Masterful
slightlyirategentleman

Would It be wise to inject AIDs into your balls?

Masterful

Pro

I am not a troll please refer to my previous debate, where I argued that we should raze Detroit to the ground and build a huge wheel in its place, where black people would push this wheel to generate power.
http://www.debate.org...

I firmly believe there can be exceptional circumstances where injecting AIDs into your balls might be considered wise.

Please only accept if you will see the debate through until the end.

Definition of balls: Testicular ball sack contains an external organ used for reproduction.
slightlyirategentleman

Con

I accept the debate challenge as the opposition to this statement.
Masterful

Pro

I believe there are exceptional circumstances where it is a wise decision.

To truly be able to show compassion towards those with AIDs, you must first inject yourself with AIDs so that you might be able to feel what they feel.
As for injecting AIDs into your balls, the fact is it could be anywhere. Your armpit, butt cheek or neck.

My argument is based around the fact that, you must feel what the person is feeling to truly be able to show empathy towards them. I would feel no greater respect for a man who injected AIDs into his balls simply to feel what AIDs victims are feeling.
I would go so far as to call him wise.

This way we take empathy one step further.
slightlyirategentleman

Con

I know for a fact that it is not wise to inject AIDs into your balls. AIDS is a very dangerous virus and should not be used for human consumption.
Masterful

Pro

In this argument, I shall explain how injecting AIDs can be a sacrifice for the greater good.

Jesus would agree with me.

I'm not a Christian or anything but...
Jesus died for humanities sins, because he believed in us and he believed sacrifice to be a wise coarse of action.
Jesus has taught us sacrifice is sometimes needed.

In the same way Jesus wisely sacrificed himself, I think injecting AIDs into your balls can be wise. Allow me to explain further.

Buddhists would agree with me.

A Buddhist monk believed his beliefs so strongly, that he set himself on fire and almost killed himself. He did this in protest of a new law. https://www.theguardian.com...
By setting himself on fire he made headlines around the world and actually made an impact. If he had not done this, his protest would have been insignificant.

Conclusion.

From the Buddist monk and Jesus's sacrifice, we can see that extremely harmful acts have actually done good around the world. Their voice was heard through their actions.

If a man were to inject AIDs into his balls for no reason, then that would be unnecessary and possibly unwise. However, if he was protesting something such as "More AIDs victims research" and injected himself in public with AIDs into his balls, then this he would gain publicity and bring attention his the cause.

When you consider that this man has essentially sacrificed himself for the greater good, doesn't it just bring a tear to your eye? Such a true act of selflessness is truly commendable.
He was wise to foresee that his sacrifice may help thousands of AIDs victims.
slightlyirategentleman

Con

Humanity's sins aren't real. Sin is a make-believe scary story to tell religious followers. Irrelevant point.

Again, Buddhist scripture isn't know for its scientific accuracy. Another irrelevant point.

Injecting aids into yourself helps no body, and makes nothing but a pointless statement attached with a life-threatening illness. You aren't helping aids victims, you're just creating a new one.

I will state again, AIDS is bad for humans... that's why we're trying to get rid of it.
Posted by Masterful 1 year ago
Masterful
I want to apologise for this filth. Do not inject AIDs into you balls kids.
Posted by Masterful 1 year ago
Masterful
Why would it be wise? That's what I would be debating.
Posted by Verithenes 1 year ago
Verithenes
But why?