant women (abortions in which chirstians are so against. But how can they be considering that their god has knowingly committed them? So that's just a bit of a tad of a contradiction in which christians have bellies full. ) So this so-called god, In which nobody has ever been able to prove exists, Doesn't really care about murder one god damned inkling of a little bit.

Since this murdering that its god doesn't care about, Well gosh yah doormat brain reading this, Don't yah think that type of thinking, Rationalizing, Reasoning, Common sense, Logic in which there is obviously none IS NOT somehow going to splash on over to man so that man IS NOT going to be duplicating this wonderous family dinner accomplishment in which this god of the bible ordered its subjects/ chosen people to commit bulldozer genocide after genocide which after all IS MURDER because this so-called crybaby god was meager, Burping, Playduh, A windup battery operated tinker toy, Petty and jealous in which no supreme deity/ god ever would be?

Better yet, Simply look to its great flood legend (which never happened btw) as its storybook god character murdered every single man, Woman, And child (babies included) showing how this god character is completely immoral.

What a truly great bank roll role model this god character of the bible is. Right?

Here is a link to show all of god's murders.
https://dwindlinginunbelief. Blogspot. Com/2010/04/drunk-with-blood-gods-killings-in-bible. Html

RULES FOR THIS DEBATE:
Prove that the god of the bible is peaceful, Kind, Caring, Loving, Harmonious and not a warlike genocidal maniac. Christ/ jesus does not come into play as there's no proof for his existence and if so, He was the false messiah.

dsjpk5 will NOT be allowed to vote in the voting process.
Mr.CommonSense

Pro

Ok, I greatly look forward to this conversation and I hope that we can both keep it civil, And I apologize in advance if I upset you in any way. I have taken the Pro side of the this argument because it is incredibly obvious that the God of the Old (and New) Testament is a very loving, Caring, Moral God. I am going to spend this round asking questions about your opening statement or pointing out factual inaccuracies. Could you please point out to me, Where in the Bible does God commit an abortion? That was a very strange statement to me.

Now the plagues are a very interesting subject. God did not just show up and wipe out a bunch of people on a whim. No, First off he was protecting his people, Because they were kept against their will in slavery. God sent Moses to ask Pharaoh to free his people, And Pharaoh repeatedly spurned Moses away and played god himself. He was at war with God. God kept giving him multiple opportunities to free his people, But was rejected every single time. In the final plague God wipes out the first born child of every family that did not have the blood of a lamb over their door frame. It did not include unborn children. And even after losing his child and letting his slaves go Pharaoh went to get them back and God wiped Pharaoh and his army out because that was very clearly an act of war against God and his people. I'm not entirely sure right now, But I believe the only time God actually purposefully killed someone in a plague was the very last one.

Then you mention the flood, (which has great factual evidence for proof that is actually took place). Again this was not a random 'killing spree' that God went on. God's people lived in complete evil and strayed away from God in every sense, And gave into Satan fully corrupting creation. God did not kill everyone, Because He warned Noah and his family, Because they were the only righteous ones on the entire Earth. If was God was indeed this genocidal maniac, Why wouldn't He just kill everyone, Including Noah and his family, And then create humans again with the purpose of killing them. Instead He warns Noah on the basis of Noah's morality.

Now I'll finish by addressing your comment on Christ. There is a enormous amount of evidence that Christ was a real, Physical person and did indeed walk the Earth. And I would be more than happy to show you that evidence if you wish. But then you say that even if He was real He was the false Messiah. Jesus fulfilled literally every single prophecy concerning the Messiah in the Old Testament, And again I would be happy to show the facts on that, Or even correct myself later on. The reason that you want to eliminate Jesus from the conversation is that Jesus was nothing but moral, And His teachings reflect the side of God that is humble, Caring, Peaceful, And loving.
backwardseden

Con

"Ok, I greatly look forward to this conversation and I hope that we can both keep it civil, And I apologize in advance if I upset you in any way. " And then you continue with "I have taken the Pro side of the this argument because it is incredibly obvious that the God of the Old (and New) Testament is a very loving, Caring, Moral God. " Well you did upset me, And that would be true with anyone who knew anything at all about the god of the bible if they were to have actually read it, In which case you clearly haven"t.
Here"s how I work things + a few things added" I have an extreme distaste for those who do not have an education or intelligence on the subject(s) that they profess to having knowledge upon and they really don't, And yet they pretend that they do. And because they don't they invent excuses for that specific subject and or flat out lie. When this happens, Which happens quite often, They will soon have no genuine friends or loved ones if it keeps up (hey they may not now) and their teachers will ALWAYS mark that paper with an F. And it is my right to degrade, Dehumanize and belittle them or walk away. This is something that is taught in college.

