tyrel82
BiggsBoonj

Why is Trump so confusing?

tyrel82

Pro

One day he's anti this anti that the next he is pro this pro that. I've never seen a more confusing president in all my life. I do know presidents are puppets and I would never ever want to be president ever.
BiggsBoonj

Con

Could you show any examples of Trump being against something and then being for it the next day?
tyrel82

Pro

2018 ban lgtbq from the military but 2019 he love lgbtq people? Is he trying to come out or something? Can't stand none of them hypocritical politicians.
BiggsBoonj

Con

Trump never banned all LGBTQ from the military, He banned only Transgender people because they have a 40% suicide rate. That example is incredibly oversimplified and wrong.
tyrel82

Pro

I agree can you agree on here?
BiggsBoonj

Con

BiggsBoonj forfeited this round.
Posted by Country-of-dummies 3 years ago
Country-of-dummies
oh, There is a difference between gay rights and transgender rights. . . ? I had no idea. . . Doesn't change the way I think though. . .
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
supports LGTB. No hes for gay rights but not trans
Posted by tyrel82 3 years ago
tyrel82
One day Trump wants to ban transgender from military but next day he's supports LGBTQ? Seriously they expect us to believe a change that fast unless he is bisexual and not out. If they still want to ban trans from army and then support lgbtq people what hypocrites either they are for it or against should be for it.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Can you give an example and I will maybe accept
Posted by WrickItRalph 3 years ago
WrickItRalph
Because he doesn't give a fork about anything. The presidency is just another feather in his cap.