backwardseden
Knight_Dragon

Why is it that those who believe in a supreme deity have no evidence, And never have that it exists?

backwardseden has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 4 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Pro

Well which supreme deity? And then why only one supreme deity? Why not thousands, Millions, Billions, Quadrillions of supreme deities? Then naturally since nobody has ever proven any supreme deity from any religion in the entire existence of the human race, Naturally the B. O. P. Would be upon you to prove that any supreme deity exists. AND since this is true, Since you are making the claim, You would be required to test, Demonstrate that your supreme deity exists. Then once that's done you would be required to assert that your deity exists. Then once that's done you would be required to submit your findings to at least 100 scientific communities from around the world of merit that has nothing to do with theism (after all cannot be biased in any possible way) so that they will not laugh you right out of their buildings. Then if all of those steps have been exercised and conveyed, Then it is possible through argumentative and rather a stale review that a god "might" possibly exist. Of course, That would only possibly be true if any supreme deity from any religion would demonstrate its existence and stop playing an idiotic game of hide-n-go-seek and thus turn believability into reality while still answering the question "why believe? " But of course, YOU'D have to follow the rules as set before you by the long since dead rulebooks, In which in no possible way can you that were written by idiots who sane people no longer pay little if any attention to and have moved on with their proper lives because no true god would ever be stupid enough, Not ever, Not for any reason to use text, As a form of communication, The absolute worst form of communication TO A SUPREME DEITY from any religion when this supreme deity, If true, Can simply talk to all of man and let him know what is expected of it because a BOOK is NOT evidence, Nor is FAITH evidence. A true god would ultimately know this.

Dsjpk5 is disqualified from the voting procedures as he tries to pretend he's god and thus change the voting structure of who wins and loses here on DDO.
Knight_Dragon

Con

Actually, We do have philosophical arguments for the existence of God. (E. G Ontological Argument, Fine-tuning argument, Teleological Argument, Cosmological Argument. )
backwardseden

Pro

Well then present them. Present the fantasimagical arguments that are NOT in your bible. So gee, They don't count. Duh. And duh once again teeny bopper with no edumacation or intelligence, No god would be stupid enough, Not ever, Not for any reason to use text, Namely your bible in the first place as a form of communication, The worst form of communication possible TO A GOD as it perfectly states in RD1. Yeah. A double whammy. So indeed, You have no proof, No excuses, No lies, No traps, No nothing to prove that your unproven god exists. But I get it. I really do. Since no one in the entire existence of the human race has been able to prove your unproven god, Here you come along, And you think POOF that you can. Wow.
Don't be an arrogant schmuck that arrogantly wanders the universe into a black hole just so you can paint smiley faces on it for the rest of your life. Oh and btw, Not a good idea to use those unproven arguments. Nope. And if you were have read RD1, You'd f--king know why teeny bopper who is ganged up with supposed christians, In which there is no such a thing as a christian, You'd be able to actually READ and COMPREHEND in which is completely out of your league. Yeah. I know that's far too much trouble for you. Indeed, Wow, Its so ridiculously easy to see why you have no genuine friends or loved ones and deservedly so. Ta ta.
Knight_Dragon

Con

@backwardseden
But, I didn't used the Bible. So, You're just strawmanning me. Also, Ad hominems won't help your cause.
backwardseden

Pro

Well first off who is "we"? And considering the fact that the only platform you have is your bible for communication with your god in which no god would be stupid enough to use your bible as a source of communication in the first place, Yeah a double whammy teeny bopper, And there is no scientific knowledge in your idiotic bible that even references whatever the (E. G Ontological Argument, Fine-tuning argument, Teleological Argument, Cosmological Argument. ) are because I'm not going to go out of my way to look them up, Why waste my time and effort 16 year old teeny bopper who has the I. Q of a burnt scrotum rectal itch pea, Because that's your job in a debate. Oh and yeah, Those whatever arguments have not passed at least 100 scientific communities from around the world that are not theistic, So they'd be dead in the water before they'd even have the chance to breathe life here on this platform. Anything else? Wow. Yep. This is one of the main reasons why you have no genuine friends or loved ones is because everybody you know has to think of the answers for you including a nonexistent god that you desperately want to exist for no reason at all. So who really cares if you used the bumbling babbling baby brained big black hole bible or not? Its all you have - a worthless piece of terrorist dung. Go back to your drawing board and for god's sake think of something useful rather than one line squealers that don't even work as human barking dog whistles.
Knight_Dragon