YOUR god of the bible is in no possible way "incredibly obvious that the God of the Old (and New) Testament is a very loving, Caring, Moral God. " And you"d know this IF and only IF you were to have read YOUR bible in which no god would be stupid enough, Not ever, Not for any reason, To have used text as a form of communication, The worst form of communication possible.
"Where in the Bible does God commit an abortion? That was a very strange statement to me. " That statement right there shows point blank that you cannot think, Reason, Use common sense as your login implies, Rationalize, Use logic as your religion, God and bible doesn"t require a single ounce of it. Do you REALLY think that during the great flood (in which never happened) that there were no pregnant women at that time? So according to your bible, Your god committed abortions. You god also committed abortions in every single genocide he committed where pregnant women were involved. The verses are far far far too graphic for me to post. But you can look them up. Simply do a google search if you are even further intrigued in which you shouldn"t be.
"Now the plagues are a very interesting subject. God did not just show up and wipe out a bunch of people on a whim. " 100% this god did. But first, You have to prove that this god character of your bible even exists in which no one has ever been able to. Thankfully. Rightly. Justly. Because if so, Then the entire human race would lose a good majority of its population from the times of the OT as it would have been decimated with no hope of a recovery.
Here"s a modern version of god and what would happen if he were to govern"
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=vkXOwBIRX7Y&t=123s - top 10 reasons why the bible is repulsive
But let"s move on.
"No, First off he was protecting his people. . . " Really? According to what? You? How would you know? No. Seriously. How---would---you---know? Especially especially especially when YOUR god in YOUR bible fully supports slavery and ---never--- not once in YOUR entire bible has ever slurred away from it. You might want to read the entire chapter of exodus 21 and the verse 21:21 is so very lovely.
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=kWvDmKZmrKo - Atheist Experience: Slavery Apologist Got Owned.

Strange isn"t it with your belief in the god and Pharaoh crap" but there"s 0 evidence of ---any--- slavery going on because these people were treated just fine according to archeology finds. All you have is your little big black blank book. That"s not proof of anything.
Let"s jump ahead" "God kept giving him multiple opportunities to free his people, But was rejected every single time. " So according to you, Your god is in no possible way omnipotent. This god of YOURS could not jump through time and NOT IN ANY WAY know the outcome of this or any situation BEFORE it was to occur, So why would these or other situations why it should it have happened IF YOUR god according to you is a "very loving, Caring, Moral God"? You just proved yourself to be 100% wrong. Let"s move on.
"In the final plague God wipes out the first born child of every family that did not have the blood of a lamb over their door frame. " You just proved YOUR god to be imperfect. YOUR god if perfect would sure god damned right know who was a jew and who wasn"t WITHOUT having a mezuzah over their door. Not only that, But you prove your god to be completely 100% immoral, Bankrupt, Insane, Inept, A piece of crap, A delinquent, Impoverished, Corrupt, Whining crybaby etc etc etc. If YOUR god doesn"t get his way, He"s going to murder every---single---first---born of Egypt. Now what"s wrong with that philosophy that you nor anybody who is sane can justify, Not ever, Not for any reason? Gee well that would have to include babies AND children in which ONLY so-called christians seem to justify. And YOU just did!
Btw, You don"t take your vengeance, Anger, Wrath, Evil, Fury, Rage, All in which YOUR god has freely admitted to having in which are baggage emotions along with jealousy in which no supreme deity would ---ever--- have, Not for any reason, Out on an entire culture for one man"s doing. You take those baggage emotions out on that particular individual.
"But I believe the only time God actually purposefully killed someone in a plague was the very last one" Using the word "plague" doesn"t get you off the hook. Your god murdered 2, 821, 364 in YOUR bible which included babies, Children and pregnant mothers (abortions) as proved.
"Then you mention the flood, (which has great factual evidence for proof that is actually took place). " Actually no there"s none. Let"s slaughter you right now o that one since you think you know so much.
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=24WbQkRx2_8&t=46s - How Archaeology Disproves Noah's Flood
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=BitwnxiPH34&t=50s - How Anthropology Disproves Noah's Flood
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=DrDTaHjg2IQ&t=530s - How Mythology Disproves Noah"s Flood https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=5svTzxVa-xQ&t=329s - The Math of the Great Flood
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=8IPGwAf0Ivw&t=156s - Noah's Ark Debunked
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=tyWcka7drWk - 39 Problems with the Noah's Ark Story (includes the great flood also)
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=_um69RqBpSw&t=330s - Noah's Ark is Plagiarized. Here's how we know "
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=qalTJzk4kO0&t=911s - Bible"s Buried Secrets 14:45

