PurpleHoe86
k.mulla

Women Should Be Able To Hold In Their Period Blood Like They Do With Pee

k.mulla has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

PurpleHoe86

Pro

It is gross when women bleed opening in the public. I don't care if you have a tampon in or a pad on, it is gross. I think you all should just hold it in like we all do with pee until you can get to a toilet and deal with it instead of being super gross and letting your blood go everywhere.
k.mulla

Con

first off that is not healthy for women to hold in their period and it is not possible we will bleed any way we have no control on when we could bleed it is our body's way of getting rid of waste.
PurpleHoe86

Pro

Okay, but it's gross. Like, if you can't control yourself or your blood just put a Band-Aid on it or something. Like, why don't they teach these girls how to take care of their bloody issues. I don't want to sit in a chair in class that a girl has been bleeding all over it's rude. If they can't control it, they should just not go out in public for the remainder of the week. Clean up, or stay home... that's my motto!
Posted by ShotsFired 3 years ago
ShotsFired
Christ dude come on
Posted by ShotsFired 3 years ago
ShotsFired
I don't think they actually can.I do not believe that bleeding from a period comes from the bladder, though I may be wrong.