Purushadasa
NDECD1441

Without God, There Could Be No Science

NDECD1441 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Purushadasa

Pro

Without God, there could be no science:

Without God, the believer in atheist Dogma could have no rational expectation of constancy over time in any of the Laws of Nature, nor could he have any rational expectation of uniformity over time, anywhere in the universe -- both of which would be required in order to perform the scientific method and reach any rational scientific conclusions about the universe. If God did not exist, then all of the Laws of Nature observed in the universe could change overnight, and all of the uniformity observed in the universe could also be lost forever, overnight. The only rational explanation for the fact that such changes in the Laws of Nature and in the uniformity of the universe cannot and do not occur is that God is personally upholding all of the Laws of Nature, and God is also personally upholding all of the uniformity that we observe throughout the entire universe. Here's a short related video:
NDECD1441

Con

Well seeing that somehow we ALL lose in the comments section, i'm going to do a real one. I accept.
Purushadasa

Pro

You offered no counter-argument, so you lost: Thanks for your time! =)
Posted by TheUnexaminedLife 3 years ago
TheUnexaminedLife
@Fanboy, because Purushadasa obviously just wants to make unjustified assertions and generally troll people, he's set his debate standards in so that barely anyone can accept them
Posted by Purushadasa 3 years ago
Purushadasa
Someone wrote:

"Do you have any logical arguments or reasons behind what you've posted, or is it true by virtue of your asserting it?"

Yes, I do: That is all included in my OP, and also in the video that I included in the OP.

You lost the debate, BTW.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
TheUnexaminedLife you should debate him, he won't debate me because he set his setting so I couldn't, I would love to hear his arguments on this subject
Posted by TheUnexaminedLife 3 years ago
TheUnexaminedLife
Do you have any logical arguments or reasons behind what you've posted, or is it true by virtue of your asserting it?
Posted by Purushadasa 3 years ago
Purushadasa
test
Posted by Purushadasa 3 years ago
Purushadasa
You lost the debate. We are done here -- goodbye! =)
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
Wrong, I posted a comment, the debate is still open for a debater to accept. Please keep up with the tour ma'am!!
Posted by Purushadasa 3 years ago
Purushadasa
You lost the debate. Thanks for your time!
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
They just released you from an asylum didn't they, first time using the computer since you were admitted for a psych evaluation and put in a rubber room after being caught naked on a street chanting some religious scriptures. It's 2017, do you honestly think that God created all this, man did after millions of years of evolution.

God is a made up coping skill for the weak who can't function in society without an imaginary puppet, almost sounds like Santa Clause