Now let"s play by your biblical ideals of the bible in its bankrupt corrupt annihilation of everything. "Again this was not a random 'killing spree' that God went on. " Of course absolutely 100% it is. "God's people lived in complete evil and strayed away from God in every sense, " Really? According to what? You? How would you know? What grade of overblown nose hairs meant for the you know where areas have yah come up with that invented excuse? I get it, Infants still suckling on their mothers nipples have, So have children, Age 4 as you are because you have not thought things through. Regardless, You ARE a child. Then you continue with yet another excuse and clearly twiddling your thumbs because you do not know any better" "And gave into Satan fully corrupting creation. " A few problems with that one. 1. Satan did not exist at that time according to your bible. 2. Regardless, Yah are saying that YOUR god is not as powerful as satan. 3. Infants still suckling on their mothers nipples have given into satan and thus deserved to have their lives be snuffed out by a horrific drowning and was somehow justified in your warped mind.
Oh but god DID kill everyone because only saving Noah and his family would have left the gene pool so poor that the human species would have eventually died off. Besides noah was a drunkard, Something god was against, So your god saved the wrong person/ family thus once again proving that your god was imperfect.

"There is a enormous amount of evidence that Christ was a real, " No there"s no proof. Besides it has nothing to do with the topic. Be that as it may"
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=6lqC8fvIspY - jesus wasn"t jesus (Aron Ra)
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=KXAGpCTiGlQ - The True Core of the jesus Myth (Christopher Hitchens)
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=apS_679ru50 - Did jesus Exist?
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=9AzwJ9d4i1g - Why christianity is Unreasonable (Richard Carrier)
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=x-slAgzJmdU - Why Does Every Intelligent christian disobey jesus?
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=AJMd5UiTeys - Biggest Lie - The fourth gospel ("The first striking revision in the 4th gospel is that the ministry of jesus has ballooned out from from one year to three. The writers not only make a reference not only from one but to three distinct passover festivals. Now was this just a tradition that some early christians held to a three year ministry and others to a one year ministry? Can anyone honestly maintain that whole dialogues could be remembered word for word for many decades and yet believers have no common agreement whether these words were said during one year or during three years? ")
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=lDpEeHD54Mo&t=1397s - The Gospel According to Carrier (Richard Carrier states jesus may have possibly existed, But scrap all the mythology)

"Jesus fulfilled literally every single prophecy". " yet you cannot name one. Yah might want to have a look at the first vidie to disintegrate and that idea.

Really? Jesus was humble, Caring, Peaceful and loving? Then why did he order to divide the family, Order to get rid of ALL OF YOUR possessions, Love your enemies, Drinking from a serpent and you"ll be fine etc etc etc in which only someone who is completely psychotic and deranged would? That vidie is the 6th one into proving jesus.

Am out of space.
Mr.CommonSense

Pro

Ok, I was nothing but respectful, Kind, And civil, And yet somehow I upset you? You are the one personally attacking me and yet I upset you? If you cannot deal with a difference in opinion then you shouldn't be on this site. Don't be such a manchild.

