SirNoodles518
AsianTrumpSupporter

World Peace Could Possibly Be Achieved

SirNoodles518 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

SirNoodles518

Con

So (as we all know) humanity has now filled the earth with conflicts, arguments, wars etc. and there have been so many lives lost to all this violence in history. And due to this, there is a big question that stands: Will world peace ever possibly be achieved?

In this debate I shall be arguing that world peace is impossible to achieve whereas my opponent will be arguing that world peace can be achieved.

(It is up to my opponent if I will go first or if they go first. If they want me to go first which I'm fine with, just use the first round to accept)
AsianTrumpSupporter

Pro

Currently, our world we live in is one of the most peaceful times in the history of our existence. For years in Feudal Europe, lords constantly fought each other for more control over land. Soon after the dark ages, many countries in Europe saw themselves as rivals put against each other. The Napoleonic Wars, The Thirties years war, The Hundred years war are just a few of their major conflicts they had together. Well, now in our Modern Age, we have very few conflicts CURRENTLY going on now compared to other times in history. Also many countries' industries are powered by other countries' resources. Risking a war between major powers would be disastrous, thus making war much less inevitable.

A bunch of the conflicts are listed on this Wikipedia page. I'm a lazy person and Wikipedia was the easiest source to find

https://en.wikipedia.org...
Posted by Nd2400 3 years ago
Nd2400
Hmm. You almost had a debate partner. But you are (Con) and that what i wanted to be. LoL...
Posted by SirNoodles518 3 years ago
SirNoodles518
@Arganger Dammit, didn't think of that one
Posted by Arganger 3 years ago
Arganger
Does it count if everyone is dead?