AKMath
Our_Boat_is_Right

Women Are Being Oppressed By Men

AKMath has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

AKMath

Con

Here"s to a good debate.
Our_Boat_is_Right

Pro

This is very vague. At least give a little information. Do you mean individually or systematically? How are they being oppressed by men? There are probably individuals who oppress woman, But I do not believe it is being done systematically or where it actually hurts woman and creates diversity. My mind is open, You just need to explain a little more what you mean.
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 3 years ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
Yes, I thought just about America, Since that's what most leftists would argue for. That's why I asked for clarification as well because the his position on the topic was extremely vague.
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 3 years ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
Posted by TwiggyStone 3 years ago
TwiggyStone
I agree with Asta. American women oppression doesn't exist, But in other places in the world it does.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
What about in the middle east? Women endure oppression from men there.
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 3 years ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
Oops! I am so sorry, I did not see that you were con. My apologies, I usually think the title is the creators position.