You hold 'My' God 'accountable for genocidal type crimes', Yet in the same breath say that He does not exist. Make up your mind. Either He does exist and He did commit 'terrible crimes to graphic to mention' or He doesn't exist and didn't commit anything. Make up your mind. "No god would be stupid enough, Not ever, Not for any reason, To have used text as a form of communication". Let's ignore the Koran, Illiad, Bhagavad Gitax and Agamas and so many other religions that used books. What would you rather they do? Make movies?

God showed up on a whim and killed a bunch of people? Then why didn't He kill the Jew's along with the Egyptians? It doesn't make any sense. How would I know that He was protecting His people? By that same logic how would you know that He committed genocide?

In your argument you cite probably ten videos that say things that agree with you. I can site just as many that agree with me. Stick to the Bible my friend.

God giving Pharaoh multiple opportunities to free the Jew's because God allows people to have free will. Of course God knew the outcome, Would you rather He didn't give Pharaoh free will? You real off a bunch of adjectives you use to describe God such as Bankrupt? I'm pretty sure you just type the first thing that comes to your head and to you it doesn't matter what it means or if it is true, As long as it has a negative connotation. You say anger is a baggage emotion yet I'm sensing a lot of it from you.

You say you slaughtered me on the flood argument, Yet was to lazy to type out any facts, Just copied and pasted a bunch of generic links to videos, Which the title of one is "How Mythology Disproves Noah's Flood". There is a flood in nearly every single major religion, So I'm sure Mythology proves there was a flood. You just randomly just pasted anything you could.

Satan did not exist during the flood? And you say that I do not read my Bible. Satan very clearly existed during the Garden of Eden in the first few chapters of the Bible, So quite obviously he would have existed during the Flood. I don't even understand your comment on Noah and the gene pool. Noah was a drunkard, Yes, It's no secret. It's called sin. God didn't condone it either.

The 1st century Roman historian Josephus repeatedly referenced Jesus as a historical figure. If you don't believe me simply type Josephus on Jesus. But you can't handle fact's that show you are wrong so I wouldn't.

Here's the biblical reference to the prophecies that Jesus fulfilled.
Micah 5:2 -Matthew 2:1-6
Isaiah 7:14, Isaiah 9:6-7-Matthew 1:20-23
Deuteronomy 18:15 -John 7:40-42
Psalm 91:10-12-Matthew 4:5-7

There is just five for you. I'll be happy to list more if you would like.

You say Jesus wasn't caring or peaceful, Yet in THE NEXT SENTENCE say Jesus said to Love your enemies. Do I need to go further.
backwardseden

Con

"Ok, I was nothing but respectful, Kind, And civil" You were in the sense of you being you. But not in any possible way of you doing ---any--- research whatsoever which is a real insult to my intelligence and education, Thus showing that you have none and you have not done your research, And instead you guess. That"s how you insult me. See, I know my stuff especially when it comes to your god, Bible and religion. You don"t. So don"t invent the excuse "If you cannot deal with a difference in opinion then you shouldn't be on this site. " When its you who should not be debating if you do not know your stuff. Don"t be such a battery powered easy bake oven for the Princess She-Ra "for the horrors of steyman skull". K?
Now if you don"t like it, Leave. I"m not here to please you. I"m not here to make friends either. Though with some, I have. See, I'm me. Take it or leave it. I"m brutally honest. This is something that cannot be stated for most here on DDO. Moving on"
"My' God 'accountable for genocidal type crimes', Yet in the same breath say that He does not exist. " Let"s look at that statement. 1. According to your horrific bible YOUR biblical god IS responsible for genocidal terror time and time and time again. 2. "More people have been killed in the name of god than for any other reason. " George Carlin He"s 100% correct. 3. In real life, YOUR god is responsible/ has been involved with nearly every single major war simply because of "believing"/ those who believe. This leads to" 4. Hitler was a devout christian. Hong Xiuquan knew of himself to be the younger brother of christ. Francisco Pizarro conquered the Inca. Cortez conquered the Aztecs. There was pretty much nothing going on at that time except the good ole bubonic plague which decimated millions in the Dark and spooky Ages. But it didn"t kill all. Now why is this? If you have a negative delta 32 genes, You survive. If not, Its rather simple, You die. Flash forward to the now. If you have this gene (2 pairs undivided) you---will---never---get---AIDS! Oh but wait" here"s what this is saying! YOUR god favors, By quite a large margin, Those that are gay and screw the rest!
So I have made up my mind since I have a conscience, And the god of the bible clearly without affection of any kind, 100% loves murder, Especially of children, Rape, And genocides, You freely admitted this, He does. It is the belief in this monstrosity that carries this overbearing lava lamp into households to march up and down into war for no reason at all with guns a blazin" with at least 1 billion dead on the battlefields alone all in the supposed god"s "good" name. Way to go god. Way to go you for worshiping this whatever. So for a second time, "why believe? " Btw, Saying that "god is love" or "god created everything" are not legitimate answers.

