thanhztc
salmaayman

Working with people by 100% rules, no personal emotion, no good old past, higher efficiency!!?

thanhztc has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

thanhztc

Pro

I'm a student in university. I worked with my friend in a group project. He is the leader of the group. Anything affected the process would be cleared with proves by him, no excuse / reason.
This type of work look at result, not process. The leader require you to do the best you can. In addition, offline meeting is very often. And anything has been mentioned will not be said again - to increase concentration, responsibility of members. Yes, strict rules, may affect the relationship but ensure the high result.

Side question:Do you see this as a bossy working style, and the fact that everyone barely accept it - except those who understand and really want to accomplish the mission. Should it be considered bad for relationship ? but in reality, ma friend - the leader, still get along with everyone very well thanks to his talkative. Myself I want to follow this style, but as far as I am concern, I have a hard time to yell at people, maybe I'm afraid to lose friends.
salmaayman

Con

Rules are very important, no one can argue with that. but you can't always work with a 100% of them because rules sometimes go against whatever you are doing for example some people do smoking shows but when smoking is prohibited and you follow them you can't work i am not saying that smoking is a good thing actually i think it is horrible, and I don't advise anyone to do it but what will that person do to earn money if he follows the rules

You can't forget the future when you are working or doing something for the future. our past teaches us and it is a source of education just like school you go to school to get information and your past gives you information too so how can you get higher efficiency when you don't have something to look back too

strict rules are not a good thing in fact they are horrible when you are strict you dont live a good life you just have to live life freely