factandevidence1234
RMTheSupreme

Women Need to be Treated Equally as Men

factandevidence1234

Pro

Why are men more superior than woman? They aren't. You can't simply say that its because they're men. Women can do everything a man can (except some things I shan't mention in this article), in fact women can do more. Women create life, and can be just as skilled at martial arts or at handling guns as a man. In an occasional life, some men are stronger than women, but the same goes for the opposite. Women can be stronger than men. Men happen to be more confident, but the same goes for women, a woman can have more confidence than a man. I challenge you to change my mind.
RMTheSupreme

Con

Even if men are not superior to women and are just different to them, this still renders it necessary to treat them differently (hence unequally).

One even could note that no two individuals are ever treated entirely equal unless they operate across two identical parallel universes where all the context and content of their treatment has been equal as well as their interactions with the said interactions and environment.

If two people are not equal, they need to be treated differently from one another. If they should be treated identically, then they should at the very least be the same gender let alone other factors that must make them identical.
Posted by factandevidence1234 3 years ago
factandevidence1234
Wow. That is the stupidest thing I've heard from you so far. And I've heard a lot of stupid biased opinions from you.
Posted by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
When a woman kindly asks you to go fast, that's when to go slow.

It's when she's screaming in lustful rage to GO FASTER, that you should go fast.
factandevidence1234
No problem, but try to be as quick as you can.
Posted by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
I will get to this debate within the next 24 hours. Do not worry.