Con

Name calling won't help you. Also, My IQ is fine.
Posted by backwardseden 3 weeks ago
backwardseden
@TheBoldDebator - This is exactly why you are only 14, Clearly inexperienced in life and how the universe functions and works, Because NOBODY does. Oh but wait, You do. Right? Oh I get it, You GUESS that you do. That's because you pretend through original oratory and mouthed vibed words that stem from your famed red high heels if you click cluck them a valued three times that you claim without any evidence whatsoever that you ultimately not only know the functionality of the inner workings of the universe but also what others such as Social_experiments think and believes and or knows - correct? OK. Now you prove it.
Posted by TheBoldDebator 3 weeks ago
TheBoldDebator
@Social_experiments I could care less about my username being spelled wrong, But just saying, It's not like you could prove that the world came from the Big Bang theory.
Posted by Soran 3 weeks ago
Soran
If someone here is being fallacious, It is the pro-god group. No evidence or argument, Just plain and simple deflection. And this is the end result; You have completely and utterly lost the argument, And ran away with ridiculous excuses. Consider yourselves beaten.
Posted by Social_experiments 4 weeks ago
Social_experiments
@TheBoldDebator Your name is spelled wrong, It is Debater, Not Debator. Also show us all the evidence of god that you have, Give me a full report. I wan't to see it. I have waited this day. I await you to present the historical moment of which finally someone has a picture or some physical form that a god exists. Oh wait it is impossible, God doesn't make logical sense. Logic is based on rules, You use rules to explain phenomenon. You can't logically explain or prove god, So just stop trying.
Social_experiments
It's so cute watching people who are pro god pretend to know what fallacies are XD. Backwardseden has objectively won I am sorry. That thing he said about loved ones is, Well, What ever but it is because him and I too have just had enough of this. More important problems need our attention. I don't have time for delusions that are as old as the last geological niche.

PS. Knight_dragon, Not making a counter argument and just saying ad hominem doesn't help your case either. Calling out fallacies you don't know the definition of won't help. Rationality wins this debate, As it has every debate.
Posted by Knight_Dragon 1 month ago
Knight_Dragon
@ScottTheChessGod
He also has commit ad hominems against me. Because I'm 16. Al
Posted by ScottTheChessGod 1 month ago
ScottTheChessGod
Dam backwardseden why are you so rude. Thats alot hate and rage.
Posted by backwardseden 1 month ago
backwardseden
Then why don't you present this "evidence" unto the s--t of the world rather than bragging about it unto yourself which is the very last thing that your unproven god has desired in his worthless hate filled bible in which case you clearly, Without question have not read, And you just proved it? Tell you what, Since you want to keep it to yourself, You go right ahead and you do just that and you disobey your unproven god at every whim. Why do you think I HATE even serving belly upped slobbering panned cakes children who pretend they know something about nothing like you? Ta ta. I wish you the best.
Posted by TheBoldDebator 1 month ago
TheBoldDebator
@backwardseden You're sure not a child, But sometimes you act like one. Also, I have all the evidence of God I need. Anyway, Have a good rest of your day.
Posted by backwardseden 1 month ago
backwardseden
those who are gay, Those who curse at their parents, Those who work on the sabbath, Those who commit adultery, Those who do not worship your god and worship other gods, Those who blaspheme? What about your supposed god praising slavery all throughout your bible, Yep, Praising rape, Truly hating children and that would include you? In your bible your god has committed countless genocides especially against babies, Children and pregnant women. But that's perfectly justifiable to YOU correct? Do you think that's a good idea - to terrorize your flock? Its the mere thought of these things that is p** poor. And to put them in writing? EVEN WORSE. Your god hasn't even been proven. And for all that crap to be put into one book. All that hate and I haven't even gotten to what the most immoral thing is in all of religion is.
And you have the nerve to tell me that I'm being rude? You have no evidence that this terrorist god even exists. So "why believe? "
What is printed in your fabled bible is enough to terrorize anyone from ever coming out from under their beds. Thankfully I never fell for it. But I did read up on it. And at 14, Your age, I'm now 58, I was shocked and stunned at how could a printed god of text be so horrifying, Sickening and disgusting? Yeah. I read the damn thing.