"Let's ignore the Koran, Illiad, Bhagavad Gitax and Agamas and so many other religions that used books. What would you rather they do? Make movies? " Now you think about that one and why no god would be stupid enough to ---never--- use text as a form of communication, The worst form of communication possible. There are at least 50 reasons.
"Then why didn't He kill the Jew's along with the Egyptians? " Because the jews were his supposed "chosen people". But don"t worry, This god of yours laid down some immoral laws that were impossible to keep. But nah, You didn"t watch any of the vidies presented unto you, Otherwise you wouldn"t have opened your yap. "It doesn't make any sense. How would I know that He was protecting His people? By that same logic how would you know that He committed genocide? " Because your warped bible stated that this is so.
"In your argument you cite probably ten videos that say things that agree with you. I can site just as many that agree with me. " Wrong answer. No you can"t. "Stick to the Bible my friend. " Wrong answer considering the fact that once again no god would ever be stupid enough to use text as a form of communication, The worst form of communication possible. A simple little challenge for you" now you think of a simple couple little reasons why this is so. And if you can"t, Then wow, There"s no possible way that you could even know anything about your religion, Bible and god.

Great! *yawn*, Now we're getting into the free will issue. How exquisitely boring. Surely you could have thought of something better? Nah. 1. There"s nothing in your bible that states something to the effect of "I the lord thy god grants man free will. " So in effect man has no free will. 2. Your god has no free will. After all if he is ominent and thus knows his future, He knows what the outcome of his choices are before they are made. That is not free will. Since your god does not have free will, Man does not have free will. 3. Threatening people with death is taking people"s free will away such as what 4 of the 10 commandments do. That is not free will. 4. Here are 3 vidies to help you out and show you ---exactly--- why you have no free will if you believe in your god. They are irrefutable.
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=hOaLlyRId4I - An All Knowing God verses Free Will: The Greatest Religious Contradiction
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=lAqFbiBDb_c - Free Will With God
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=Z1BzP1wr234&t=5s+How - How God Favors Evil
"Of course God knew the outcome, " Then how on earth is that giving ANYONE free will? Your ability to think beyond your slime that is in your you know where areas that is your so-called toxic meow brain is uncanny. What this is in fact doing is tying EVERYBODY up to a noose, And dare anybody trip it, Its a chokehold death.
"Would you rather He didn't give Pharaoh free will? " Well he didn"t, Especially if according to you that he already knew the outcome. AND THINGS GET a whole ton better because what about this so-called "divine plan" that your god has set up? So absolutely not does ANYBODY have free will to scramble eggs your god"s divine plan.
Absolutely YOUR god according to your bumbling babbling baby brained big black blank hole bible is bankrupt. Absolutely I know what "bankrupt" means, Otherwise I wouldn"t use the term. Got it teeny bopper still stuck in high school with a high school education? See, I"ve been doing this for 43+ years" you really don"t think I don"t know what you are going to say before you say it and I"m not going to be prepared for it and be ready to absolutely pulverize you and do it with extreme overkill? Now what I hope for most are those that are intelligent and educated and know what they are talking about. You don"t.
"You say you slaughtered me on the flood argument, Yet was to lazy to type out any facts, Just copied and pasted a bunch of generic links to videos, Which the title of one is "How Mythology Disproves Noah's Flood". " Awe the poor little poo poo didn"t even look at the vidies now did *burp* he. No, Just a little meager attempt to insult them without having to scratch his undies while on elevators and dream of neanderthal christ"s. Pathetic.
"There is a flood in nearly every single major religion, " Yes---there---are. But there was ---never--- a great flood that encompassed the ENTIRE EARTH AT THE SAME TIME as your fricken idiot bible clearly states. "So I'm sure Mythology proves there was a flood. " So why don"t yah watch the damn thing since yah think yah are soooo smort, Sorry a deliberate miss-steak on my port, Sorry, Part?
"Satan very clearly existed during the Garden of Eden in the first few chapters of the Bible, " Absolutely 100% NOT. Try harder and invent better excuses please rather than foaming at the maw. Yah really think a talking snake (tee hee is it any blunder why atheists have no trouble at all poking holes in the make believe bible? ) was satan? The OT does not in any way state this.
"I don't even understand your comment on Noah and the gene pool. " Well garsh golly gee gosh golly darned it all, It might help just a teeny tiny little inkling of a bit, Smaller than an electron if you were to know ANYTHING about evolution. Study up child.
Noah was a drunkard, Yes, It's no secret. It's called sin. God didn't condone it either. " And well gosh golly, Your god chose someone who "sinned"?
Btw" yah can"t have "sin" if yah can"t prove that your god even exists in which case you nor anyone has ever been able to.

Well golly! I typed Josephus on Jesus. Guess what I found? His writings took place, All of them, Longggg after the death of your so-called messiah. So guess what? Since memory is ---never--- an accurate path to reliability, What you presented is a complete failure. Oh but wait by gum, In RD2 was presented 7 vidies in which your pathetic hyde has not even looked at about the falsehood of your christ. So don"t talk to me or anyone when you and your teeny tiny little atom brain as compared to the big bang has no idea what a "fact" is.
Sorry, Your jesus fulfilled nothing. Try harder.
"You say Jesus wasn't caring or peaceful, Yet in THE NEXT SENTENCE say Jesus said to Love your enemies. Do I need to go further. " Yeah yeah do. A LOT further. Would you love someone who murdered your mother - ever? Donald Trump, The worst president of all time, Is trying to love N Korea and Russia. It may work out, But what an extraordinarily bad idea to even allow talks between the two. Would you love someone who kept bullying you from first grade all the way up until now and perhaps drove you into thinking about suicide? Do I NEED GO FURTHER you complete idiot? Only a completely totally insane bat crazy idiot would mention in any way possible to "love your enemies". Its totally deranged and frenzied.

If you are going to continue with this debate, Then it is an absolute MUST that you watch and comprehend the videos. If not, Then you have no right to criticize them and or me for something in which you clearly know nothing about and yet you sadly and irresponsibly invent excuses for it. So don't talk to me until you watch and comprehend them.
Mr.CommonSense

Pro

I'll start off with how you ended your previous argument on how I absolutely must watch these videos. I have watched a few of them, But I have neither the patience nor the time to argue with every point that the videos make. That's not why I am here. Maybe someone else would like to do that, But I'm debating you and your statements, Not some videos that you direct me too. It's nothing short of lazy and unprofessional. Don't waste my time. I accepted this debate in the hopes of showing you that God was indeed moral, Peaceful, And humble among other things. I did not accept this debate just to watch videos. I hope in our last round that you can bring up your own points and not need videos to speak for you.

I really don't understand your stance on Jesus (go ahead and call me ignorant or stupid. . . Or bankrupt). You complain when God went on 'mass genocidal killings', Then you complain when Jesus said to love your enemies. Which is it? You can't make up your mind and constantly contradict yourself. How s Jesus saying to love your enemies a bad thing, When you complain when apparently God in the old testament didn't.

You lied and said Josephus writings took place long after Jesus's death. Josephus wrote about Jesus in roughly 95 A. D. Jesus died in roughly 34 A. D. So there was a sixty year period. That's the equivalent of someone today writing about the holocaust. So it's not a stretch whatsoever. You mention that memory is never an accurate path of reliability. I agree. You need corroborating evidence. The gospels were written between 40 A. D and 90 A. D, And not only agree with Josephus accounts, But also agree with each other completely. This debate is obviously not about the existence of Jesus, So I won't waste much of your time with the subject.

You apparently was fascinated that God could chose a sinner. You know that's the beauty of Christianity. That God will accept you even though you sin. We're all imperfect. Romans 3:23-24- for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Hindu, Greek, And Babylonian mythology among others do indeed have a worldwide flood so you are wrong in your statement (again).

By the way I don't think you know what bankrupt means. You aren't THAT smart, But you're getting there I think. You've been doing this for 43 years, You have to much free time. And after 43 years you'd think you would be better at this than you are. Also you prove my theory that you just randomly type every word that comes to your brain when you say, ' bumbling babbling baby brained big black blank hole bible is bankrupt. ' If the word started with a B you had to type it.

You again say that making books was the stupidest form of communication, And say there is at least 50 reasons why, Yet you didn't name one. Books was the only form of communication from generation to generation. You say memory is a terrible path of reliability, And then complain when they wrote books. Unfortunately they couldn't go around making youtube videos, Otherwise you'd be all over that.

You state that my God 100% loves murder, Yet you fail to mention one of the ten commandments which is "Thou shall not murder". Look, I'll lay it out nice and easy so even you understand. Either God exists, Then you can do all the blaming that you want because if He exists then there is a possibility that He committed these crimes. Or He (as you have said many times) doesn't exist, And never committed any crimes, And thus, There is nothing to be mad at. You can't blame a person you call imaginary for crimes you call real.

And finally at the beginning of your ramblings you admit that I was respectful and civil in my own way, But because in your eyes you don't see me as intelligent, That apparently makes it ok to turn a debate into a roast session. Oh and quick question, What is a battery powered easy bake oven for the Princess She-Ra "for the horrors of steyman skull"?

This debate is about the morals of God, So I'll simply cite some verses from the Bible that prove God (from the old testament) is indeed kind and moral.

Nehemiah 9:17
Jonah 3:8-10
Isaiah 43:1-3
Isaiah 54:10
Nahum 1:7

I will gladly show you more if you wish.
Proceed to call me a idiot or whatever you want or go ahead and cite some more youtube videos, That's all you know how to do in a debate. Or, This time, Actually be respectful as I have and make a effort to at least sound intellectual.
backwardseden

Con

I"m impressed. That"s a very good way to be. To start with the end, And or read the the ending before the beginning. Its something taught in college. I failed it miserably and so did U36;"s the class at least.

"I have watched a few of them, But I have neither the patience nor the time to argue with every point that the videos make. " Well duh there"s no possibility you can possibly address every point made in the videos presented. Why do you think I posted them? However all of them were far from lazy and were exceptionally professional. Why? Because unlike you and your completely immoral god, The hosts and or directors of them, They have done their research, And they do know what they are talking about and you cannot refute a word. Nobody can. Again, Why do you think I posted them?

OK since you think this debate is a waste of your time its now over. Be completely voidless, Bankrupt, Corrupt and immoral just like your unproven god of print only for all I care. Bye.
Mr.CommonSense

Pro

So basically you had no intention of actually debating with your own facts, You just wanted to overwhelm me. And now that I didn't play by your rules, You quit. Wow. I had a low opinion of you, But you managed to bring it lower. I never said these videos were lazy, I said you were. We're done.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Omar, Don't even think twice about it. We both know that our friend dsjpk5 is a sweaty piece of yeast infection hand wipe for his you know where areas to paint smiley faces on his clone face, Sorry clown face. Please tc and have fun!
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
Sorry backwardseden for countering dsjpk5's vote. If I actually did vote on this debate I would say you won the most convincing argument and Pro won the conduct point. Pro admits God did do the claim and attempts to justify. Even if you justify the plague it is still a bad action. Meaning God has done evil. Pro was more civil.
Posted by chrmon2 3 years ago
chrmon2
Well look who's back again

https://www. Debate. Org/debates/Why-does-the-god-of-the-bible-murder-babies-children-and-pregnant-mothers/1/

https://www. Debate. Org/debates/Why-does-the-god-of-the-terrorizer-bible-make-it-so-foolishly-easy-for-murder-to-occur/1/
Vote Placed by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
backwardsedenMr.CommonSenseTied
Reasons for voting decision: since dsjpk5 likes to counter my vote. I will do the same. Evidence: https://www.debate.org/debates/The-god-of-the-bible-and-the-bible-has-no-place-in-a-modern-civilized-society/2/
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
backwardsedenMr.CommonSenseTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con called Pro a "child" in an insulting manner. This is poor conduct.